Jump to content

Labob

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    8401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    230,700 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Labob

  1. on top of page go to comunity then foroums then search forums and in the query box type in 14418 and it will be the second link
  2. That is ussually caused by lost packets from the server. Not much you can do about it besides what you already do that is to reconnect to the server for a better connection.
  3. Labob

    Auto Signature

    http://www.xtremeidiots.com/fora_topic.asp?tid=8301 Thank you Markoff
  4. I'll clean it up for you and ad XI but its going to be a few days it ya can wait
  5. Here how about something like this
  6. I think they need more chiling there Dirk looks like I'd have to pull to change the channels
  7. How about something like this and I'll add a couple of search results when I figure out what the would be ?
  8. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5398149988063140480#
  9. It a shame that people are having a hard time with the campers. Kill them should be easy enough they don't move and you always know where they are.
  10. What type of memory error ? It really matters.
  11. I have to retink my idea here . I wonder how many maps are acually playable with that amount of players in it. Keeping in mind we do fill those 2 servers awlays.
  12. Yea Power is correct here . Bumping anyone even if there is a caviate staing why is a hard thing to do and I think wrong. Could we not increase the FT server to 32. @ the same time I see the MW server just a rocking maybe up the number there as well. I know I don't donate any money so its not my place tosay anything here but as time goes on peeps are upgrading there machines and WAW is going to become more populare. Besides that there is no better place to kill an admin with a betty then WAW. Well a side note one I get Crysis 2 maybe I'll change my mind. (thats for you Mr. Dos ) sorry and X-ray and maybe I owe one too
  13. You have big blue eyes and a tounge that makes women smile as you walk by too?
  14. Thank you
  15. He's a Cock this is not going to go down well with his parents no this it not good at all. I can see him being a little prick maybe his parent could live with that but not a Cock. Well I suppose you create a ban button and life just might do this to you.
  16. Fix your sig
  17. Well look at that eh
  18. Is that yours ?? I thought you had the duck in the lawn chair one. If I'm wrong sorry I'll try something else for sure. Dang there's tp many sigs to remember now
  19. Here a stolen Pic -
  20. It would be the card I would get if I needed a new one here's a list for you http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/graphics-card-geforce-radeon,2761-7.html
  21. God damm crap pisses me off I'm trying to cnrt alt shit del this paste fuck what the crap. Hold on what the hell is that light fuck you here that its like angels singing holy crap I shit myself and it glows and smels like my exwife. Hold on its moving this way noooooo what there`is a steve jobs thing coming this way.Woops my bad a newfee kick the crapouta him job this ya bastard. Teah him a thing or two I say. Just saying never heard anyone using IE finding a way to cut and paste. É?
  22. Forgot to mention you would be one no yes one of the much better looking targets definitly better to scope on then Chile. This again is ment in good humor . Then again if you like freeze tag killing Damit in colour has much to offer
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.