Timmah! Posted October 24, 2020 Member ID: 26443 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 40 Topic Count: 517 Topics Per Day: 0.16 Content Count: 6275 Content Per Day: 1.93 Reputation: 10796 Achievement Points: 53664 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 123 Joined: 11/01/17 Status: Offline Last Seen: Yesterday at 02:40 PM Birthday: 09/26/1971 Device: Android Posted October 24, 2020 Tasted good; shoulda trimmed the fat or applied the sauce after pouring-off the fat like I like to do with the ribs when I make them. Would have left the sauce less diluted on the chicken. Awards
TBB Posted October 24, 2020 Member ID: 989 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 26 Topic Count: 324 Topics Per Day: 0.05 Content Count: 24813 Content Per Day: 4.06 Reputation: 26089 Achievement Points: 174041 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 568 Joined: 01/07/10 Status: Offline Last Seen: 16 hours ago Birthday: 01/27/1946 Device: Windows Posted October 24, 2020 Bet you can't do that first scene with the garlic!!!! Awards
Timmah! Posted October 25, 2020 Member ID: 26443 Group: *** Clan Members Followers: 40 Topic Count: 517 Topics Per Day: 0.16 Content Count: 6275 Content Per Day: 1.93 Reputation: 10796 Achievement Points: 53664 Solved Content: 0 Days Won: 123 Joined: 11/01/17 Status: Offline Last Seen: Yesterday at 02:40 PM Birthday: 09/26/1971 Device: Android Author Posted October 25, 2020 2 hours ago, TBB said: Bet you can't do that first scene with the garlic!!!! I'm not gonna try & prove you wrong. Sadly, I forgot to press record when removing them from the oven. Not to worry, though! I am uploading a 2nd vid of more yardbird goodness. Awards
Recommended Posts