Sign in to follow this  
cdsinuk

Lost Pension plans

Guys have you ever worked for a company with private pension plan?  i have worked for a few over the years and i had forgotten about 3 old pensions i had with these companies, ive got to tell you.....its worth trying to find out, it took me a couple of days of tracking down and form filling boring i know, 

2 old pension plans that were taken out are only worth a couple of hundred pounds on retirement, as  i think i wasn't working for them for long, but one pension that had last had money paid into it in 1990s  is now worth £32000  as of now,  i had forgotten all about it, 

So Guys have a hard think, did you work for company long time ago with pension, if you had a policy you could be pleasantly surprised, 

and the relief is........ i wont have to sell my body in old age  to meth heads to pay for food etc,  you can buy a lot of doughnuts for £32000  lol :)