Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. There are lots of spawn points on many of these maps and due to nature of the run-n-gun style of the server its almost impossible to not kill someone steps from a spawn. That said, there are some "known and obvious" spawn points and if they are being intentionally camped, that's a no-no. I know I will have "eyes open" Thanks...
  2. Doesn't the downloader also have the capability to save profiles too?
  3. It was weird. We had 2 Maryland 1 Toronto 1 NJ that couldn't connect and a few others but there were 8 people in dm so it seemed isolated.
  4. Hope your day is awesome!!
  5. Who puts ketchup on a steak??? That's wrong in so many ways!!'
  6. Real sorry for your pain... And hxtrs right, you and your son have given him joy.
  7. http://uproxx.com/tv/alan-young-dead-mister-ed-ducktales/ I listen to old time radio A LOT and Alan had a show that was pretty funny...of course we all know him best as Wilbur. (and as Johnny Dos said in the shoutbox...if you don't know go ask an adult...lol) Funny guy...RIP
  8. It says stupid people not idiots....I'm safe...
  9. That was awesome...great experience... The elephants and giraffe's are magnificent!! What a thrill from up close eh?
  10. These are the people that want to tell us how we should behave....lol...What a fuckin joke.... I guess if the choice is bad or worse...I'll stick to bad...
  11. @@Morris I will fish anytime, anywhere!! Got Beer?
  12. @@Hunter if you got a lake I trailer the boat for prime water!!!!
  13. @@WeednFeed thats still a fun striper for sure!!!! Boat looks tricked out right.. Awesome
  14. Few quick ones... My foot is a 12 and i fish solo a lot so most of my pics will have my foot in them for reference lol Thats my boat and my truck in the background
  15. @@NostradewmusXI that's awesome....what kind of fish is that? I want a drone...!!!
  16. I know I have been catching...I am lame about posting....got pics on my phone....will have to sort them out and post.... Some tuna and barracuda in Mexico, lots of bass, some vicious pike.... Anyone else?? @@StormCrow ?? I know your always good for some.... @@Leadfinger ??
  17. That's what its there for!!!
  18. @@AthenA WHAT??? you've had it there the whole time? No excuses....get in there and start knifing!!
  19. you could always go skiing....
  20. Hope it was an awesome day Magnus!!!
  21. deerejon

    CW4

    Glad you made it here...Sally's knife threats are not to be taken lightly. Trust me!!
  22. Happy Birthday...hope it was awesome....
  23. Thanks all....
  24. I have it too Sono, havent touched it in a long time... Time to update it and play!!!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.