Jump to content

Sourtap

** Registered Users
  • Posts

    1479
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    68,556 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Sourtap

  1. Happy Birthday
  2. Dont't you need a killstreak of 3 for a carepackage? You won't have to worry about that problem
  3. Happy Birthday
  4. Happy Birthday
  5. Happy Birthday
  6. Happy Birthday
  7. Happy Birthday
  8. Happy Birthday
  9. Welcome!
  10. Fart house
  11. Happy Birthday
  12. Happy Birthday
  13. Still don't have a team so you might stay alive this tournament chile
  14. Someone should have told him that is not the right way to defuse an emp mine. He should have gone to prone
  15. Happy Birthday
  16. Happy Birthday
  17. Obbiously because it is impossible to find it here on earth..
  18. Female friends or ultimate friendzone?
  19. Never player it but looks terrible and ugly af in my opinion
  20. I agree with you. But what I like most is when I kill you and then hear you say 'ohh he is on me, where I look'
  21. Happy Birthday
  22. Happy Birthday
  23. Happy Birthday @PDizzle I'm glad I got to kill you several times on your special day!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.