Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Camping In Cod2

MrCrowe

• Member ID:  1194
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

I know you haven't Joe, but others have.

• Member ID:  927
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  110
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  732
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1956

If you come in to a map you don't care for, remember its 15 min or less until another comes up. Plenty of maps I do not care much for but I stay in 'cause others like it, and I am an eassy target. I'm contributing to my brother Idiots body count... :w00t: ...gladly. I understand those who leave and come back in .. it's all amatter of free choice. BTW we should bet LOM's shotty included in the weapons list...

Edited by Sgt Alvin York

If you come in to a map you don't care for, remember its 15 min or less until another comes up. Plenty of maps I do not care much for but I stay in 'cause others like it, and I am an eassy target. I'm contributing to my brother Idiots body count... :w00t: ...gladly. I understand those who leave and come back in .. it's all amatter of free choice. BTW we should bet LOM's shotty included in the weapons list...

I need one that size in full auto to deal with Pete's shottie hacks. ;)

• Member ID:  23
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1835
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16159
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960
  • Device:  Windows

Great points being made in this thread but let me point out this game stock was set up at a speed that encouraged camping and guns where slower so run and fun was not really possible. The maps are based on stock speed and gravity which ours are not which allows us to play against it's design and take away a campers advantage. Almost every good camping spot has at least 1 back door and there are lots of ways to fuck with them if they bother you just like the revenge spawn. It puts you closer to the player who likked you so their camping spot is easier to attack so please just get used to it because we aren't going to put in that "Move or your player starts farting mod". Let me guess it was Macdaady who said the FU Bitch? I ask becasue he has always camped and I hear him getting shit about it and that is his typical response and since he was a prison guard when he gets pissed and says something he tends to have the last word. I get the felling he thinks when people give him shit it is about him not his style. So maybe if people could let campers know it is not personal just hate the style not the player it may help??? Me I hate those sneaky bashing homo bashers because I don't some dudes avatar that close to mine it makes me feel violated but I just tell the homes to phuckoff lol

• Member ID:  822
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967

Let me guess it was Macdaady who said the FU Bitch? I ask becasue he has always camped and I hear him getting shit about it and that is his typical response and since he was a prison guard when he gets pissed and says something he tends to have the last word. I get the felling he thinks when people give him shit it is about him not his style. So maybe if people could let campers know it is not personal just hate the style not the player it may help??? Me I hate those sneaky bashing homo bashers because I don't some dudes avatar that close to mine it makes me feel violated but I just tell the homes to phuckoff lol

I don`t think anybody here dislikes Mac as an individual. I actually do like Mac Camper and now understand why he`s always choosing high towers to camp and snipe XI ``inmates`` lol.

The rules are clear and some behaviours are unacceptable. If a non-member is harassing a member for his style of play, he should receive a warning and then be kicked if he chooses to ignore it. And you, P-man.... I hate when you , as a player set those f... tripwires and it takes me 10 times (or lives) to nade you, but is not personal, its just a game.

• Member ID:  23
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  193
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1835
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16159
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960

I love all our campers Mac, Ted, Gen, and a few others because they always have time to talk because they are waiting for action.

• Member ID:  126
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  549
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3881
  • Birthday:  08/28/1965
  • Device:  Android

They dont wait for Action they are to old to move :lol::innocent:

I love all our campers Mac, Ted, Gen, and a few others because they always have time to talk because they are waiting for action.

The chatting part is cool, but "waiting for action" must be as exciting as eating biscuits and playing bridge with granma. Have you guys tried knitting? You campers should get your cholesterol and blood pressure levels checked from time to time, especially the "stationary" camper type like Mac, PMan or Star. "Dancer" kinda campers, like Pete or his twin brother, Nick should probably be alright, dancing is for the most part a good exercise. lol

Edited by Joe Canadian

The biggest thing that keeps me from camping too often is the fact that every single time I decide to lay low and wait for a person to walk by, my attention is diverted for a split second and the person that walks by kills me instead. Why bother waiting around to get killed when I stand a better chance of killing somebody else running around?

• Member ID:  1189
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2006
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  12807
  • Birthday:  07/20/1966

To be honest, I don't have time (ok 30 seconds) to lay there and wait until someone comes by to kill. That's just not my style of play. However there are peeps that do it and it is fine because there is no rule against it. It just makes me want to find them and bash them. It's all good with me. Oh BTW Working on my bash style right now.

• Member ID:  177
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961
  • Device:  iPhone

The chatting part is cool, but "waiting for action" must be as exciting as eating biscuits and playing bridge with granma. Have you guys tried knitting? You campers should get your cholesterol and blood pressure levels checked from time to time, especially the "stationary" camper type like Mac, PMan or Star. "Dancer" kinda campers, like Pete or his twin brother, Nick should probably be alright, dancing is for the most part a good exercise. lol

Pete's twin brother - Well I am not sure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult - LOL

Rest assured Nick, it was intended as an insult. :hrhr:

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14894
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Achievement Points:  91143
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970

Don't hate me because I attended Julliard school of dance... Lol

• Member ID:  1387
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2540
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  19552
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/05/1968

One of the "charms" of COD2 with our >XI< server is that we do not place gaming style restrictions on anyone. We all play for fun and if camping accomplishes this for some, so be it. Long ago that was the only way I played. I then discovered it was way more amusing to run into a room, or jump through the bushes with the pin pulled and see what happens...BOOM!!..

We tend to forget sometimes that cod2 and technology are awesome things. I would have never imagined when I was a little kid that one day I would be able to play games on a computer "online" using the "internet" , become an XI member and interact with other players all over the place. It's a freaking privilege, So...who cares if the campers do camp, I think the issue is more about spawn killers than campers themselves.

Now, having say that , I must say that I agree with Glove. Some maps like Death Valley do suck, but since some idiots like them they should probably stay. The problem is that Death Valley with 3 or less players and late at night is an invitation to leave the server imho.

Whenever you have a big map, regardless if it's "Valley Summer" or any of the others, when there are a small number of players I've always found it easy to just pick a spot with the other players to battle it out. I've played Valley Summer with three people and we all fight for control of the end of the bridge with the ladder to the tower. It's still fun and much better than not playing at all.

We all have very subjective opinions on what maps are our favorites and it usually revolves around whether or not we play well on those maps that makes them our favorites. We will never have a case where everybody loves every map, so we need to suck it up and just put up with it, or take a break during those maps we don't like. Personally I can't stand the small maps with shotties only because I suck so bad at them. Everybody is different. Changes to map rotation won't happen when only a couple people don't like a map. If you have a majority of people that's different. In the case of Valley Summer (from what I've seen) most people enjoy playing it.

There really are not any maps I Truely hate, All Maps We have Here Have Some Merit.

Except That Map Called "Da Bathroom" That Element Used To Love.

Hated That One In TDM....

Pete's twin brother - Well I am not sure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult - LOL

Both!!, JK... That would depend on your own, personal opinion on Pete :-). The two of you play the exact "dancing camper" game style. The difference Nick, is that you acknowledge "excellence" and compliment other players when you get bashed or blown up. Pete doesn't : he always blames it on his keyboard, a "bad spawn", the weather, Obama, etc. Lol

Edited by Joe Canadian

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14894
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Achievement Points:  91143
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970

Lol.. Do u need a hug Joe?... If I am ever critical it would be with my stupidity... And I usually corner the market on that one..

As for blaming Obama.. That would be OldMan or Sparty..lol

Lol.. Do u need a hug Joe?... If I am ever critical it would be with my stupidity... And I usually corner the market on that one..

As for blaming Obama.. That would be OldMan or Sparty..lol

No, just to know what the adm hack is all about lol

Edited by Joe Canadian

• 4 months later...

• Member ID:  2705
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  149
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  954
  • Birthday:  07/24/1961

you join the army and don't camp and let them kill you , you play the you want and I will play the way I want