Jump to content

Sourtap

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    1479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    66,056 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sourtap

  1. Missing the free kills...you've been apart of many of my nukes. Good to hear things are getting better. Hang in there!
  2. Welcome to the forums
  3. Welcome to the forums
  4. Welcome to the forums
  5. I'm in
  6. Had to download a map in the rotation since it wasn't in. Game crashed while downloading and while reconnecting i get the following error. Anyone knows whatsup?
  7. Always Frenchi's fault...
  8. I'm so fcking smart. EASY!
  9. Sourtap

    HELLO

    Welcome (back) to the forums
  10. I remember some games yesterday but there was a lack of buttkickingn from your end Anyway, welcome to the forums our lady!
  11. After spending numerous years on the site and servers and being part of XI for the last 2 years, clanmembers never fail to surprise me. Whatever this dude is smoking, i'll pass on it, thank you very much. @FLDMARSHAL Hope your local grocery store isn't sold out on aluminium foil buddy!
  12. Introduction post on sunday, in the clan by wednesday. Its almost as if he knows someone on the inside ? Anyway, welcome
  13. Sourtap

    Hi guys!!

    Welcome to the forums
  14. No worries..mine is like a wellness resort. Just sit/lay down, have a drink, don't move a muscle and relax!
  15. My rotation should be somewhere up there. Would love to see that comming up again one day Allthough....the excessive crying by the other players might get waaaaay out of hand tho ?
  16. Talking about destroying soft asses...please enlighten us how your meetings with that Bubba guy went. Was there soap involved? Vaseline? How long did you cry? Did you come out of it with a funny walk, can't sit down anymore or....? So many questions that might explain your stupidity
  17. Looking at that language, you encountered some bubba's sneaking up on your behind as well quite some times. And no I do not remember you...geez what a loss huh?
  18. Sarcasm: 'The use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say' You're never too old to learn Pinkie!
  19. Sourtap

    Hello XI

    Welcome to the forums
  20. Welcome to the forums
  21. Welcome to the forums
  22. Cant be serious right? If those people exist, i wish them a life without toilet paper!
  23. Coldfront, Broadcast AND Overgrown? And just when I thought I couldnt love you more
  24. Looks like I might produce some sweat there...I'll have a beer in stead but good luck!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.