Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Do You Vape Or Use Ecig?

coolmd

• Member ID:  1482
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967
  • Device:  Windows

had to rebuild my new clearomizer's replaceable coil head cause i order a 1.8ohm instead of the 2.4ohm ones(ops)and the lowest my e-vic goes it 3volts and was too much for it. but used the 3.4 wire i had and it cheched the ohms and came out to 4.0 hehe  but it works fine at  4.2volts. going to order more different size wire next order.and the right coil heads

also on my aga-t i drilled the vent hole out to make it larger, it was tuff to draw a vape out, but it much better now, draws like the ce4 now. :rolleyes:

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

Have you got a favorite juice yet Hempsy?,,,,,i have narrowed mine down to about four or five good ones..that i really like,,,french hazelnut tobacco...boba's bounty[takes a while for this one with U.S. shipping to Canada] Jugheads original joke smoke..Jugheads RY4 Jugheads Nilla Gorilla,,,,,Maple leaf vapes carmel capucino and maple tobacco..the other tobacco's are starting to taste like ass now..not bad three months ago when i started this lovely hobby,,but now they make me ill...lol..i like the nilla gorilla its great,, chocolate and vanilla with a touch of banana 100 percent V.G..really blows a wicked cloud out of my z-atty p..tasty shit man tasty shit..thats my main stays..plus i don't mind the odd licorice and espresso vapes either..so i get those few in 120 ml. bottles the others i get in 10ml's to try them out because i have quite a few of don't really like juices that will do in a pinch...but wouldn't buy again...trial and error but Chkn told me right from the start almost three months ago that it will come down to finding a juice that you really like...and he was right...thats what i tell everyone that i introduce to vaping now...

• Member ID:  1482
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  2018
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15303
  • Birthday:  07/13/1967

so far

Have you got a favorite juice yet Hempsy?,,,,,i have narrowed mine down to about four or five good ones..that i really like,,,french hazelnut tobacco...boba's bounty[takes a while for this one with U.S. shipping to Canada] Jugheads original joke smoke..Jugheads RY4 Jugheads Nilla Gorilla,,,,,Maple leaf vapes carmel capucino and maple tobacco..the other tobacco's are starting to taste like ass now..not bad three months ago when i started this lovely hobby,,but now they make me ill...lol..i like the nilla gorilla its great,, chocolate and vanilla with a touch of banana 100 percent V.G..really blows a wicked cloud out of my z-atty p..tasty shit man tasty shit..thats my main stays..plus i don't mind the odd licorice and espresso vapes either..so i get those few in 120 ml. bottles the others i get in 10ml's to try them out because i have quite a few of don't really like juices that will do in a pinch...but wouldn't buy again...trial and error but Chkn told me right from the start almost three months ago that it will come down to finding a juice that you really like...and he was right...thats what i tell everyone that i introduce to vaping now...

so far i got 2 i like alot atm.  there both base on a smooth and mild flavor 18% nicotine, one with a touch of vanilla, and the other with apple flavor. there was one i tried from the fruit sample pack with banana in it. yummy

• Member ID:  922
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

good news, im on the waiting list for my next jewelery now :)

i cant wait

555363_404707652955760_775125808_n.jpg

Kay31Alpha02.JPG

so my setup will look a bit like this, but i'll try to get a ring that goes between the provari and the kayfun so it wont look that much incompatible :) or i will just put it on my precise+ wish has the same kind of satin finnish

but this thing isnt only about the look, from what people say, it may be the holy grail of vape, well i expect it to be very nice

Kay31Alpha10.JPG

Edited by ChknFngr

that looks just beautiful Chkn....very nice jewelry....it looks like a breathing machine or some high tech portable lazer...wow very nice.......now stop buying,,, lol....

lol yea that thing isnt cheap, but its unique in its conception, and i mean, check that reviews from Todd, just his face when he first tried it says it all :D

• Member ID:  2384
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1058
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9389
  • Birthday:  01/18/1966
  • Device:  Android

WOW...I thought he was a bit SEXUALLY AROUSED when he first used it...lol

Beautiful bit of kit but the price is amazing to match......if any of you want to buy me one just because I am a nice guy...FEEL FREE...lol

I will send you my forwarding address...

nice

bit

of

Kit

i was told it may be available mid to end march, so i'll tell you what i think of it when its here.

But reading and watching all the reviews, they all say the vape they get from it is unbeatable.

i have no idea how i will wait 1 month now but at least i get decent coil again in my genesis, the curse is gone. woot lol

Yeah that guy making the video looked quite happy....he actually looked like he was going to cry...lol....i wonder how these people get these new stuffs so fast...aren't those made in Russia?,,,,i didn't even hear about them until you posted it Chkn...i thought the z-atty pro was nice jewelry....which it is...but i might want to get one those Kayfuns one day too

WOW...I thought he was a bit SEXUALLY AROUSED when he first used it...lol

Beautiful bit of kit but the price is amazing to match......if any of you want to buy me one just because I am a nice guy...FEEL FREE...lol

I will send you my forwarding address...

nice

bit

of

Kit

if you lived here Cool i would buy you one..since you introduced me to vaping it would be worth it...

Thanks Johnny I am. Going to move to Canada asap.... Lol

I have used cloud 9 vaping before and they certainly have some great products.

Going to keep a close eye on there site.

Let us see this beautiful thing when you get it chknn

• Member ID:  168
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  115
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  882
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6400
  • Birthday:  07/28/1957

OK, OK!

I'm trying it! Actually Johnny convinced me.

I have smoked about 10 cigarettes for years. I just purchased a provari and a vivi nova tank. I thought I'd need the tobacco flavors, but they don't taste very good.

Day 1 I had 3 cigarettes, yesterday I had 5. I am shooting for 0 today. I really like the idea and think it will work.

The flavor in the tank right now is twisted java by halo, pretty good.

I'm looking at a new job that will require lots of air travel. Anyone ever try getting these through security on your person?

Cheers!

Yeah that guy making the video looked quite happy....he actually looked like he was going to cry...lol....i wonder how these people get these new stuffs so fast...aren't those made in Russia?,,,,i didn't even hear about them until you posted it Chkn...i thought the z-atty pro was nice jewelry....which it is...but i might want to get one those Kayfuns one day too

its a russian company but made in germany.

they also have a 'mini' version, its smaller, but u can upgrade it to hold a lot of juice, like 15ML or something its crazy.

but the mini isnt as beautiful as this one.

Nice Trat !

i told you u should switch ! lol

Halo was my first liquid, i used to vape a lot of prime 15 wish has a strong peanut flavor.

and a few other Halo, but now i really cant vape those Halo anymore, they disgust me even more than a real cigarette lol

but remember, ur taste will change, when u stop smoking completely, u get the real taste of things back.

I would say after like 2 months or something

OK, OK!

I'm trying it! Actually Johnny convinced me.

I have smoked about 10 cigarettes for years. I just purchased a provari and a vivi nova tank. I thought I'd need the tobacco flavors, but they don't taste very good.

Day 1 I had 3 cigarettes, yesterday I had 5. I am shooting for 0 today. I really like the idea and think it will work.

The flavor in the tank right now is twisted java by halo, pretty good.

I'm looking at a new job that will require lots of air travel. Anyone ever try getting these through security on your person?

Cheers!

Good for you T-Rat .....yeah those tobacco's don't really taste like tobacco but they tend to taste like ass...lol...i started with marlboro,,,and didn't mind it for a week or so..but then it started to taste like the afore mentioned ass...lol..so i switched to desert type juices for a bit...then i watched some reviews on juices to find what the general consenses liked and came up with the ry4's...every company is different too..and some have shitty ry4 and others are really good...i like the carmel based and maple based tobacco's now...but would rather taste the additives like the carmel in the ry4 and the vanilla...some taste like tobacco others taste like carmel but each company has its own take...i like the vanilla custard and nilla gorilla..which is chocolate vanilla and a touch of banana...boba's bounty is another wicked juice as is Jugheads Joke Smoke...but man you could go crazy trying out juices....i get the ten ml. to try them out..because the little 3ml. samples don't really give you a chance to get to really taste them...one fill up and its gone..where as ten ml. will really give it a chance to taste...but that's half the battle T...getting a good juice ..each person has they're own taste..but as Chkn said your taste will change with day to day vaping...man i must have about fifty different kinds now and only use about six or seven of them on a regular basis...but i  am glad you started T...and i don't know about air travel but in resteraunts and movie theaters i have vaped in those and no one said a thing to me...as well my first e-cig came with a card saying that it was o.k to vape in public places as it wasn't tobacco and no smoke is created from this device...try out the fruit flavors and ice creams as well T...get yourself some 10 ml. bottles that sound like you might like them and try them out...some you think you might like taste like ass and others you weren't too sure of taste really good. its a trial and error thing with eliquid unfortunately as each persons pallet is different...good luck my man and glad you started...you must be loving your provari T..i know i love mine ..haven't used the zmax since i got this one;.i actually bought the end cap so i could use the 18650 batteries from the zmax in the provari...lol but its nice to be able to dial up to what ever atomizer you have...by the way T you can rebuild those little heads so don't throw them away when they are wore out...[usually two weeks or a bit less]  just get yourself some 3mm wicks and 32 or 36 gauge Kanthal wire..[cheap shit both] and you're good to go forever..no more clearomizer buying unless you get like Chkn and i buying all the nice jewelry,,,,man i love this as i said before i feel like Sherlock Holmes when i am sitting here vaping in my lazy boy with a book....lmao

they also have a 'mini' version, its smaller, but u can upgrade it to hold a lot of juice, like 15ML or something its crazy.

since you live in Germany Chkn,,,Cool and i would like one for our birthdays...lmao

since you live in Germany Chkn,,,Cool and i would like one for our birthdays...lmao

Yep we would....Ill even pay the shipping...lol

Must admit, if i was abit richer I would treat myself...but oh well...my little PV and my "genesis Copy" will have to do...

By the TRAT...throw the cigs away and force yourself the VAPE.......you wont regret it....

Join us in the battle against analogues.......

"seriously you are well on the road to a full recovery from the darkside"....good luck and keep up the goood work

WE ARE ALWAYS HERE TO HELP.....

lol i dont live in Germany, but in Belgium, the land of the good beer, the good chocolate, the sweet speculoos cookies and waffles and all lol

• Member ID:  1090
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  140
  • Birthday:  03/14/1967

Deleted....

Edited by Angus

• Member ID:  496
  • Followers:  282
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3249
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Achievement Points:  22334
  • Birthday:  10/26/1969

Just to let you guys know that my hubby and

his m8 makes and sales e-cigs plus the juice as

well.

You can check them out on there facebook page as

me and my hubby use them as well and they are good

and plus they are a good price as well.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002830336681

This is there web page if you want to check them out

as they do all over the world ;) 

http://www.alba-vapours.co.uk/

Edited by Fire

well.

ANY CHANCE OF ANY XI DISCOUNT>>LOL

nice Fire, good to know, will check the siam mods drip tips, those are nice.

ok so i got the vivi nova, its ok, it vapes well, but i get that subtle sweet taste from it, im not sure. i get about the same taste like in the usual CE3 and cisco cartos. do u know what i mean ?

maybe there is a way to get rid of it when u build your own coil ?

im goan test it more, but other than that, i like it, nice vape, cheap but decent .

oh yea and the head is supposed to be 2.4 but its 3 Ohms hmm

and i get dry hits when there is like a bit more than 1ML in the tank, i guess with a bigger mesh, it may be fixed ?

Here is a video of my hubbys box mod made from his own hands and mind

they are saleing great in the states and in the uk and other countrys.

He dose any colour you want and size.

Edited by Fire

well.

ANY CHANCE OF ANY XI DISCOUNT>>LOL

They use to do discount codes but not any more as they thought it wasen,t fair

on other people so now they do rewards points for every pound you spend.

Check out the web site and see what you think guys.

Edited by Fire

wow that box mod is awesome Fire, now lets wait for my bday :)