Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. I know chat sounds like the sound coming outa me weapon chata chata chata -
  2. In configs/ gameplay/ hud.cfg you can find this lines: Code :// This variable controls if global chat should be enable during the game. // If set to 0 then global chats will only be allowed during the ready-up period or once the game has finished. // 0 = Disabled, 1 = Enabled (default) // set scr_enable_globalchat "1"
  3. Ha that will surprise you wife got mine in a drawer somewhere so all your going to get is PISSED off LOL
  4. Labob

    all done

    Ha Wolf wait till you run spinrite on one of those 2 TB drives
  5. What mod gave birth to this mod ?. For voice chat try looking here ? //****************************************************************************** // IN-GAME VOICE COMMUNICATION SETTINGS //****************************************************************************** set sv_voice "1" set sv_voiceQuality "5" set sv_voiceCodec "voice_speex" set voice_deadChat "0" set voice_global "0" set voice_localEcho "0" set winvoice_mic_mute "1"
  6. inaudible sound is that not a tree falling in the forest but nobody was there to hear it = Inaudible sound there's also the wife sayng yes to a blow job and a beer = inaudible sounds
  7. Ah doesn't matter Harry will still go down faster then a 10 cent hoar when shoot except now we will see where he soiled himself in vivid colors. And as usual I will look marvelous doing it.
  8. I could still take him out back for you.
  9. Is teamstacking the same thing as wanting to play on the same side as your buddies ??
  10. Rugging doesn't pay he installs carpet @ night or does he munch carpet @ night ahhh crap can't remember but its one of them. I do know he shakes a bit after Killroy and c-bags pulls his pant off. I would to. If you look at c-bags he's got those girly eyes on a man thats not right. Scary crap I tell ya, Trust me I'm from Queerbec I know these things had to leave Nightmares of Chile attacking our hockey team turning them into maple leafs I'm shaking just a typing. This whole thing going down like a queer at a Catholic festival. I can hear the choir boys whaling as I type.
  11. I stil smell them this can't be good run Janey run the smel is coming sudo camping is better. Just remeber don't date bums like your dad said nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  12. There all idiots in here idiots all the way down. After finding the porn servers they haven't figured anything else out well except porn they got that one nailed
  13. HEY boss how you doing. Did that guy also ask if its true that you keep your right hand frre so you can grab your balls in the left ?
  14. no he's up just hope i'm not typing about his woody
  15. Did you see no pee pee. I think his right hoof might of went up and down 1 toooo many times
  16. Next time go to the same place in the map and see if it does it again. If it does its a problem in the map and not you.
  17. Who's this Rugger guy ? and whats he do to be too busy to please me I mean us ?
  18. We were not sure how to get rid of you ? It's there way of saying yes we love you now go away It's our present to you a qport now go play with it
  19. WOW deja vue the gods say this post might repeat its self. Sure as hell hope nobody farts
  20. 400 km away and I know they open there front door. How does it smell you ask na your all stil to young to say no to sex because of an (erased word here) remember those high school STD adds now
  21. 400 km away and I know they open there front door. How does it smell you ask na your all stil to young to say no to sex because of an (erased word here) remember those high school STD adds now
  22. tsk tsk how quickly the children toss the master's
  23. Now now don't look at it as semihomeless look at it like you having a long camping adventure. And life could be much much worse. You could have Unchileno as a boyfriend or Storm crow ( they have hairy butts and smell like fishing toads)
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.