Jump to content

Sourtap

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    1479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    78,489 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sourtap

  1. Useless fact #6 Hammerophobia is the fear of failing in game and feeling forced to quit the game. Right? @TheHammer
  2. Parents were given a bacon sandwich to make up for the loss...
  3. Welcome to the forums
  4. Ofcourse not, otherwise they'll put SoB out of work...
  5. Just to be certain that you and all the fellow idiots here understand!
  6. @TheHammer Give us the joy of a comment and you can let the thread die in peace
  7. Happy Birthday
  8. Welcome to the forums I call dips on the left one!
  9. Sequel, sequel, sequel!
  10. A new day, a new fuck you!
  11. Been there, done that and it was one of my proudest moments!
  12. I do not personally know you, but what you are saying sounds good and in my eyes, a smart ass career move! Wish you all the best, count your blessings, count your miles and definilitely count your dollars! Cheers man!
  13. Welcome (again?) to the forums
  14. Fu Quint!
  15. Happy Birthday
  16. I would always suggest the most beautifull city in the world: Utrecht! Would be happy to organise some trips here. But Prague is also a great city from what I hear! Kinda open to all cool suggestions
  17. Marijuana will make his reaction speed slower....that, combined with the fact that Activision conspire against him by giving him waterbaloon like bullets (accoording to himself), his score will not improve, thus the amount of ragequitting will increase
  18. I like you Hammer but I just wanted to share this one with the rest
  19. Problem in TS is fixed, but now I can't hear anyone ingame...
  20. Heya, Today I logged in to teamspeak and saw that my microphone and headphone/speakers are disabled. Yesterday it worked all fine and had no issues. I didn't change anything in settings or w/e so I don't know how to solve it. I know the regular buttons (mute mic etc.) but these aren't pushed. Did the mic test in TS and it worked. Also my headphone is working so there is nothing wrong with the headset. Seems te be just on teamspeak... If someone could help out so I can annoy the others again on TS, that would be great! As long as the problem isn't fixed yet, enjoy the silence as long as you can!
  21. Imma shoot you and have you for lunch focker! Welcome to the forums
  22. Happy Birthday
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.