Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

saturday night

chris4874

• Member ID:  2491
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  354
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2140
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/20/1961

before i explain a little bit of background,

on march 28th 1988 a baby girl was born in a hospital 30 miles north of london. she was 100%disabled with massive heart problems and her dad [thats me] was told she would not last the night .

during the night all of the other babies in the special care baby unit [8 in total] all died, the next morning the only one alive was my little girl,

for the next 13 years and 51 weeks she fought every day, including two huge heart operations,but a week before her 14th birhday she died [guess who turned the life support off?]

now to the present day, last saturday night i posted about padding out the stats, i had posted before about it, but had some more info and been too lazy to find the old thread posted again [my fault] it was ripped apart by a admin who had me mixed up with somebody else[same pair of people different complaint] ok no problem its history now

by the the time this was done some one, who shall remain nameless posted a vid from u tube about a downs  guy dressed as a copper pulling burgers out of his arse on to this thread ,im still not too sure about the connection, iwas fuming about it,

iam a fanatic about disabled people's rights etc and called him a "hunt" [delete h insert c] i am sorry that you had to read that i should have sent him a pm instead, i am not sorry that i called him one, just that you had to see it written down on your site, i am not a senstive type, but i am  embarrassed that i lost control to a point that i would say that "on air" ,

i am not looking for the sad vote on this just want to explain what happened. 

• Member ID:  295
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  1535
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Achievement Points:  8175
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

admin had u confused with someone else? i hope u aint talkin about me..cause i do believe i pulled ur old thread and  which led to u tellin me "i asked u to prove it..u did we can move on" so like i said hope u aint sayin i had u confused...and yes we have moved on.

• Member ID:  2491
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  354
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2140
  • Birthday:  04/20/1961

crackxi
admin had u confused with someone else? i hope u aint talkin about me..cause i do believe i pulled ur old thread and  which led to u tellin me "i asked u to prove it..u did we can move on" so like i said hope u aint sayin i had u confused...and yes we have moved on.

dear god is that all you got from that? i wrote this to explain why i said what i said now  please stop, you are aware that greywolf has informed me i cannot reply to this?

• Member ID:  295
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  1535
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Achievement Points:  8175
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

chris4874
crackxi

i wrote this to explain why i said what i said now  please stop, you are aware that greywolf has informed me i cannot reply to this?

huh???

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3339
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33709
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Windows

Hey mate the guy is lucky I did not see his post I would have called him a fucking lot worse. so forget it mate..I have a Very disabled step sister and 2 disabled step kids so I say go take a fuck to anyone who makes fun of any disabled person.

As for the other stuff like you and crack have said its forgotten about..Nice to see 2 blokes man up and agree to disagree and move on Less drama that way.

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.29
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116
  • Device:  Windows

Main post seems to have disappearedUndecided