Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Unfair Balancing

baldie

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33689
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Android

Hi guy's has anyone else had this problem lately you join a server and you end up against very high ranked opponents.

For the last 2 days every time I go in game it puts me up against level 15 upwards And my highest plane is 10 its crazy I had a 109 in my sights with my level 8 spitfire and stayed on his tail and emptied my weapons twice into him and he still did not go down yet he went into a loop got behind me and one burst chopped my tail off.

This has happened time and time again.

So is anyone else having the same problem ?

• Member ID:  2048
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967
  • Device:  Windows

hmmmm.

Edited by Damage_inc-

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

what ever the highest ranked plan you have is were they are going to put you.say your running 8 rank planes but you also have a 10rank plane in yoou line up  that is were they would put you rating in a server

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

also i noticed that will be put into higher ranking i think its a glitch they have to fix post it on there forums

Guest Sonovabich

Hi guy's has anyone else had this problem lately you join a server and you end up against very high ranked opponents.

For the last 2 days every time I go in game it puts me up against level 15 upwards And my highest plane is 10 its crazy I had a 109 in my sights with my level 8 spitfire and stayed on his tail and emptied my weapons twice into him and he still did not go down yet he went into a loop got behind me and one burst chopped my tail off.

Wow m8 i have never been in such an unbalanced server as that, yes they have fucked up with the server balancing big time, i have started going back and replacing most of my planes with level 1-2-3's etc but highest maybe a level 5 or 6 and always end up against level 7-8 or 9 planes, it's hard work sometimes when you have couple of level 1 bi planes too, level 15 upwards you must be flying against jets surely?...do what me and Stang have done m8 and go backwards you get many more kills and enjoy the game better, some of these so called weaker planes are not so weak and it is a lot easier to get on the tail of the stronger faster planes and they cannot shake you off. Also a Bf 109 should not really be able to shake a Spitfire off it's tail, the Spitfires turn around speed is much shorter then a BF109.

Edited by Sonovabich

• Member ID:  607
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  75
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3338
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Achievement Points:  33689
  • Birthday:  09/16/1966
  • Device:  Android

Wow m8 i have never been in such an unbalanced server as that, yes they have fucked up with the server balancing big time, i have started going back and replacing most of my planes with level 1-2-3's etc but highest maybe a level 5 or 6 and always end up against level 7-8 or 9 planes, it's hard work sometimes when you have couple of level 1 bi planes too, level 15 upwards you must be flying against jets surely?...do what me and Stang have done m8 and go backwards you get many more kills and enjoy the game better, some of these so called weaker planes are not so weak and it is a lot easier to get on the tail of the stronger faster planes and they cannot shake you off. Also a Bf 109 should not really be able to shake a Spitfire off it's tail, the Spitfires turn around speed is much shorter then a BF109.

Yes that's it mate and yes I have been up against meteors and such and had my ass handed to me on a plate lol and my highest ranked plane is a level 10 spitfire.

But I will take your advice and go backwards to bi planes lol

Guest Sonovabich

Yes that's it mate and yes I have been up against meteors and such and had my ass handed to me on a plate lol and my highest ranked plane is a level 10 spitfire.

But I will take your advice and go backwards to bi planes lol

Well i don't want to tempt you m8 but i spent some real cash or Golden Eagles on my "super bi-planes i'm afraid, this my new Russian line up bearing in mind i am level 11 Russian at the moment

1) Chaika level 5 grate Bi Plane and it has cannons

2) Zhukovsky's I-153M62 Level1, another fantastic Bi Plane but these 2 cost me Gold

3) MiG 3-15 Level4

4) LaGG 3-8 Level3

5) Ishak I-16-Type -18

6) Chaika I-153-M62

Also spent Gold on the Japanese Hagiri's A5M4, also got Tucks Gladiator for the Brits, my German planes all been downgraded too, highest now is level4 HE-114 B1,  i also got the Mighty Folgore lol, the CR42 Falco the G50 series 2 and Marcolin's 42 CN, only country i not gone backwards so far is the USA, i am still hoping they got at least one decent plane i can fly at some of these higher levels but i did also spend some gold on the USA Thach's F2A1 Buffalo which is also level 1 but not used it yet, since i downgraded my kill rate has shot up dramatically, dunno if it's because i am playing against less experienced players or that i'm just brilliant :whistle:

• Member ID:  4888
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962
  • Device:  Windows

Less experienced opponents have a habit of making one look brilliant  . . .lol

All my opponents are brilliant . . .  .well most of them

But I think in your case Sono . .well . . .your just  . . lucky  . har!

I have been spending silver on those same planes as well as the Su- 2 and the BB-1 these 2 little fighter /bombers are quick, agile  and can hold a Butt-load of bombs not to mention the "bot" gunner sitting behind me dusting off hostile's.

Yes I have experienced being "thrown to the wolves" with higher ranked players  but it hasn't happened since i traded out my level 11 planes