Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. I have had the app on my iphone for a while now...its endless fun....with the app you can spin around and find out about all the planes in the line of sight.....also you can jump into a cockpit view (very flight simmy) and since I live within the vicinity of lots airports (Newark, LaGuardia, Teterboro-where all the privates are, and JFK) its pretty cool!!!
  2. I don't care who or what you are...but grab a broom for Pete's sake and clean your garbage!
  3. Gunsmoke Radio Show from the 50's https://archive.org/details/OTRR_Gunsmoke_Singles
  4. Thats awesome @@DEEJAYKEG I mean knowing the back story, not getting kicked in the balls...rofl....I have been a Kinks fan since I was a wee lad and my older cousins were teaching me to smoke, drink and rock....lol... The song I tried to post was Village Green Preservation Society...will try again....and again thats a cool story DJK!!
  5. @@DEEJAYKEG Forgot all about the Kinks...thanks for reminding me!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3nvJhmaUI
  6. If I woke up this morning as old as you I'd be cranky too!!! Lol... Hope it ended better then it started !
  7. Sorry it started out that way....have a happy birthday anyhow....
  8. the one on fire made me cringe.....
  9. Howdy and Welcome..!! And just for future reference: Irregardless is a word commonly used in place of regardless or irrespective. Most dictionaries[citation needed] list it as "nonstandard" or "incorrect". Just sayin"...LOL...
  10. Watching the dude with the flags the wind appears to be from every direction....that must have required a change of shorts for all involved.
  11. 61 yesterday 16 this morning in north NJ
  12. I live in NJ...we all know where Jimmy Hoffa is....we just don't care...lol... On the other hand its awful about the missing plane and it boggles the mind that we cant find it in this day and age...
  13. an old bull and a young bull were in a field at the bottom of a big hill....at the top were a bunch of lady cows and the young bull said "why don't we run up there and make love to one of them cows?" The old bull turns to the young bull and says...."why don't you just go a head and run up there and have one...I'm gonna walk up and have em all!!"
  14. Getting really sick of snow...and I sell oil and do heating repairs....
  15. And the massage setting does what??
  16. Now who we gonna call?
  17. I guess engineers and dreamers ride different trains...lol...
  18. Wow...take it easy and feel better...
  19. Oil end user... I sell residential/commercial heating oil...HVAC and plumbing.... Which refinery Weed?
  20. Bad decision...period....there were plenty of opportunities to handle it differently....the cop got carried away with himself....
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.