Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. Happy Birthday!!! And for a present I will let you shoot me once or twice today!
  2. I know that spot and have warned others from going there....although you do NOT go "through a solid object" to get there, there is no border once there...meaning you will fall off the edge of the "world" It is obvious, extremely obvious, that it is not an intended playable area.... I don't think there are many "discrepancies" on what is considered "acceptable"...it ALWAYS comes back to what the map maker intended...or is reasonable to all of us as adults with an understanding that the servers are for fun.
  3. http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/07/22/your-iphone-may-be-rigged-to-spy-on/?intcmp=obnetwork Interesting...
  4. And in a Masterpiece Theater format...just a tad faster...
  5. No worries we all push the wrong button now and again but if no one was pushing buttons nothing would get done..... Thanks for doing the work!!!
  6. I can't believe that...
  7. At home vapes
  8. Wow...really sad to hear this....I remember going to see him in like 84 or 85 at a LaMores in NYC...I think "Guitar Slinger" was just out...RIP to a legendary guitarist!!
  9. My work vapes
  10. I checked the chat log and it wasn't a big exchange so I cant do anything there....I did put a follow on him so I should get notification when he logs in and if I can I will go in alias and spec....
  11. When was this? Did you warn him in chat or voice? If its in chat we can do something. Did you get video? I will def keep my eyes open....
  12. Awesome Athlete!!!
  13. PS. Love the way you hold them WAYYYY out in front of ya...heh...
  14. Wow...fantastic....!!!! Looks like a great time...nice work!!!
  15. Whats expensive these days when we deal in trillions of dollars of debt....and they will turn around and payoff.....very cool stuff here....!!
  16. Hope it is an awesome day for you Hemps......Happy Birthday!!
  17. Storm wins everything lol nice job ya lucky fucker!!!
  18. Wow sad news indeed.... Saw the Ramones to many times to count .... I will listen all day in mourning!!!
  19. One smart fella he felt smart Two smart fellas they felt smart Three smart fellas they all felt smart Try repeating that!!!
  20. I wish I did...I have 12 entries just like that and don't even use favorites because of it I will be wAtching this thread closely !!!
  21. Thanks...that was fun...it was over 2 days...all those keepers ( were over 23"...but we couldn't STOP catching them....threw back lots of shorts.... We were out fishing the charter guys so bad they starting trolling over us to bust our balls...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.