Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. Welcome to XI and remember taunting an Admin after killing them...even your mom, while not prohibited is discouraged...??
  2. Found a bunch of tape from the Capitol Theater in Passaic, NJ... bicycle distance for me as a kid....$5.00 standing room tickets almost every weekend and all the weed you could smoke... By this show I was out of high school.....
  3. Was at this show!!
  4. Oh wow....how do you break a shoulder blade?? Cripes you'd have to hit something really hard for that.....
  5. Just got over 5 days of the flu....I'll update downloader soon...I'm shot...
  6. mp_78druglord mp_blood island mp_railgun mp_homeroom mp_ax_simmerath mp_xi_nowhere mp_cw_farm mp_dawnville mp_v2bunker mp_farmhouse2 mp_hurtsum mp_montargis mp_outskirts mp_pds mp_radiorelay mp_remagen mp_southfrance5 mp_streets mp_duong mp_waterway
  7. Hey Ray Hey Sugar...tell 'em who we are....RIP Ray
  8. Happy Birthday everyone
  9. I loaded it up earlier and was announcing the hidden ladders....as for those "other" things....I havent found a one... ?
  10. I took out vm_river and flatdeck. I sub'd the cube a map by markoff and thor.
  11. mp_82ab_crossing mp_vm_river Was just in...took it out and replaced with mp_the_cube mp_amberville mp_snr_flatdeck - replaced with mp_thor mp_beuvron mp_bocage2 mp_caen2 mp_canal2 mp_cityhall2 mp_kilian mp_dugin mp_dundygrad mp_kwanriver mp_malta2 mp_supply_depot mp_sps_kiebu mp_matmata mp_vm_maichau mp_agx_castle mp_warehouse Hope everyone had a great Holiday!!!
  12. Have an Awesome Birthday DJ!!!
  13. This was my dads favorite version as well...if I recall this is the one where the director is clearly visible in the mirror?? Great classic....
  14. Mine's Up!!
  15. OMG Sounds deadly...
  16. I have dual cards and I think there is an option to tell the game you have dual cards...I will look later when I can fire up the game...
  17. mp_xmas_blood mp_chateau_xmas mp_downtown2 mp_hunt_xmas mp_kiev mp_lapatrouille mp_pavlov_h mp_warlord mp_powcamp_n mp_railyrd_xmas mp_ratsbedroom mp_nachtzug_2 mp_backwoods_5 mp_winter_crash mp_rhinevalleygits mp_rocket mp_rostov mp_db_snowypark mp_burma I know we just played some of these but there are only so many winter/xmas maps. If you want something else just holler.
  18. hit the ~ key and type /record whateveryouwantonameit to stop ~ key and type /stoprecord
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.