Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. That makes me remember when I was a kid these guys with dump trucks rented spots at me dads place. The guy was leaving early one morning and hit the dump lever on the way out....he wasn't flying like that guy but took out every wire for 3/4 of a mile and when he got to the railroad bridge he hit it and jammed under...his cab came up off the ground to the height of the tracks.... His CB handle was forevermore "Bridge Buster"...but this guy seem to have stolen it...that was massive....
  2. Hey Duc....Hope you have an awesome Birthday!!
  3. So your not allowed to defend yourselves in the UK?? That's scary....
  4. deerejon

    E mail

    I tried that and it wouldn't let me change the email.....did it work for you??
  5. deerejon

    E mail

    You can't...you'll have to reapply. Just kidding...I looked to try to help but it seems you cant edit the email...you'll have to ask @Sitting-Duc
  6. I had the privilege of growing up a few miles from a famous Rock venue in Passaic NJ- The Capital Theater http://www.moyssi.com/capitolshows.htm Also Madison Square Garden, Giants Stadium, The Beacon...tons of great venues but the Capital was walking distance for us 14 - 16 yr olds.. This thread has got me thinking about trying to compile a list.... You saw Led Zepplin...your list is complete!! I was a little young for them. Keep this going and lets try to look back through the fog and list your favorite shows....my first concert ever (14 yrs old) was Giants Stadium... Utopia, Poco, The Outlaws and (why I was there) Boston....the Boston set my son found on YouTube believe it or not.... Yeah, the ticket prices are freaking though the roof these days but here is a tip.... The old guys still rock and play....small venues...I go to Casinos and see some really great music these days....in the last year or so I have seen: Peter Frampton, Chicago, Eddie Money, Jefferson Starship, Grand Funk Railroad.....the tickets either all are comp'd or $20.00 Them old guys still rock hard and appreciate us still rockin with em.
  7. Post the video....
  8. Hope your day is just AWESOME!!! Have a happy birthday!!
  9. Start a topic here.... https://www.xtremeidiots.com/forums/forum/55-computer-help/
  10. 1. Josey Wales
  11. Your going the wrong way..... How does he know where we're going??
  12. Very nice....love Damascus steel....that's a nice one to carry. I have a pretty good knife collection....and by collection I mean knives I can use not look at. I just picked up this knife sharpener and it puts an incredible edge on them.
  13. I got a good plan going... New Orleans Mar. 11-14 Isle Mujeres Apr. 14 - 21 Never been to NO. but do know to keep my wallet in my front pocket..lol Isle is my favorite repeat.... 3 tacos 2 beers 5 dollars. Barracuda off the beach every night at sunset when the bait runs around the point. very chill and cancun is a ferry ride away for action.
  14. Great picks @JohnnyDos ....forgot about Savoy Brown for a few years there.....nice....
  15. He's already fucked...he was supposed to go into an orbit but they messed up the deployment and now he's headed out past Mars. "So Long and Thanks for All the Fish"
  16. Your doing good work man....post the gfm link here...I didn't know about it....
  17. Go stormy!!! Listening live.....
  18. Works here...go get em Storm....
  19. https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/clan-battles-s2/ Are we going to get in on any of these battles?? If someone sets up a time I will absolutely be in....lets get up there in the rankings...!!!
  20. Jersey Shore??? Those dopes were from Staten Island...but it was interesting TV...lol....
  21. Don't Panic!! Arthur Dents at the wheel!!!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.