Sign in to follow this  
fbi_open_up

Gaming pc's for sale

I am selling 2 gaming computers that I recently built to sell in my shop, I will help with any warranty issue's that my come up with any new parts. I have a heatware account which will show you feedback on previous sales https://www.heatware.com/u/66896/to.

Red Case ASKING $1200 + $75.00 FOR SHIPPING TO LOWER 48.                                                           GREY CASE WITH GREEN LED'S ASKING $1400 + $75.00 SHIPPING LOWER 48

AMD 2600 6 CORE CHIP                                                                                                                                   INTEL i7 8700K CHIP

MSI B350 TOMAHAWK MOTHERBOARD                                                                                                        ASUS Z390 TUF GAMING MOTHERBOARD

16 GIGS RAM                                                                                                                                                       16 GIGS DDR4 RAM

AMD RX570 8 GIG VIDEO CARD                                                                                                                       EVGA GTX 1060 6 GIG VIDEO CARD

EVGA 600 WATT POWER SUPPLY                                                                                                                   SEASONIC 850 WATT POWER SUPPLY

SAMSUNG 860 EVO 1 TERABYTE SSD                                                                                                           SAMSUNG 870 500 GIG M.2 NVME HARD DRIVE

5 120MM CASE FANS                                                                                                                                        5 120MM CASE FANS

COOLER MASTER G100M RGB CPU HEATSINK                                                                                            COOLER MASTER G100M RGB CPU HEATSINK

20181223_104823.jpg

20181223_105254.jpg

20181223_110219.jpg

20181224_103638.jpg

Edited by fbi_open_up

I have been build computers for several years and keeping the wire management neat is kind anal with me, easy on the jokes. The picture below is the one I use at work and gaming its currently on craigslist for $3000. The specs are in my signature.

20181206_093704.jpg

Edited by fbi_open_up