Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

What is the story behind your game name?

• Member ID:  19
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

SlowFry

Hmmm Rugger sounds like RugHer so for xmas I'm send'n yawl some kneepads and elbow pads butt pads etc.....

BTW good first 3 book series Chronicles of Amber, by Roger Zelazny. I started on Trazan. Edgar Rice Burroughs, what a treasure. Like first grade first library card.

Chronicles of Amber is one of my favorite series of books, Slowfry. I read these over and over. The Saga of Pliocene Exile by Julian May is also a great read, for those that love ba-gillion page epics. These are only bettered by the Lord of the Rings Trilogy in print .. in my opinion. ... So many books..so little time.

I suppose, since I'm here, that I should post about my name.... lol... as if you don't know already. I am a fan of the University of Alabama, specifically FOOTBALL (There IS no other sport). A little known fact, however, is the PT that sits in front of it all. I have played FPS since the interwebs were all connected up by 2600 baud modems Laughing. I took the name Bama waaaay back in the Ghost Recon days. Me and about 5 other guys formed a clan... Project Treadstone.. from the Jason Bourne flicks.. somewhere around 2002. A few years later, I encountered XI and played with a bunch of ya'll in COD2 for a LONG time. PT clan died out, each member slowly moving on to other things. I joined up with XI, but EVERYONE knew me as 'PTBama'.. so I kept it as part of my screen name. NO, I ain't double clanning...LOL. I'm XI baby.

I love it when I hear 'Ohh Bama'.. but not 'Obama'. I'm 'Bama' as in ALABAMA, not 'baaama' as in OBAMA. LOL

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  399
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  402
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/30/1967

Well for me my little brother and I were known as the brothers grim and at that time I had a bit of and dark and sinister side to my nature reflected in my art work at the time so I was both Dark and Grim when it was all said together quickly online it kinda grew into Darkengrim and that stuck :D pretty daft really but thats the story and I am sticking with it yer honour :P .

• Member ID:  1012
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  935
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  5547
  • Birthday:  11/23/1987

many ppls think that my name has something to do with hacking or cheating but that is not the truth.

my name is made out of two things the first thing is "hackepeter" (http://www.vemag.de/images/hack_rind.gif its the german word for cowmeat wich gets cutted into little pieces) but i dont like to eat it :D i choose it cause the word sounds pretty stupid :D

the next word or name is "klaus" wich i take out of a scene from a film made by a german comedian with the name "olaf schubert", i pissing me everytime when is see the movie from him called "doppelhochzeit".

hacke+klaus=hackeklaus

but the most ppls call me "hack" and thats fine :D

Awards

• Member ID:  219
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  492
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  2906
  • Birthday:  04/28/1957

I had a diff name for many years, changed it in my COD2 days.

I just found it funny I would be kicking the ass of people with names like megakill and that sort of name. (don't know of anybody with that name so if thats yours don't get huffy)

So it would be a non bragging name and a ...hey nobodygood just kicked your ass :)

• Member ID:  219
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  492
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  2906
  • Birthday:  04/28/1957

LiquidStool

Well, Liquid Stool.... that has been my nickname for nearly 25 years.  When i left school i started an apprenticeship and most of my co workers were blokes in their late 20's - 40's.  As an induction, they thought it would be real funny to lace my first few cups of coffee with a laxative.  Most of the day went well, then about 4pm, my ringpiece suffered a catastrophic failure and i was literally covered in well, a liquid stool.  Those fuckers thought it was highly amusing, i didn't, especially seeing as i had to ride a damn bicycle home.  That saddle felt like a damn razor blade on my ass split.............

Good thread!

fell off my chair LTFOL

• Member ID:  615
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  3461
  • Birthday:  11/07/1968

When started MOH i used to run guns blazing an always died cause i never reloaded prior to rushingEmbarassed hence Reload

good thread.

• Member ID:  64
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1036
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  9641
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/09/1969
  • Device:  Windows

LittleTooT

Thank you my dear, I could never find it, lol. Big TooT is my best friend he's an Admin on the [TYA] Clan.That is the rest of the story.

Get with me Toot I can tell you a few easy ways to transfer it from tape to the pc.

Hoth
LittleTooT

Thank you my dear, I could never find it, lol. Big TooT is my best friend he's an Admin on the [TYA] Clan.That is the rest of the story.

Get with me Toot I can tell you a few easy ways to transfer it from tape to the pc.

I didn't see Shadow Lady already found it on youtube.

Click on this link and you will be able to download mp4 of the song. Now you have it digitally!

http://keepvid.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dg3aCbmck2Co

My name original Cod2 name was HothNaThong

This was a inside joke at work. I used it for a laugh and and I played cod2 to relax. I started playing on the XI servers on 3rd shift over 3 years ago. It was later shortened to Hoth which most of you know me by now.  I still get people asking me if I'm female from time to time lol. I've been playing fps since 95. I started with Doom,Doom 2,Rott,Duke Nukem 3d. I later moved on to my crack addiction of Quake. I originally played under X-racer in alot of tournaments (lan&online) and leagues mostly of 1v1 format. Quake 1/Quakeworld (alot of time),Quake II(not as much),Quake III (way to much time :] )Now I play some Quake Live. www.quakelive.com for those of you that don't know is a free download alot like Quake III and is alot of fun. It's simple fast and really helps your aim. I have found nothing that challenges you mentally more than a 1v1 match. My Quake name evolved from

X-racer to now X5. If any of you play quake live search for me to add as a friend under the name X5. That name came from paintball tournament days. We played in alot of 5 man tournaments. Our frag count was X then the number eliminated. X1,X2 etc... X5 meaning game OVER! I also played alot of Dungeons and Dragons when I was younger. shhh....