Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. yea needs alot of cleaning but if you lose all the white I think it would shoot to number 1 in the voting
  2. can he make me a blond ?
  3. Ok it would help if I could get the complete error message you get. But for now I'm going to assume you have win 7 and the game installed and all the patches ?? Thet are 6 patches 1.0 to 1.1, 1.1 to 1.2, 1.2 to 1.4, 1.4 to 1.5, 1.5 to 1.6, 1.6 to 1.7. If that is the case I would delete any desktop icons you have then open up windows explorer and go to. local disk/ progam files (x86) /Call of Duty World at War. In that file scroll down til you see the CoDWaWmp.exe icon and right click on it. I do want you to run the game as an administrator but more important I'd like you to run the trouble shoot compatibility program. Then the troubleshoot program then check off the first box so the game will run in compatibility mode. Hope that works for you good luck.
  4. almost over LOL LOL LOL
  5. 50 's not a bench mark now 8 inches is -
  6. Well I for one have an unmanly reason for never being on the donate page. But I can however donate one used Rugger. Little tattered around the edges knows one or two people with guns so be careful. Live in the land of snow and road repair. Also thinks that hes lives in the Central time zone everything revloves around his schedual
  7. Jezz God I need to pee I'm so old if I sneeze I fear I might wet my knees
  8. Sorry except for Chile - redirect him to Crysis
  9. REdirect them to one of our great WAW servers they will never be unhappy again :w00t:
  10. Hell I for one find some people not even worth talking too.
  11. LOL I do thunk ist msutrd
  12. no dedi servers shit maps real small and what I think only 10 maps in total ? I not even sure I'll buy the next Cod game that comes out because the online play is horrible.
  13. STEAM HAS IT FOR 20 BUCKS AS WELL. uSED GAMES STORES SHOULD HAVE A COPY OR 2 AS WELL
  14. Your not suppose to drink and drive. So yank the crap outa it it will come out .
  15. Couple of days early but it was done to test out the problem we were having smokem if ya got them // Put Rotation #6 In. 10/12/12. 50 maps set sv_maprotation "gametype dm map mp_78bathroom map mp_78hothell map mp_78stalingrad map mp_agx_abusimbel map mp_agx_depot1_night map mp_agx_psel map mp_algiers map mp_anzio_beach map mp_assault map mp_ax_trainwreck map mp_bellicourt map mp_blood_island map mp_bridge map mp_byalistok map mp_caen2 map mp_chateau_xmas map mp_contra map mp_ctrain map mp_cw_hill map mp_cw_strasbourg map mp_desolate map mp_dome map mp_dundygrad map mp_foy_nite map mp_gits_tanks map mp_hhk_yokora map mp_iceworld map mp_kharkov map mp_kwalajein map mp_little_town map mp_makin map mp_meatgrinder map mp_nachtfeuer map mp_newvillers2 map mp_omcbrest_ffa map mp_panzerfact_winter map mp_pmcod map mp_railgun map mp_reichattack map mp_riverbank map mp_seelow map mp_silesia map mp_sps_xian map mp_storm map mp_tankhuntwaw map mp_trenchtoast map mp_v2bunker map mp_vm_maichau map mp_waw_caen map mp_xi_castillo"
  16. There is a great soloution and I've mention it often. Get a soundcard do not use the motherboard sound if it use,s via or realtec chip sets.. And use a USB mic. Problem solved.
  17. What and lose all these great answers -
  18. LOL Dirk Digger I'd check that on out Markoff if you make 1 typo in here there on your ass forever
  19. LOL ya can't get to second place before 1st place this takes time.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.