Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. That's great. Congatulations
  2. Dot80

    Howdy

    Hi Sparks Happy to see you are going to be XI congrats
  3. lol
  4. welcome to the clan
  5. welcome to the clan
  6. welcome back
  7. lol
  8. stay safe
  9. Rob you are a trip and a half
  10. Happy Birthday
  11. Happy Birthday
  12. May God be with you
  13. oh shit
  14. Get better soon stay safe
  15. sending prayers to you and your family
  16. stay safe
  17. I will add him to my prayers
  18. Hi welcome
  19. And all of them are true lol
  20. wow I'll have to tell my eye doctor I am not blind after all lol
  21. Thank-you it was alot of fun
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.