Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website Γ—

COD5 Ban Appeal

ponxhx

• Member ID:  30493
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  18
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

1. What server were you banned from?: All >XI< Servers but first on FreezeTag
  2. When did you get banned?: 13/12/2022 but in my time zone it was 14/12/2022 2:40 AM CET
  3. What was your in-game name?: [O|=<]ponxhx
  4. What is your game GUID (if known): No idea
  5. Why do you think you were banned?:

I think I was banned for an alleged wallhack, if you have proof of that, I'd love to see itΒ πŸ˜‰

• Member ID:  23734
  • Group:  +++ COD5 Head Admin
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Achievement Points:  9142
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/03/1969
  • Device:  Windows

The appeal is being passed onto the appropriate admin who banned you. please wait for their reply. thankyou

• Member ID:  4598
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  487
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Achievement Points:  4778
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  01/28/1972
  • Device:  Windows

[O|=<]ponxhx,

I was the admin that banned you.

It's kind of funny that you are here, because usually, when a player comes to us with an appeal, they have no idea why they were banned.

You state outright why you think you were banned. This is already suspect to me as you you know there may be an issue.

I submitted my supporting videos last night to the other admins and they will view them and let me know their thoughts.

You have a few questionable videos and then one downright obvious case of wallhacking.

The map was Das Boot.

One of your teammates was killed, so you turned around looked through the bushes, through a fence where an opponent was laying (behind a little hill). You then moved through the bushes (while keeping an eye on him), ran up to the fence and started shooting before even seeing him there. (There was no way to know where your teammate got shot from, but you knew where to shoot with pinpoint accuracy).

Another video, you did see some shots coming from an area, but there was little idea if the shots were coming from the garage or the alley beyond the garage. You lay on the ground to thaw a frozen team member, but then stop thawing before he is fully thawed, backtrack a bit, run through a door and shoot an opponent who is in the garage. This is a bit abnormal as usually while thawing someone, you try to get them thawed before stopping to shoot someone (unless they are in your field of view).

Sit tight while the other admins look at the videos.

Edited by Crusher

• Member ID:  30493
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  18
  • Days Won:  0

37 minutes ago, Crusher said:

[O|=<]ponxhx,

I was the admin that banned you.

It's kind of funny that you are here, because usually, when a player comes to us with an appeal, they have no idea why they were banned.

You state outright why you think you were banned. This is already suspect to me as you you know there may be an issue.

I submitted my supporting videos last night to the other admins and they will view them and let me know their thoughts.

You have a few questionable videos and then one downright obvious case of wallhacking.

The map was Das Boot.

One of your teammates was killed, so you turned around looked through the bushes, through a fence where an opponent was laying (behind a little hill). You then moved through the bushes (while keeping an eye on him), ran up to the fence and started shooting before even seeing him there. (There was no way to know where your teammate got shot from, but you knew where to shoot with pinpoint accuracy).

Another video, you did see some shots coming from an area, but there was little idea if the shots were coming from the garage or the alley beyond the garage. You lay on the ground to thaw a frozen team member, but then stop thawing before he is fully thawed, backtrack a bit, run through a door and shoot an opponent who is in the garage. This is a bit abnormal as usually while thawing someone, you try to get them thawed before stopping to shoot someone (unless they are in your field of view).

Sit tight while the other admins look at the videos.

I will say something about killing a player who was in the garage, I heard from my teammate who was saying about enemy guy camping in the garage and my teammate beckoned at the garage, so I ran to the garage and killed this enemy guy, but if this is wall hack for you I'm terribly sorry, "opponent was laying (behind a little hill). You then moved through the bushes (while keeping an eye on him)" There was recon plane thats why I was running to kill this guy, and forgive me, you didn't know there was a recon plane on the spectator mode πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its so funny you think I was wall hacking, also send me this recording please I would love to see that. Greets