Jump to content

Sourtap

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    1479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    66,056 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sourtap

  1. Thanks..won't be able to make it then...
  2. Fckkkkkk...cant make it I think. Working that time. I am a genuine idiot..what time is 11 am central in the Netherlands?
  3. How did we forget about this? @WHOLETHEFCKINGCLAN! Fck you!
  4. That one is focking epic!!
  5. Welcome to the forums!
  6. Listen up thread! Fu @Wardogs411!!
  7. Who you gonna call?
  8. And here I thought the British only cursed politely.... Boy was I wrong!
  9. Order from an admin so I obey! Fu Wardogs!
  10. Happy birthday mate! With love, Wardogs
  11. Happy birthday focker!
  12. Happy birthday Kitty!
  13. @Predat0r. You could learn a thing or two from this guy...
  14. That's one small bronze medal..
  15. Forgot about the fact that you are like what, 109 years old?
  16. Thinking about getting a smaller display tho, but gotta save up some money first..
  17. Dayuuuummm...if this aint gonna be a battle between the queens of ice, i dont know what will be! @Icequeen, someones trying to take your throne!! *grabs popcorn and sits back* OT: Welcome to the forums!
  18. Ok, now i'm curious!
  19. So who's the one farting? @Roxy!@WldPenguin
  20. WD40 would be the smartest alternative though...that shit fixes all problems!
  21. A moderator for a few days and already he's making his people work for him!
  22. Almost weekend. Reason enough to give you a big fu!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.