Jump to content

T-Rat

++ COD4 Admin
  • Posts

    894
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Donations

    100.00 USD 
  • Points

    1,574,930 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by T-Rat

  1. Happy Birthday...I hope you enjoy many, many more!
  2. Thanks for all the well wishers. Cheers!
  3. Happy Birthday!!!
  4. I play with you ... anytime!
  5. about time.... you are a number 1 GI
  6. Welcome!!!
  7. This ban stands. Wall hack or special video config, you were cheating. I spec'd you on a previous map and you were clearly shooting through the bushes, not by ear or luck. I will NOT reverse this ban.
  8. Congrats to all.Think of the attributes of your favorite admin, and emulate them. Admins set the tone on our servers, if you moan, they moan, if call someone a hacker, they call someone a hacker. Lead the WAY! Good Luck!
  9. Various admins have viewed the video. Is there any doubt? This ban will not be overturned by me.
  10. Sorry for your loss... Choose to celebrate your time with her.
  11. Happy Birthday, young lady. I hope you enjoy many, many more!
  12. T-Rat

    scrim

  13. T-Rat

    scrim results

    From the album: scrim

  14. Welcome Felix!
  15. T-Rat

    Hiya!

    Greetings Nisty! I hope all is well with you...When you get bored, come play freeze tag. Cheers
  16. T-Rat

    Hi i am here

    Welcome to our forums, young lady. Feel free to pick on dadda! Cheers
  17. Happy Birthday Roxy! I hope your day is filled with excitement. Cheers!
  18. Yogi!!!! Welcome to our forums! You are the ONLY person who understands proper (aka Bostonian) english!
  19. T-Rat

    moron_6

    Welcome to the forums!!!!
  20. Is it the 1800? looks great! Ride safe!
  21. Johnny is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Happy Birthday Giggles! May your every birthday wish be granted! Highest Regards and Respect!
  23. Happy Birthday!
  24. Congrats!!!!! Well deserved! When is the HUGE XI party to celebrate? Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.