Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

I'm called a hacker

SCE_hidden

• Member ID:  286
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  236
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1709
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/15/1959
  • Device:  Windows

If someone called me a hack, I'd take it as a compliment Smile

• Member ID:  88
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3484
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Achievement Points:  22909
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/13/1991
  • Device:  Windows

Cavey

I stopped playing MW2 because there were too many hackers/cheaters...  VAC what a load of wank!!!

Amen....

• Member ID:  338
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1906
  • Birthday:  03/01/1955

I have been play MW2 for a while, but thru Steam, and oddly the only name I can get is my email name! michael.howes1959, so don't know how peeps got their XI names on. Maybe it's only possible on these pay for use servers. Pity there are all these issues and we can't get it on a dedicated XI server as I love the game, even if no one, and I mean no one, seems to speak, weird!

• Member ID:  1095
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android

WOW this post has really taken off! I never expected it to go for 3 pages lol. So now that it has i might as well put my two cents in.... SCE_hidden, at the end of the day you cant sweat the small stuff mate. When someone is owning someone or owning everyone then there will always be a "Hacker" comment thrown out there, someone will even say it just cos they are pissed off that you killed them. So to end my near novel i will say that its always going to be part of the game, next time take it as a compliment, if you arent hacking you must be a good player. See you out there sometime Laughing

• Member ID:  3233
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2030
  • Birthday:  04/09/1967

Being called a hacker aka cheater --is not ok and its nothing to look up to or be proud of means someone believes you are a limp dick punk that needs to cheat or be dishonest while playing ... it saddens me that our younger generation throws around this word like its nothing --same as they call each other bitches and the african americans are often overheard calling each other the N word but wanna shoot you if you say it to them as your skin is not the same shade of brown .

I once removed a player from a former clan of mine for naming himself hacker and refusing to change it while wearing our tags as if it was somehow ok to present to the world that my clan through this representation would ever think to cheat or be dishonest..

SCE-hidden sorry that you experienced this as we strive to treat all visitors to our sites with respect .. though many of our admins have considerable experience with those that might try to cheat and I would dought that they would voice this opinion if there was not some merit to it ... time will tell.

READ AND UNDERSTAND : EXTREME IDIOTS DOES NOT SUPPORT MW2 --as they have not allowed dedicated server support for us to keep our servers free from cheaters that would ruin the game for our members and guests.

MW2 is a joke , though it could have been a good game --everyone I have known that has played it says that they can go no where on there and not have to play against lame , punks that wish to cheat.

I will continue to boycott the purchase of the game until they show the dedicated server support that we gamers deserve.

Bad company2 however is looking to be a decent game , something I would much rather spend my hard earned money on :)

• Member ID:  1095
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3639
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  24702
  • Birthday:  03/23/1979
  • Device:  Android