Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. I use the SteelSeries keyboard. Mine is the merc stealth and I love it http://steelseries.com/us/products/keyboards
  2. Hey the world known as the planet Labob is made outa chocalate and all my mountains are breast large and small. And the lakes are made outa fresh coors light because german beer makes it too hard to do the breast stroke. And all the valleys are well lets just say muff muff oh and the valleys in the fall have such a vasritey of colours sooooo sweet to taste I mean see.
  3. I'm goijg to PS some big snow around our firigin folridian leader. Then his beer will always be cold
  4. AHHH I feel a group grope happening here
  5. fist of all lets get some things straight here. Coors light is not a beer. And Johhny could not fit under a small deck but he might be under the wine barrel
  6. It would be nice to say play cod on my tv with the same speed and graphics but the band width is still not fast enough. Til lthey get that working PC's are here to take up the slack. Maybe a twenty year thing ?? Plus there's the reliability issue balck berry in CA was down for a day last week. Who's resonsible for all the lost time and productivity ? There's lots of issuesstill to solve. Do I get to shoot the idiot no bad word there the fool who accedently delet'es all my family's pics because he did a crapy server update? ANd then there's the one that pisses me off. Anyone not living in a city only has dial up for band width because the powers to be say there's no money in getting them online. So on line is not going to work well for them. One day I have no problem trying to find a way to simplfie my house but I think its not going to happen in my life time.
  7. its the fastest way to fix most problems new windows )
  8. odd when you say geoningen with a french englais accent it sounds like I have a upper lung infection. (he does have a nice voice )
  9. from what I've read about 8 is is windows 7 with a more user friendly interface. From what I've seen of it looks like they got some helpfromsome mac boys.
  10. not anymore I moved on up forward. My fav orite is catching them scoped them telling them to look behind you and swwwlice.
  11. Korn coming undine
  12. Have you tried a different user account yet ? http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/User-accounts-frequently-asked-questions
  13. people don't like to knife in regular play. Now thats odd everyone I know loves knifeing some idiot in the back ohh the joy
  14. Its starting to look like Cod2 is for girls -
  15. Here try this out. Let me know if it acually works I haven't had the chance in months to test it out. http://fixitcenter.support.microsoft.com/Portal/
  16. Do you remember what you were doing last time before this started ? updating drivers was it on a Wednesday morning after a MS update those would be likely culprits to this I would guess. So seeing as I do not know what version of windows your using you should goggle windows repair and the version of windows you're using and that will fix that issue. You won't lose anything (you should have back ups anyway) or have to install anything. Good luck
  17. The naked runners name was Tree Mr.Tree Sap he lives in the country
  18. image back but what your seeing is now a smudge mark. I guess thats for the better ?
  19. In Game you may go options and control then multiplayer something. In there you can reset your key code. Make sure you have a copy of your profile backed up . Here's a link to some backup help. I'll be honest it might be too late for ya. Damit losing the Damit game name is lame Lame is losing the Damit game name Damit its lame losing the damit game name http://wiki.modsrepository.com/index.php/Call_of_Duty_5:_Players_Profile_Backup
  20. Now I have to reprogram a Budsr something
  21. Told you I could train old people.
  22. Whip me beat me make me feel cheap bigga boy. Start from scratch keeps your mind working.
  23. Same in my nieghboorhood. We have a walkway from the mall at the end of our steet and they built a MacDonalds about a KM away. From the walk way you can go alot of different ways but up my street leads to the big park. I've caught alot of kids doing shit to cars over the last few years but the cops can't do much till its the kids I don't know 100th time there caught and not by an adult it works better if the cops cathes them. And heaven help me if I restrain there little asses to wait for the cops oh my now there's an offence. So were moving to the country if we ever find the right spot. (no high speed no move ) and BEll get this through you friggen empty corprate ass 128,000 kbs is not high speed. That goes double for the CRTC morons. Even got the satallite isp calling there wireless high speed so what if its dial up for the upstream bandwidth. I think we lost the battle
  24. Not a good deal Harrry I crapped in there. It aint corporate any more it does on the other hand have a lofty purfume to it now. I did how ever get the keys to Chiles bike and a free day pass on the TTC
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.