Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

maps freeze tag

• Member ID:  2082
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  59
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1180
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  10096
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/31/1980
  • Device:  iPhone

As recuested by labob. i put this post out.

I was in ft yeasterday. and when the map change i had to download them. not usualy a problem. but yeasterday i had a download rate at 3kb.ps. took forever to get inn.

I use the XI downloader and i knew i had the snowman map from before. so i went inn and deleted the map. and hoped the downloader could get it down faster. but then it dident find eny snowman map.

So why isent the maps that have been fixed (i guess thats why i have to download them again) put out on the downloader.

my download rate was i redirect.

Me just being an idiot again......

Awards

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1048
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8812
  • Content Per Day:  1.64
  • Achievement Points:  62176
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954
  • Device:  Windows

Mekketom - maps freeze tag

As recuested by labob. i put this post out.

I was in ft yeasterday. and when the map change i had to download them. not usualy a problem. but yeasterday i had a download rate at 3kb.ps. took forever to get inn.

I use the XI downloader and i knew i had the snowman map from before. so i went inn and deleted the map. and hoped the downloader could get it down faster. but then it dident find eny snowman map.

So why isent the maps that have been fixed (i guess thats why i have to download them again) put out on the downloader.

my download rate was i redirect.

Me just being an idiot again......

That's a good question and probably a reason that a lot of people run into this is, because if we put a new or revised map into rotation then I would have to go to the admin downloader again and insert every single map to the down loader again as it does not except 1 single map as an addition. Taking care of 4 server rotations and keeping up with what maps run and don't run is enough for me. Sorry I couldn't get it up there for you. 

• Member ID:  2082
  • Followers:  59
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1180
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  10096
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/31/1980
  • Device:  iPhone

I guess i will survive. lol.  its a litle frustraiting when i wanted to play,   But why is the dowload rate so slow somtimes from the redirect?

i should say that i had a high ping yeasterday.  can that be the reason?     

Awards

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8271
  • Content Per Day:  1.54
  • Achievement Points:  53659
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Android

The reason for the low download speed is when a map not on the redirect it kicks you over to the game server which has the map because its playing it . That will give you a 12 kb a sec download speed. Now the map is probably on the redirect but the game probably kicked you over to the game server. It use to do that alot I thought I'd fixed it. Undecided Next time just close the game and relaunch it and try again it should correct its self. If not here's a link to our redirect site all our maps are there . Wrong forum to post I think I'll pm the site to you Mek.

Good Luck