Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

For President??

Shamu

• Member ID:  353
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  695
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/31/1956

NickTheGrip

I am not from Texas, but most of what I have heard so far has not been very flattering. I know a couple of people who relocated to Texas and they said that, while it is true that he has created a lot of jobs, most of them seem to be of the minimum wage type. He has also cut the education budget drastically, and failed miserably at balancing the budget. Also his secessionist speeches will work against him. Do you want a guy who wanted to secede from the US to run the US...hmmmmm

I also would be interested to hear what our Texans say.

To be honest I would also like to hear from the Minnesota contingent about Pawlenty and Bachmann. Here in Michigan they are painting Bachmann as even more crazy than Palin so it would be interesting to hear the people she has been representing.

Actually my congressman (if I can call him that without throwing up in my mouth a little) has made even more of a mockery of the presidential primary than most. He is that guitar toting fool McCotter and is the most worthless unit ever born. Of course, the area he represents is 95% Republican so he never gets challenged. I hope he does this time.

I used to live in Texas during the Bush and part of the Perry govnership, I don't remember anyone their particularly  liking Perry that much, especially when it came to balancing the budget. By the way most of what I seen in job creation there came from the individual cities efforts on enticing (such as Houston  where I lived) corporations into moving there and nothing to do with Perry.

Rick Perry stated today that by reducing regulations on Corporations that it would create jobs. He is a firm believer in the trickle down theory and out of the benevolence of the corporations they will in turn reward their employee's .

I think he is right these actions will make us more competitive   -

Get rid of the unions and that pesky minumum wage.

Get rid of those laws making corporations provide health care and any type of retirement.

Get rid of those laws making corporations abide by OSHA,  especially the  health and enviromental standards

Get rid of those regulations that stop corporations from  firing you for any reason what so ever, perhaps they don't like the color of your shoes that day.

Give corporations tax immunity

Allow corporations to export jobs at will and in fact give them more tax incentives for outsourceing, this way the corporation will have continuous growth.

Well at least two of these are in place already in Texas, The Right to Work Law gets rid of the unions, and they can fire you for anything they wish, now if we could just get the rest of these regulations  we will truly have a great job creation.

We will be working for 50 cents an hour and have no health or other benefits such as vacation or retirement, but we will  be assured of having a job till we are 80.  Our country will turn into an  enviromental waste dump,  but who cares. At a moments notice they will be able to replace you,  which is they way it should be. This would really be good for our country, it is a proven theory already ,  if you want to see the trickle down theory works then move to Mexico it is absolute proof  that  it works and works well.  Sure the rich get richer and the workers get to work until they are dead,  but who cares about those rat basturd workers I plan on being one of the rich, so I am a true Republican and proud of it.

With these steps in place we will truly be able to compete with Mexico and China.

I seen the Beloit Corporation in Beloit Wisconsin where my uncle worked and retired from making $23.00 an hour,  close up and move to West Plains Missouri,  close to where I live,  where the people here are making $ 8.00 an hour with no benefits doing the same jobs, but now the Beloit Regal corporation is not making enough profit so they are moving to Mexico where they can pay 50 to 75 cents an hour. WE HAVE TO STOP THIS we need to become just like Mexico and China so we can compete !!!  Who cares if you work 80 hours a week with no overtime, no benefits,  below minumum wage,  and even perhaps one or two of your children working as well helping to support your house hold, you and your children should be thankful you have a job !!! 

We need to help our Corportions to make more profit and  and give them bigger tax breaks as well so they have an incentive to stay here !   It is irrevelant whether or not you can afford the products they produce here, or be able to retire,  nor be able to afford to go to a doctor  ,,,,, you will have a job and that is all that  matters !

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.15
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

Ferret
PimpedOutPete

No overlap in jurisdiction... More government control to the states while some key areas remain under federal law. Does that make me a moderate republican now?.. (lol)

I don't know about that, but it sure puts you in direct conflict with the Progressive agenda.

The question Pete.. how do we get there.. who do we elect to see that happen. I would like you to tell me what democrat will take us down that road.

This should be funny.

• Member ID:  353
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  695
  • Birthday:  08/31/1956

hxtr
Ferret
PimpedOutPete

No overlap in jurisdiction... More government control to the states while some key areas remain under federal law. Does that make me a moderate republican now?.. (lol)

I don't know about that, but it sure puts you in direct conflict with the Progressive agenda.

The question Pete.. how do we get there.. who do we elect to see that happen. I would like you to tell me what democrat will take us down that road.

This should be funny.

Hxtr read my post  a couple of posts above , I spelled out how to get us out of this economic problem.

• Member ID:  5
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  359
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2475
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  16234
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1966

ah fuck them all till they walk in our shoes they will never know what we as the people and as the people

have done and will do. this was made for bush but anyone after him could learn something from it. try doing it our

way the hard way. god bless all that have served and all that will.Yell SR

• Member ID:  177
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961
  • Device:  iPhone

Gomer Pyle
NickTheGrip

I am not from Texas, but most of what I have heard so far has not been very flattering. I know a couple of people who relocated to Texas and they said that, while it is true that he has created a lot of jobs, most of them seem to be of the minimum wage type. He has also cut the education budget drastically, and failed miserably at balancing the budget. Also his secessionist speeches will work against him. Do you want a guy who wanted to secede from the US to run the US...hmmmmm

I also would be interested to hear what our Texans say.

To be honest I would also like to hear from the Minnesota contingent about Pawlenty and Bachmann. Here in Michigan they are painting Bachmann as even more crazy than Palin so it would be interesting to hear the people she has been representing.

Actually my congressman (if I can call him that without throwing up in my mouth a little) has made even more of a mockery of the presidential primary than most. He is that guitar toting fool McCotter and is the most worthless unit ever born. Of course, the area he represents is 95% Republican so he never gets challenged. I hope he does this time.

I used to live in Texas during the Bush and part of the Perry govnership, I don't remember anyone their particularly  liking Perry that much, especially when it came to balancing the budget. By the way most of what I seen in job creation there came from the individual cities efforts on enticing (such as Houston  where I lived) corporations into moving there and nothing to do with Perry.

Rick Perry stated today that by reducing regulations on Corporations that it would create jobs. He is a firm believer in the trickle down theory and out of the benevolence of the corporations they will in turn reward their employee's .

I think he is right these actions will make us more competitive   -

Get rid of the unions and that pesky minumum wage.

Get rid of those laws making corporations provide health care and any type of retirement.

Get rid of those laws making corporations abide by OSHA,  especially the  health and enviromental standards

Get rid of those regulations that stop corporations from  firing you for any reason what so ever, perhaps they don't like the color of your shoes that day.

Give corporations tax immunity

Allow corporations to export jobs at will and in fact give them more tax incentives for outsourceing, this way the corporation will have continuous growth.

Well at least two of these are in place already in Texas, The Right to Work Law gets rid of the unions, and they can fire you for anything they wish, now if we could just get the rest of these regulations  we will truly have a great job creation.

We will be working for 50 cents an hour and have no health or other benefits such as vacation or retirement, but we will  be assured of having a job till we are 80.  Our country will turn into an  enviromental waste dump,  but who cares. At a moments notice they will be able to replace you,  which is they way it should be. This would really be good for our country, it is a proven theory already ,  if you want to see the trickle down theory works then move to Mexico it is absolute proof  that  it works and works well.  Sure the rich get richer and the workers get to work until they are dead,  but who cares about those rat basturd workers I plan on being one of the rich, so I am a true Republican and proud of it.

With these steps in place we will truly be able to compete with Mexico and China.

I seen the Beloit Corporation in Beloit Wisconsin where my uncle worked and retired from making $23.00 an hour,  close up and move to West Plains Missouri,  close to where I live,  where the people here are making $ 8.00 an hour with no benefits doing the same jobs, but now the Beloit Regal corporation is not making enough profit so they are moving to Mexico where they can pay 50 to 75 cents an hour. WE HAVE TO STOP THIS we need to become just like Mexico and China so we can compete !!!  Who cares if you work 80 hours a week with no overtime, no benefits,  below minumum wage,  and even perhaps one or two of your children working as well helping to support your house hold, you and your children should be thankful you have a job !!! 

We need to help our Corportions to make more profit and  and give them bigger tax breaks as well so they have an incentive to stay here !   It is irrevelant whether or not you can afford the products they produce here, or be able to retire,  nor be able to afford to go to a doctor  ,,,,, you will have a job and that is all that  matters !

I know I am a little slow and somewhat of an idiot, but I have a vague sense of facetiousness coming from this mail

If that is the case, then well put gomerSmile

Gomer Pyle
hxtr
Ferret
PimpedOutPete

This should be funny.

Hxtr read my post  a couple of posts above , I spelled out how to get us out of this economic problem.

Roger that Gomer. Pete is who I am trying to pick his brain.. i have a path and am a bit radical in some of my thinking. I have multi view depending on the facts.. like.. did we fuck up WTC7 or did the fire.. Did Bush know.. or did he not. Is dems and reps the same working to all fuck us over.. or is it just progressive liberals. Do we have libs in office acting like Reps.. YES!!!! Is the New World real.. or is it a big scam like Global warming.

That should sum it up.. but will def read what you have to say.. i scanned already but will read every word.

Pete.. who hates all republicans or GOP.. and claims to be conservotive.. who has not said much bad about any dem.. I want him to tell us WHO can do the job if not a GOP Tea Party approved candidate.

BTW Gomer.. I lived in Houston for 9 years.. Beltway 8 and Bammel North Houston by 1960. I Love Houston! and I consider it among a few places as my home. And I worked for Dynegy just before the Enron debocal. Yes probably my fault... hahaha They were both fucked up but Dynegy had monies put aside. Enron was in a hole all the way to China and Dynegy backed out fast on that acquisition. Dynegy went from $50 per stock to 25 cents because of it.

PimpedOutPete
Excuse me, I wasn't listening haha...

hahahahahha I am so laughing my ass off........ hahahahahahahah

• Member ID:  222
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  88
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3846
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  25628
  • Birthday:  02/05/1968

I think I love the Ferret!  LMAO, Ferret for President!!

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Content Count:  14894
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Achievement Points:  91140
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970

Ferret

Pete/ Nick.....

You keep saying that you want details, details, details, and specifics to the Nth degree.  I respectfully submit that you can find a GREAT number of details, if you go to the candidates' websites, Tea Party websites, conservative websites, or (gasp) even watch FoxNews.

If you are waiting for ANY objective or honest evaluation or reporting on conservatives or their agenda/ statements to pop up on CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, Huffington Post, New York Times, PBS, NPR, or Comedy Central - you will be waiting a LOOOOOOOONG time.  Those "GlennBeck is Satan" websites that Pete seems to frequently visit, just aren't a good source for objectively presented, honest information.  In fact, they *may* be slanted in the other direction.

The election is well over a year away, and more details will be fleshed out once the primaries are over. 

I want more specifics of Obama's "debt reduction plan", and I'm not getting it, even from dutiful Democrat networks.  Same for "job creation", "economic recovery", "ending bi-partisanship", etc., etc..   So welcome to the club.

But I'm telling you, you have to actually WANT to hear answers, before you can actually "hear" them.  I have been married long enough to understand "selective perception" is a real thing (I can't hear the kids crying at 2 AM like my wife can, and she can yell in my ear from 3 inches away to clean out the garage and I never hear a word :D).  And I think maybe you do the same thing I do sometimes, which is just hearing what you want to hear.

Respectfully submitted.

Thanks for your post Ferret. I do watch Fox News, but they are as much a part of the problem (or more so) than anyone else. I never seen a news organization pander to political party as Fox does.. Hell MSNBC only dream they could do the same. Just take any given day and you will read multiple complaints on President Obama and the democrats in general (that's just the front page), MSNBC? Maybe some.. So why do the conservative delegate steer away from main stream media? Why do u think they do? It's obvious... The election is 2012, not 2011... They know perfectly well that there is no votes being won by answering tough questions. So they stick to the cream puff network and answer questions if they tried the deep-fried Butter at the Iowa straw poll. I have been to their websites (most) and Nick is right.. They are vague.

Ferret

Pete/ Nick.....

You keep saying that you want details, details, details, and specifics to the Nth degree.  I respectfully submit that you can find a GREAT number of details, if you go to the candidates' websites, Tea Party websites, conservative websites, or (gasp) even watch FoxNews.

If you are waiting for ANY objective or honest evaluation or reporting on conservatives or their agenda/ statements to pop up on CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, Huffington Post, New York Times, PBS, NPR, or Comedy Central - you will be waiting a LOOOOOOOONG time.  Those "GlennBeck is Satan" websites that Pete seems to frequently visit, just aren't a good source for objectively presented, honest information.  In fact, they *may* be slanted in the other direction.

The election is well over a year away, and more details will be fleshed out once the primaries are over. 

I want more specifics of Obama's "debt reduction plan", and I'm not getting it, even from dutiful Democrat networks.  Same for "job creation", "economic recovery", "ending bi-partisanship", etc., etc..   So welcome to the club.

But I'm telling you, you have to actually WANT to hear answers, before you can actually "hear" them.  I have been married long enough to understand "selective perception" is a real thing (I can't hear the kids crying at 2 AM like my wife can, and she can yell in my ear from 3 inches away to clean out the garage and I never hear a word :D).  And I think maybe you do the same thing I do sometimes, which is just hearing what you want to hear.

Respectfully submitted.

I would never say I was an authority on American Politics. I lived many years there and most likely will retire there as well. What disadvantages both Nick and myself have, we do also have major advantages in living in cultures different from America, living in a alternate political system.. Knowledge is invaluable. You are gravely mistaken if u think most moderates or democrats are leftist liberals like President Obama. There are many small government moderate democrats like myself. You are also wrong if u think all democrats want to spend money, Clinton was a small government democrat and moved the party to the right when it came to economics. If the GOP (Tea Party) want to regain power and implement their policy, they then better listening to my concerns and Nicks or u will lose the VAST majority of Americans who feel the same..

PimpedOutPete
Ferret

Pete/ Nick.....

Respectfully submitted.

Thanks for your post Ferret. I do watch Fox News, but they are as much a part of the problem (or more so) than anyone else. I never seen a news organization pander to political party as Fox does.. Hell MSNBC only dream they could do the same. Just take any given day and you will read multiple complaints on President Obama and the democrats in general (that's just the front page), MSNBC? Maybe some.. So why do the conservative delegate steer away from main stream media? Why do u think they do? It's obvious... The election is 2012, not 2011... They know perfectly well that there is no votes being won by answering tough questions. So they stick to the cream puff network and answer questions if they tried the deep-fried Butter at the Iowa straw poll. I have been to their websites (most) and Nick is right.. They are vague.

can you please repeat and leave out the Canadian.. hahaha so joking.. but I will try and read again and try and understand what you are saying.. Love you Pete... you mean so well and I value that.

Ferret

Pete/ Nick.....

Respectfully submitted.

What's my take on small government? Well read my post prior to. I pretty well mapped out what federal/ state jurisdiction consisted of... This would reduce redundant departments and hand more power to constituents and state legislatures. I appreciate your thoughts on social subjects Ferret but that's not the official GOP (Tea Party) outline on them. You my friend have democratic thoughts and feelings on this subject. I know u know that the GOP (TeaParty) stance on these issues are complete difftent, but they are not talking, and for good reason.

Blackbart
Ron Paul for President Herman Cain for Vice President...SmileSmile

Iran.... cant have that. I love Ron Paul............... to death. But he needs to stay doing what he does best. Bring out the conversation. I so want to have him as pres... but he just wont get elected. I have seen some radical videos and he will be made out to be a fool. I agree with him on some crazy issues 50/50 but the rest 100%. I dont know the truth. Feds.. he is right on. But we need someone with less baggage.

Perry.. lots of baggage.

This is going to be harder than any of us think. I dont want to be handed a candidate like McCain that no one will vote for that the BOUGHT  LIBERAL MEDIA gave us last time. Supportive of him during the primaries then NUKED like in Crysis during the election. He was handed to us vy that lib media. Does anyone else see that?  Lets not let that happened again.. but it will.

McCain forced to produce Birth Certificate knowing full well he is and was AMC.

Obama.. takes 2 years to produce one and it has 7 layers left behind from Photoshop. And anyone who asked for it was labeled a racist. And if you disbleave the fake one produced... you will get a FEMA camp invite. hahahaha

Obama 2012... might as well get used to it..

hxtr
Ferret
PimpedOutPete

This should be funny.

What democrat? Lol... I'm kind of stuck with one or should I say we are. If Obama wins I'm hoping he will have his tail firmly between his legs and will begin listening to the vast majority of Americans, not the extremists.

PimpedOutPete
hxtr
Ferret
PimpedOutPete

This should be funny.

What democrat? Lol... I'm kind of stuck with one or should I say we are. If Obama wins I'm hoping he will have his tail firmly between his legs and will begin listening to the vast majority of Americans, not the extremists.

So hard to convince you... imagine the rest of the country who aint paying attention to shit. At least you think about it.

We are fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not their fault.. they been brain washed.

hxtr
Blackbart

Iran.... cant have that. I love Ron Paul............... to death. But he needs to stay doing what he does best. Bring out the conversation. I so want to have him as pres... but he just wont get elected. I have seen some radical videos and he will be made out to be a fool. I agree with him on some crazy issues 50/50 but the rest 100%. I dont know the truth. Feds.. he is right on. But we need someone with less baggage.

Perry.. lots of baggage.

This is going to be harder than any of us think. I dont want to be handed a candidate like McCain that no one will vote for that the BOUGHT  LIBERAL MEDIA gave us last time. Supportive of him during the primaries then NUKED like in Crysis during the election. He was handed to us vy that lib media. Does anyone else see that?  Lets not let that happened again.. but it will.

Obama.. takes 2 years to produce one and it has 7 layers left behind from Photoshop. And anyone who asked for it was labeled a racist. And if you disbleave the fake one produced... you will get a FEMA camp invite. hahahaha

What's up with take on the main stream media! Haha.. Build a bridge! It's called the main stream media because they represent the overwhelming majority of Americans. Of course the GOP candidates survive the primaries, it's because they avoid the tough questions asked by the main stream media... I want tough questions. The job isn't the night shift at the Quickie Mart..

hxtr
PimpedOutPete
hxtr
Ferret
PimpedOutPete

This should be funny.

So hard to convince you... imagine the rest of the country who aint paying attention to shit. At least you think about it.

We are fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not their fault.. they been brain washed.

I can be swaid to vote GOP... I have been in the past, several times.. Depends on the candidate.

hxtr
PimpedOutPete
Ferret

Pete/ Nick.....

Respectfully submitted.

can you please repeat and leave out the Canadian.. hahaha so joking.. but I will try and read again and try and understand what you are saying.. Love you Pete... you mean so well and I value that.

Fuck off Hx... U bat shit crazy bastard! Haha

• Member ID:  859
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  681
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  4117
  • Birthday:  11/04/1968

PimpedOutPete

I would never say I was an authority on American Politics. I lived many years there and most likely will retire there as well. What disadvantages both Nick and myself have, we do also have major advantages in living in cultures different from America, living in a alternate political system.. Knowledge is invaluable. You are gravely mistaken if u think most moderates or democrats are leftist liberals like President Obama. There are many small government moderate democrats like myself. You are also wrong if u think all democrats want to spend money, Clinton was a small government democrat and moved the party to the right when it came to economics. If the GOP (Tea Party) want to regain power and implement their policy, they then better listening to my concerns and Nicks or u will lose the VAST majority of Americans who feel the same..

Point taken.  A valid point at that.

But while I lack the experience of living in a different culture/ country - I (hopefully) gain credit in being more experienced & educated in American history & the legal/ social/ historic ramifications of the Constitution & American culture.

You say "Knowledge is invaluable"...  I couldn't possibly agree more strongly.  So indulge me for a moment, to hark back to my US History senior thesis from college, which was a comparison of the British "Magna Carta" to the US Constitution.  (I'll be brief, and it is very relevant to the conversation)

The British Magna Carta (1215 AD) was the template of the Constitution.  The Constitution is basically a modified re-write of the Magna Carta.  The basis of both, is the empowerment & acquisition of human rights for lower-class, more populous, and less powerful people.... over the uber-rich, uber-wealthy royalty/ "monarchial" class.  The British Magna Carta was perhaps the MOST evolutionary/ revolutionary document in human history.   But it pretty muched FAILED.  It's tenets did not take root in Brittain for about 600 hundred years.   The reason it initially failed was NOT because it was flawed, but because the uber-powerful monarchial powers at the time, were so deeply ingrained and powerful, that it was squashed/ banned/ followers & proponents punished horrifically (i.e.  beheaded).  The reason that the Constitution succeeded much faster, was because there was not such a deeply ingrained, established "royalty" class in the American colonies.  Had there been, it may well have failed initially as well.

The feudal British/monarchial version of the "mainstream media", said pretty much the same things the framers of the Magna Carta that the modern liberal "media", say about the Tea Party.  More significantly, the Monarchy of the 1770's & 1780's said the EXACT same thing about the framers of the Constitution & the Boston Tea Party, that the modern mainstream media says about the "new" Tea Party......."terrrorists, malcontents, rabal-rousers, troublemakers, un-educated hillbilly rubes".

Having that invaluable history lesson to learn from, I fear that the same type of uber-powerful, uber-wealthy "royalty" (government elite) class is forming in America, and thinks the same way about "lower-class" mainstream Americans.  I think many honorable liberals & moderates are GRAVELY mistaken, to believe the Progressive media's grotesquely biased HORSESHIT, that a mega-powerful Politburo central gov't  (ruled by uber-wealthy/ monarchial elites) is the best plan for individual rights & individual freedom..... and that only "conservatives" are the uber-wealthy/powerful fat-cats.  In fact, just the OPPOSITE is true.  Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Both the Magna Carta and the Constitution held that freedom & individual rights are **NOT** "given" by the government/ ruling class, but by God/ humanity itself.  And I can't help but agree.  This isn't my original thought... but that of far more brilliant & courageous men from feudal Brittain & colonial America, whose life experience, education, & worldview DWARF mine.  But that doesn't mean that I can't or shouldn't learn from their historic sacrifiices & insight.

Having reflected deeply on it more than once, I just can't see why so many liberals gullibly believe that a massive & all-powerful (Monarchial) Federal gov't - is better for human rights & individual freedoms....... than people that demand individual rights, and a LESS powerful, LESS Monarchial Feedral gov't.  It just seems completely counter-intuitive and overtly illogical to me.... on the surface, in the middle, and at the core.

"Knowledge is invaluable".... indeed.  Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.  I respectfully submit, that I do not wish to repeat it.

• Member ID:  859
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  681
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  4117
  • Birthday:  11/04/1968

PimpedOutPete

It's called the main stream media because they represent the overwhelming majority of Americans.

Oooooh, you lost it there, Petey.  I must call Bullshit.

Gallup is about the most respected & objective polliing organizations in America.  (Check ANY other poll to compare, if you wish)  Gallup says as of August 1st, (and is consistent with other polls) that 41% of Americans consider themselves "Conservative".... 36% are "moderates".... and a mere 21% as "liberal".   Look it up for yourself, here is a Gallup link : http://www.gallup.com/poll/148745/political-ideology-stable-conservatives-leading.aspx

Almost TWICE as many Americans call themselves conservative as liberal.

Yet in study after study after study after study, report after report - statistics show an OVERWHLEMING liberal bias in mainstream media "news reporting" (I can provide links to about 50 if you ask).....   if you deny that EVERY TV "news" source besides FoxNews, and EVERY newspaper/ magazine source besides the Wall Street Journal isn't overtly Obama/ Democrat biased -  then you lose 50 credibility points.

THAT isn't even really arguable.

At LEAST 75% of the media is overtly liberal, and only 21% of the population is.  Don't believe ol' Ferret, look THAT up for yourself.  That is NOT "an overwhelming majority of Americans".... that is outright horseshit.  (Meant respectfully).

Thank u for the history lesion, brings back memories of my poli-chy classes in university. I understand your great need to explain or sway me on benefits of the Tea Party Movement. I am not nor will I ever be a federalist. I have firm beliefs that lesions learned from the past help build a bright future. We also cant live the past as well. This is not 1780 and America is not Longer the same country. Retain the values of the past but make dam sure u live in today's world. As for the media? The mainstream media does not call the Tea Party terrorist, the leftiests Yes, but they do not speak for the vast majority. Why the fascination with the rights need to be the victim? Fox News panders to the conservative movement correct? It's not the other way around.. Then why does the right think that everyone that tunes into middle American news are sheep? That's so hypocritical. The reality is main stream news reflect how most Americans feel.. If they didn't, they would simply turn the channel. The reason main stream media toss hard questions to extreme candidates is because they are asking what most of us feel.. What do u stand for and why? If u can't withstand the scrutiny or tough questions.. Then best stay away from politics..

Ferret
PimpedOutPete

It's called the main stream media because they represent the overwhelming majority of Americans.

Oooooh, you lost it there, Petey.  I must call Bullshit.

Gallup is about the most respected & objective polliing organizations in America.  (Check ANY other poll to compare, if you wish)  Gallup says as of August 1st, (and is consistent with other polls) that 41% of Americans consider themselves "Conservative".... 36% are "moderates".... and a mere 21% as "liberal".   Look it up for yourself, here is a Gallup link : http://www.gallup.com/poll/148745/political-ideology-stable-conservatives-leading.aspx

Almost TWICE as many Americans call themselves conservative as liberal.

Yet in study after study after study after study, report after report - statistics show an OVERWHLEMING liberal bias in mainstream media "news reporting" (I can provide links to about 50 if you ask).....   if you deny that EVERY TV "news" source besides FoxNews, and EVERY newspaper/ magazine source besides the Wall Street Journal isn't overtly Obama/ Democrat biased -  then you lose 50 credibility points.

THAT isn't even really arguable.

At LEAST 75% of the media is overtly liberal, and only 21% of the population is.  Don't believe ol' Ferret, look THAT up for yourself.  That is NOT "an overwhelming majority of Americans".... that is outright horseshit.  (Meant respectfully).

I'm a conservative Ferret, that doesn't make me Republican and vicversa. If u continue to pigeon hole most of America, you will lose my vote and many like me. Mainstream media are controlled by one thing only.. That's ratings.... If I turn off the channel, then u lose my viewership.. Calling us liberals, complaining about the media, playing the victim card gets u one thing.. Nothing but alienating the people u need to reach... That's politics!!!!!

PimpedOutPete
hxtr
Blackbart

Perry.. lots of baggage.

What's up with take on the main stream media! Haha.. Build a bridge! It's called the main stream media because they represent the overwhelming majority of Americans. Of course the GOP candidates survive the primaries, it's because they avoid the tough questions asked by the main stream media... I want tough questions. The job isn't the night shift at the Quickie Mart..

Yes that makes sense... overwhelming voice right. Like in Germany the majority voice overcomes common sense. I understand Pete. One channel is so evil... Fox. The Devil!!! Which no one wants to watch but more watch them than the rest combines. I might be talking out my ass on that last part.

AM Radio... is hated. WHY???? What lib AM radio show does shit? Name one that beats Rush, Glenn, Neal, fucking Hannity, Savage. Is that not the majority. Listen to these fucks. TV is so limited. But a closed mind.. is closed. AM... they dont sing the same song in sequence. I can prove lib media does.

hxtr
PimpedOutPete
hxtr
Blackbart

Perry.. lots of baggage.

Yes that makes sense... overwhelming voice right. Like in Germany the majority voice overcomes common sense. I understand Pete. One channel is so evil... Fox. The Devil!!! Which no one wants to watch but more watch them than the rest combines. I might be talking out my ass on that last part.

AM Radio... is hated. WHY???? What lib AM radio show does shit? Name one that beats Rush, Glenn, Neal, fucking Hannity, Savage. Is that not the majority. Listen to these fucks. TV is so limited. But a closed mind.. is closed. AM... they dont sing the same song in sequence. I can prove lib media does.

No Fox News has it's rightful place... I have been critical of Fox in the past for their faults media coverage but the same could made about MSNBC. As for AM radio? It's an older and cheaper method of getting your message out. I can afford better and media coverage can include radio, Internet and TV. Instead of eluding to the majority as sheep and criticizing the media... Just state your case and convince us.. That's all we ask.

Prime example of my point... Bachman's response to being asked about her thoughts on gay & civil rights..

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html#/video/bestoftv/2011/08/15/exp.ac.kth.bachmann.cnn?hpt=hp_t2