Jump to content

Ruggerxi

++++ Senior Admin
  • Posts

    12870
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172
  • Donations

    3633.00 USD 
  • Points

    100,118,483 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Ruggerxi

  1. @loaderXI so this isn't the main event, this is just a test run?
  2. I don't care what you do in the real world, you can think your not a racist all day long, but if you're in anything >XI< you are considered a racist if you use racist words. This is our house and we have our rules, either play by the rules or we will show you the door.
  3. When do you see this event happening?
  4. Sounds good, just try it out for the CTF event and see how it goes
  5. I will get that setup, seems like an old senior admin created it already, so I messages him to release it so I can create it under my account. I will post here once that has been done.
  6. The weapons are fine, its was just a stripped down version on the current mod, no airstrikes, just trip wires and limit of only 2 per team I believe and the red aim dot was active also. Not saying we should do it that way but that's the way the old school server was setup. If you need anything help with this let me know
  7. I like to sit back and listen to people talk about how everyone is hacking, there is no way they shot me, how the hell did they know I was coming, I put a whole clip into him and nothing! this lag is terrible on this server.
  8. Yeah I miss that server too. Great times and some great games on that server
  9. Best wishes for a positive outcome with the test results and a speedy recovery.
  10. Great job! Making a map is no easy task, and it looks like you knocked it out of the park. Next time I'm on and see this map playing I will make sure to come and check it out Thanks for the hard work!
  11. I'm just hoping for a game 7, I will be in Vegas Tuesday the 12th till Saturday the 16th and game 7 would be on Wednesday the 13th.
  12. Private Rugger, you are free to run into the hellfire of battle without a single weapon to protect yourself.
  13. What type do you have? Hope you kick cancers ass!
  14. You are my hero! That is fucking awesome!!!! You are FUCKING awesome!
  15. Praying for a fast and full recovery for him
  16. Prayers being sent out to your family
  17. Praying for a fast and full recovery buddy!
  18. Thanks to everyone for playing. Sounds like it was a great time for everyone
  19. We can setup something if your clan wants a fight
  20. USA Everyone Yaccster Funky Josh Lickalotapus TheDrimp IBoomBoom Predator Blk Plague Blackrose Timmah Daniel Thunder AussieGirl Harrier Frenchi Crack Dukoo MsRude Morris Marley Funky Overkill FRY Bogleg Roxy Hoth Sven35i Hawk Larsin Shadow Zagor Justice Updated roster. I will be starting a pm with you today
  21. USA Everyone Yaccster Funky Josh Lickalotapus TheDrimp IBoomBoom Predator Blk Plague Blackrose Timmah Daniel Thunder AussieGirl Harrier Frenchi Crack Dukoo MsRude Morris Marley Funky Overkill FRY Bogleg Roxy Hoth Sven35i Hawk Larsin Shadow Zagor Here are the teams so far, USA has exactly 15 and the rest of the world has 16
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.