Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Come Play Dead By Day Light

Jonah

• Member ID:  29600
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Achievement Points:  996
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/10/2003
  • Device:  iPhone

in this game you run around with a group of randoms as a survivor to do little tasks such as fixing a generator and rescuing your team mates from the serial killer. Or even simply just hiding and tryna stay alive until the escape hatched open. Or play as the serial killer by yourself. And hunt the other survivors before they escape   So many different characters to choose from. All have special abilities such as. Being the last survivor alive you can see the escape hatch for a little longer than the game normally lets you. (IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THE GAME IS AVAILABLE ON XBOX GAME PASS OR STEAM) unfortunately the game costs money but it is definitely a game a lot of us can come together and play when the servers aren’t popping. 

06EAD4B7-5142-48E5-BC46-93C50FDF9F18.thumb.jpeg.0b473c584a99a88bad7331536a057e15.jpeg

• Member ID:  1908
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1155
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8866
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/21/1980
  • Device:  Windows

I'm very Obsessed With DBD, Im a DBD Streamer Actually thats how Much I love it lol! Alot of times 5 hours During the Day n stuff.. I can give you my discord if you want to come in and Hang out..

https://discord.gg/b3cEGNWc