Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. Hi Girls and Boys thought I'd tell you a story about my favorite server. From the begining a dedicate core of XI members have flowed up the ranks from cod2 to 4 to WAW and its always been in the DM server. Some where early in the cod4 days it picked up a name and started to be called the "Johhny Dos and the Breakfeast club " Johhny might not feel comfertable with this but he's our main attraction and has been for a long time. It still attracts the oldest members and in the AM it always rocks. Mr. twomanybeers and I have been trying to get it back to a lot of fun and It might be there. I have more work to do to get what I want out of this server but I do think if you would like to know about XI history hang around this server they know it all. And one day I'll get the clan logo working to make the old ones smile. (yea I know what the %^&$ is he talking about) But seriously it is where the fun is. Get uo early and have some fun. Labob working to make your gaming life better Ifeel the puke coming on you too -
  2. It depends on what OS your using. Here's a couple of links for windows seven. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/18629-user-folders-change-default-location.html http://www.winsupersite.com/article/windows-7/The-Great-SSD-Migration-Part1-Migrating-a-Windows-7-Desktop-to-SSD It does work but I was never happy with it so I bought a bigger HD
  3. Thet don't do it to beat you They do it to feel superior to you by being able to figure out how to do it. The game doesn't mean much to them the hack does.
  4. "Killing registry is way off" not sure what you mean here Chile ?
  5. The fun is killing him more then he's killing you while he's hacking.
  6. Do not ever call me on that phone ick
  7. Just got a second vote on same pc about 2 hours after the first
  8. If I'd only of known I would of helped you by showing Chile my boob's. He woulda been one lucky bastard I tell ya. Even got hair around the nipples. Left ones got a mullet
  9. I'm sad I can't leap because my prick don't fit in my bag
  10. Can you shoot your weapon under water in cod4 I can't remember I don't think so. I know in cod 5 nads and knives work weapons don't unless your feet touch the ground and your head shoot is above the water line. So if he's using his weapon he must have something showing. Now if the water texture stops before the bottom thats a map error and I would call the a glitch but once again if his head is in the water his weapon won't work. Other that we see to many times are models that are not clipped proberly like rocks trees and vechiles that you can walk into and hide those are glitches. Thats my experience in dealing with water. Cod2 is totally different.
  11. yeo I voted twice. I'll try again in a bit to see if its time related
  12. With Steves hands holding the pad just like that it reminds me of a pad with wings
  13. Labob

    damit1 sign

    Numbers there are no numbers in steerage
  14. Still the same question but I got the amount of ram wrong jezz idiot . Don't know what you do besides gaming. What ram does is let windows load what ever is running onto ram so things run faster. you have 3.25 gig you got anything that big running ? If not just wait till you want to do a clean install again and even after that you won't notice any difference unless you start using something that is over a few gig. Hope that makes your life easyer.
  15. Labob

    damit1 sign

    Damit that doesn't look anything like the on on the titanic
  16. Really is it worth al that work for .8 of a gig of ram ? Don't worry about till next time you need to do ao reinstall.
  17. I updated the server messages and rules for both servers to better reflect our current world out look. Sad to say I had to take the VN freeze tag clan logo out back and feed it to Chiles chiwowow . On the bright side the dog semed to like the logo. As a foot note we have decided that if something goes wrong this week it is UnChileno's fault. I'm not responcible for this its Chiles fault. Hmm works great.
  18. He's so handy you should see him vacum the kittys
  19. its a dead bug
  20. Damit opps wrong word placement again welcome Damit technacal assistant and fucker uper extrodinair here to help you
  21. Ha Ha you should see what happens in second gear . Hope it heals straight not like my PP
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.