Jump to content

Sourtap

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    1479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    66,056 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sourtap

  1. Sourtap

    We Sway

    Welcome to the forums
  2. Welcome to the forums
  3. Fu @Hawk! ?
  4. Happy birthday man! Kissy kissy
  5. Sourtap

    I quit

    Good luck Pinkie! Hope you have treat your customers a little better than you treated me in game :). Congrats!
  6. Yes. Yes it is Wild J ?
  7. @RobMc Forget what Ive said earlier. I got myself some christmas lights. No tree tho but do they count as christmaslights? Allthough I hate it, I figured I could still give myself something
  8. Oh fuck here we go......
  9. @FUNky Dad @Roxy! Sexy aunt @TheHammer The annoying guy on parties who I happen to like @Predat0r The annoying guy at a party who nobody likes (jk man, ) @Wardogs411 Annoying leg humping teethless puppy
  10. I genuinly hate all holidays so yea, call me a sour s.o.b.
  11. Havent put up one for the last 11 years and never will
  12. Welcome to the forums
  13. Oh boy....
  14. Welcome to the forums
  15. Welcome to the forums
  16. Welcome to the forums
  17. Thank you GG!
  18. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rust
  19. Ohhh don't get me started about name suggestions for you there, ms Pink!
  20. I was going for Dukoo but then again..... nah I won't go into that one. Too easy
  21. @ all the mother F'ers! As I said, you can call me whatever you want. My name is still Jeroen so you can always keep practising pronouncing it @Roxy!. @Majbasil, trust me on this one, you do not want to know the origin of this name xD And again...f you all, love you all! Drink enough, stay hydrated and F you!
  22. Welcome to the forums!
  23. Welcome to the forums (again)!
  24. I have changed my name from Jeroen v.2 into Sourtap. This has been carried out by Rockape on my request and all records have been updated. You can still call me whatever you want though
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.