Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. Xmas maps to return soon...!! mp_78bunker mp_82ab_richemont mp_agx_ameland mp_armory mp_bocage2 mp_snr_carentan mp_communique mp_cw_neuville mp_downtown2 mp_duong mp_nvabase mp_industrial mp_kursk mp_myths_farm mp_farmhouse2 mp_opcenter mp_refinery mp_camp_merc mp_snr_kassel mp_vm_maichau
  2. @Astronomer ....help!!!
  3. ummm....
  4. Wow...hope you all are ok. Thoughts and prayers to all....
  5. @loaderXI @hxtr @Dman67 Lets get this going...we got a team now....but I just noticed its not steam its ubisoft or uplay. Is it on steam as well? mine is Uplay. anyhow we should be able to hookup....I just did all my updates and such so I'm good to go...
  6. Thats really sad.... I sent a PM.
  7. Congrats and welcome.
  8. Hmm... thats disconcerting
  9. Hope you had an awesome day Antena!!!
  10. @Sitting-Duc can we get an OMG reaction?? Because this thread needs one...!! Or maybe WTF??
  11. @hxtr @loADERJr>XI< let me know when you guys want to hook up....I played this game solo and only a few times with people...its sooo much better with people....I'm going to make sure its all updated as I havent been in there in a while and it will be awesome all over again....
  12. I see they're starting to follow the rules....saw this : "Some come here to shit and stink, Some come here to sit and think. But I come here to scratch my balls and read the Bullshit on the Walls!" And the penmanship was really nice too!!
  13. Im in and vote you admiral...set it up sir!!
  14. The afternoons are picking up again, like Blackcat says and we're getting some new blood too...I play more afternoons for an hour or two with them more often than not. Besides, I'm not thinking the Ftag server is on the chopping block.
  15. I dont see how or why they are controlling the weather, its freaking gray in NJ and nice days are scattered at best...why would they worsen the weather?? And food supply? Burger King just offered 10 chicken nuggets for a dollar...I dont see the correlation. I'm only being slightly sarcastic, I really dont understand the a. reason if its true and b. what leads people to believe its true.
  16. As far as the Ftag server, as I said I only heard about this yesterday? This morning? I forget we're working on it in this post...stay tuned for updates...
  17. If you get it give me a holler...its most awesome MP.
  18. Black Friday Sale...$20.00 https://store.ubi.com/us/search?cgid=bf-ghost-recon&amp;ncid=120-2723---1-pbrl-38-58-blackfriday-deals-web-VG--17-2-7-1118-4----_WC___blackfriday-deals-web-VG_ID67837
  19. Its been a while Hxtr...what are chemtrails again??
  20. Welcome !!!
  21. Someone will be back to you shortly....give us some time to look into it....
  22. XteKK is correct...this is the cod4 ban appeal section....you should go to the cod5 one...!!
  23. Thats the weird part....this was on my primary work machine and aside from here and occasional youtube I dont download anything. Anyhow seems fine now so thanks again!!
  24. So...I followed almost everyones advice....safe mode, clear cache, uninstall symantec, ran some of the suggested programs, looked clean, unistalled them and installed Trend Micro, which my work subscription has room on so its the paid one, ran that and that came up clean too.... Thanks to all of you!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.