Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

CIA Whistleblower Speaks Out About Climate Engineering, Vaccination Dangers, and 911

hxtr

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.16
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

Will you believe a ex CIA agent? 
CIA Whistleblower Speaks Out About Climate Engineering, Vaccination Dangers, and 911

• Member ID:  5490
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  4101
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/18/1976

hi been awhile just a heads up m8 do u remember what happened to me when i posted this up a while back i got bullied got called names and pushed me on the side lines tin foil hat jokes just be careful m8 keep the info for Ur family and Ur close Friends its to late for others if u no what i mean sorry about the grammer and spelling thought i would get that in hope to god u stay safe 

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.16
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

We have some shit headed our way that's for sure. Crazy times. 

• Member ID:  23961
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  3415
  • Birthday:  02/21/1986

If you're an anti vaxxer, then frankly I don't have time for you. Idiots like those are the reason why polio, tetanus, measles, rubella and mumps are on the rise.

Oh and as for the stats that say vaccinated kids get more diseases, the math needs to be shown to you to show that statistically, higher numbers of unvaxxed kids get more diseases than vaxxed kids.

Awards

• Member ID:  2702
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1057
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8385
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/26/1978
  • Device:  Android

My son is in the process of being assessed for autism as he displays many attributes and signs of being on the autism spectrum and it is easy to see why people associate the vaccinations with autism. The way autism presents is commonly a regression from typical development up to the age of 12 months to 15 months, to loss of being communicative and behavioural changes. It just so happens that it is around this age that the vaccines are administered. It is also around this age that they start wearing shoes as opposed to soft booties so we could just as easily blame shoes.

I also take into account the number of times we are lied to by governments about huge issues and then when the truth finally comes out and there is no retribution or vindication for the people who spent years being ridiculed for believing the government actively engages in massive conspiracies and cover ups. If you think the UK governemnt is not capable of covering anything up or conspiring against the people, you haven't read the Chilcott report, you haven't read the Hutton report and you have ignored the Hillsborough revelations.

When we are lied to so frequently, how can we be expected to trust them on anything?

• Member ID:  23961
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  3415
  • Birthday:  02/21/1986

As a person who has a special needs child (high functioning autism) and a child with normal development, trust me when I say, you know from birth if your child is autistic or not. Autism doesn't just happen, it's there from birth.

As for vaccines causing autism, there have been double blind studies funded by anti vaxxers as well double blind studies funded by the various governments, along with ones funded by WHO...all proved that they did not cause autism.

Awards

• Member ID:  2702
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1057
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8385
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/26/1978
  • Device:  Android

This is why I said "commonly", not always! I have three children, one of whom is currently being assessed and his development was perfectly normal up to around 15 months and there was a marked change in development and behaviour and loss of vocabulary. I don't think it was caused by vaccinations, I was saying it is understandable when people make the association, given the timescale and apparent regression.

"Trust me when I say", not every child develops equally and therefore not every instance of autism presents the same way. Your single experience of autism is not the template for all occurances and neither is mine.