Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Other Game Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  27818
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  31
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What game did you get banned from?: Insurgency
What server were you banned from?: XI Server 1, 2, and 3
When did you get banned?: 11.35am
What was your in-game name?: thunderbolt1993
What is your game GUID (if known): I don't know
Why do you think you were banned?:

Maybe being too chatty? I was accused of using a wall glitch (looking and shooting through a wall) on District Push. I explained that I wasn't, and got kicked for it. 

EDIT 1:

1 hour ago, Daemon said:

Then your own teammates accused you of this kind of scope glitching.

No, my teammate didn't accuse me of it. A member on your team did. A member on my team was defending me saying that I wasn't. He was saying that I was using a reddot/holo/kobra sight (not possible on these sights). If you had specced me, you would have seen that I was shooting over the wall. I was not looking and shooting through it. 

EDIT 2:

Could someone else other than Daemon provide their input on this since he and I have had some bad blood for quite some time. Honestly, although he might not admit it, I feel the reason why he banned me is because of this spat. It's not because of this wall glitch thing at all. He's using this wall glitch thing as an excuse to kick me. Many players (including admins) on this server use glitches (head glitches especially) and the admins are very much aware of them and overlook it.

Edited by thunderbolt1993

• Member ID:  26415
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  235
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  2021
  • Birthday:  05/28/1996

image.thumb.png.d6af9bc7507e725f3cb6107b5e646880.png

This is what you had to say earlier.

Then your own teammates accused you of this kind of scope glitching.

Appeal denied.

Edited by Daemon

• Member ID:  26869
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  215
  • Achievement Points:  1674
  • Birthday:  02/17/1998

1 hour ago, thunderbolt1993 said:

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

What game did you get banned from?: Insurgency
What server were you banned from?: XI Server 1, 2, and 3
When did you get banned?: 11.35am
What was your in-game name?: thunderbolt1993
What is your game GUID (if known): I don't know
Why do you think you were banned?:

Maybe being too chatty? I was accused of using a wall glitch (looking and shooting through a wall) on District Push. I explained that I wasn't, and got kicked for it. 

EDIT 1:

No, my teammate didn't accuse me of it. A member on your team did. A member on my team was defending me saying that I wasn't. He was saying that I was using a reddot/holo/kobra sight (not possible on these sights). If you had specced me, you would have seen that I was shooting over the wall. I was not looking and shooting through it. 

EDIT 2:

Could someone else other than Daemon provide their input on this since he and I have had some bad blood for quite some time. Honestly, although he might not admit it, I feel the reason why he banned me is because of this spat. It's not because of this wall glitch thing at all. He's using this wall glitch thing as an excuse to kick me. Many players (including admins) on this server use glitches (head glitches especially) and the admins are very much aware of them and overlook it.

Theres quite a difference between headglitching and scopeglitching. Headglitching isnt a thing we forbid, since the game is made that way, but abusing a bug like "scopeglitching" is a complete different thing.

You guys always say the same thing "hurr durr admins and other players do it to so its ok if i do it" but always lack to provide any kind of evidence, if you are so sure we all glitch and break the game please give us an example

• Member ID:  26415
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  235
  • Achievement Points:  2021
  • Birthday:  05/28/1996

There wouldn't be "bad blood" between the two of us if you didn't choose to ignore my multiple warnings about ghosting, chat spamming, endless complaining about everything etc.

As chips mentioned, headglitching is part of the game, scopeglitching isn't. It's a bug and counts as an exploit.

You going around telling people how to use is a huge mistake. Combine that with your other activities in the servers and you have the reason for your ban.

There's no need for any other comments, case closed.