Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

A Woman Walks Into A Bar

TBB

• Member ID:  989
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18172
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  133177
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  266
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946
  • Device:  Windows

She orders a drink and notices a frog in a cage behind the bar. She asks the bartender about it and the bartender says this frog performs oral sex on women. The woman has a few more drinks and her curiosity gets the best of her so she asks the bartender to have the frog go down on her. She gets up on the bar in the appropriate position and the bartender puts the frog there and tells it to do its thing. The frog just sits there. The bartender moves the frog to the side and says, "I'm only going to show you one more time!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A naked woman walks into a bar and asks for a shot of whiskey. Everybody looks perplexed at her, jaws being dropped and all that. The bartender gives her the shot, and looks at her as if he was inspecting. The woman asks for another shot, so the bartender gives her another one, but keeps looking at her. After a while, the woman gets annoyed and asks him:

"Excuse me, but what's your problem? Haven't you ever seen a naked woman in your life?"

"I have"- says the bartender -"I'm just trying to figure out how you're gonna pay for those shots.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A good looking woman walks into a bar wearing a tube top. She raises her hand to signal the bartender for a beer, revealing that she does not shave her armpits. Meanwhile, a sloppy drunk on the other side of the bar signals the bartender, "Buy that ballerina over there a drink on me." The bartender replies, "What makes you think she's a ballerina?" "Because," answers the drunken man, "any chick that can lift her leg that high has GOT to be a ballerina."

• Member ID:  27522
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1926
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  13475
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  07/22/1951
  • Device:  Windows