Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. And a good thing for that too you know what it coost to raise knife off spring these days what with all the sheath styles and toss habits :0
  2. There go try that out Mr. Morning woody girly man
  3. sometimes you have to clear your browser cache for things to work or is this post just a dream.
  4. Anybody else get this when the go to vote. I click top 100 then the enter and vote then this screen.
  5. I don't know but the really wierd guys are sent to the bench maked w
  6. Just another thought different weapons make you run at different speeds. Have you changed you load outs lately
  7. Nothing was changed via speed and time. It could be the realism if you have been hit in the lower body you can't run as long same as foot. I was just in the server I seen no change in speed.
  8. And if ther was 2 of me I'd make it a rule to fuck me by me repeatedly.
  9. If you read th e UA you wil find some words that say the game is not yours only lent to you to play. You never owned it never. Here's the one from Black Ops was the closest to me LIMITED USE LICENSE. Subject to the conditions described below, Activision grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to install and use one copy of this Program solely and exclusively for your personal use. All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved by Activision and, as applicable, Activision’s licensors. This Program is licensed, not sold, for your use. Your license confers no title or ownership in this Program and should not be construed as a sale of any rights in this Program. This Software License Agreement shall also apply to any patches or updates you may obtain for the Program. So remember this everytime you drop 70 bucks on a game. It is wrong period and shame on them.
  10. No problem it only a second and would improve the game speed. I'll bring it back to 5 sec as soon as I see the server empty.
  11. Here's an make that real old site with a few videos on them feel free to use anything you see and good luck. http://sites.google.com/site/xigraphicsproject/
  12. http://www.google.ca/#rlz=1R2GZAG_enCA443&sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&rlz=1R2GZAG_enCA443&source=hp&q=xteremeidiots+videos+videos&pbx=1&oq=xteremeidiots+videos+videos&aq=f&aqi=&aql=1&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=11029l16074l1l16253l20l17l0l0l0l12l726l6832l3-2.5.5.1l13l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=2e6b06b3512c3856&biw=1243&bih=815
  13. yea 2.2046
  14. Hello all again I have just reset the MW server and have added a welcome screen with the rules of the server and admins x-fire names please add them to your x-fire list. This was the last server to be changed to bring all 4 up to date on our rules and our >XI< attitude towards online gaming. I have also added some spawn protection. You should spawn invisible for 6 seconds that should give you enough time to get outa trouble. And if that fails anyone attemting to kill a spawning player should have thier weapon dropped for 3 seconds. I really don't see this happening unless there's a little server lag on the spawn protection its just there in case. All this was added to help solve some issues (bitching) in the server here's hoping it helps. I'm always open to making the server better . If you have anything that you want or dislike let us know. That goes for any WAW server. Injoy Labob
  15. Well about time welcome little lady
  16. I found out where all the knives fron the dm server go Yep I just counted 23 of them. Wonder where they go from his sig
  17. Yea capturing the spawn area is sweet you bastard Dammit
  18. in our DM server's it is not allowed and in our freeze tag servers it is. The rules are on the welcome screen before you enter a server (except for the modern weapons server but it will be shortly) as well as on the server messages during game play. It's a hard rule to inforce without making the game play suck. So if its possible try not to do it. If you find someone spawn camping which I think is what causes all the problems tell an admin and don't bitch at the player doing it its also a rule Here's some of the DM rules is an adult server, if that is a problem then leave now spawn Killing is NOT allowed repeat Not allowed" of players because of a particular gaming style will not be tolerated You might be kicked to allow a member to Join the server we are sorry for this No personal attacks,No racial comments,no cheating no hacks no recruiting 1Please add our admins to your x-fire list at www.xtremeidiots.com 2manybeers savoybrown dirkdiggler220 johnnydos56 damitt hoganxi labob13 markooff xiolive pwrcrzy sirhurtsalot mikey1799 Freeze tag servers Harassment of players because of a particular gaming style will not be tolerated Spawn Killing is allowed Use of map glitches which allow players to fire with impunity are forbidden This is an adult server, if that is a problem then leave now the use of cheats such as but not limited to: aim-bots, wall hacks, etc are forbidden No personal attacks,No racial comments,no cheating no hacks no recruiting Please add our admins to your x-fire list at www.xtremeidiots.com Hope that helps some.
  19. Its fixed turned off reset and sorry got a new config folder and I did not go through all of it like a good assistant should.
  20. If I fixed it is perfect and they don't know what they want unless its me telling them its perfect which should be what they want anyway. I can live with that. Can't everyboby come to my world its much more colourful. -
  21. Hallo everybody . I just fixed the messages and reset the server. Sorry about that did not know the obits were turned on. If there's anything else you come across please drop be a note and I'll get it fixed asp. Labob
  22. You can not tell the logo's broken cause I can't get it to friggen work peice o crap dohicky shit pain in da arse grrr and other words unheard of before
  23. Seen them play there all girls And yea if you want to know about XI the DM server is the best place to play.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.