Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

from the desk of............

Street

• Member ID:  817
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  120
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

Let me start off by saying I hate to freakin' type!. So by me doing this, it has to be important and has to be said.First off ,my deepest gratitude goes out to PT BAMA.If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be writing this, and giving my 2 dollars worth, inflation and all.. right Grey?...lol.Before all you Street haters go and turn it towards Bama DON'T!,because he's the kind of Admin you want to represent >XI<. Of all the members, I've known Bama the longest,when we were wee little lads in the ACE mod way back when.He's a good friend and a good adversary and I'm glad and lucky to have him in my corner.Thx bro I owe you but don't rub it in my face hahaha.

I would also like to thank the following Admins for their support ...Rugger,Greywolf,Pn Bear,Phantom,Buds,and Rick James(even tho he was the one to ban me)he went off the information given to him at the time.But he was also the one to hear me out after other info came in, and lifted it.Others that supported me -Dogg(even though I didn't quite understand what you was saying)....quit getting on late Dogg after too many beers ...hehehe, still I did enjoy the Pantera tune.I would like to thank Snafu,Angel,Larsin and anyone else who(you know who you are) chimed in on my behalf, thank you.The XI ACE  server is my favorite server to play on.I like it because of the players and  the competition plus It's an adult server.I work with kids ranging from 6 to 18 pretty much everyday of the week so I like to get on the server and let loose and play hard--that does mean cussing too I.E. Adult server.Sometimes I get a little over zealous at times but in the heat of the battle it happens.Look I have been playing competitive soccer since I was a kid all the way to college and beyond,I use to be on a serious paintball team for 5 yrs, raced mountain bikes for a bike shop, in the Men's sport class for 3 and a half yrs and gaming since pong.I play to win but not at any cost(hacking/cheating etc...). I tell my kids that "you play the game because it's fun but you play to win because winning is always more fun than losing,you never quit or give up and if you lose after leaving everything out on the field and you tried your best, your still a winner".and that's how I play every game.(well maybe I goof around sometimes in this game..lol).I have played in this server so long that I considered myself a part of the family(black sheep cousin nobody wants to talk about),but family non the less.

So when the ban hit me I was a bit surprised to say the least, having no real warning about it.I have never changed the way I act or play in the 3 yrs I have been here. The one thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that I had members who had never played in the same server or maybe played a handful of games with me ,giving their opinion of me like they knew me. I don't stick my nose into business that doesn't concern me. I understand about coming to the aid of a fellow clan member I get that,but you should know whats going on before you start ripping on someone that's how shit gets started...it only takes one person to start a rumor and slander another.Yes I know I can come off as abrasive sometimes I know...then just mute my ass, I do it to some of you ...lol . I never go into a game to bully, harass or chase people out but it would be wrong for me to say I like everybody that plays in there I just deal with them.3 words that describe me in a game situation would be passionate,intense and relentless however if I wasn't  having fun I wouldn't be there.I will continue to support the >XI< clan and It's members that I know and play with.So haters..you keep hating me but keep it in the game and I'll keep killin' your asses...MUHAHAHA and  remember-- it's a game, it's fun and that's why we play.

"It's not the weapon but the violence of the attack"

$trEEtcLe@neR

• Member ID:  5
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  359
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2475
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16234
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1966

Cool thanks for the post bro and welcome back. SR

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

Good to see you back street.   I think I will be coming into ace a lil more, tryin to get back into the ace mod so u can own my ass like u used to...and u can cuss me and I will cuss u and think nothing of it.  ;)   See u street....;)

• Member ID:  19
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

Great! Now I get the blame Laughing

StreetCleaner.. the only reason I wanted you back in was so I could dominate your ass some more!!!!!

Good to have you back friend, see ya in the server!!

• Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1909
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  11489
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1975

Yeah likewise Bama, the only reason I did is because NOBODY cries like Street does when I stick one in him :):)

• Member ID:  4
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  171
  • Topic Count:  1094
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5158
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Achievement Points:  43607
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  08/16/1967
  • Device:  Windows

Many thanks for the post Street I am glad we have this all sorted and can now move on and enjoy the game.

• Member ID:  20166
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7653
  • Content Per Day:  1.97
  • Achievement Points:  53668
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946
  • Device:  Windows

You had more supporters than you know Street. Good post. Thanks for doing it. And give an old man a break will ya and quit shooting me in the ass.

• Member ID:  467
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  59
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1721
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Achievement Points:  10631
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/11/1968
  • Device:  Macintosh