Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. hmmmm....lets see.... !fthebothofya's lol... anyhow I just checked and my buttons are working fine, as you will notice...i tested them with a 24hr ban on you both...
  2. Happy Birthday Dadda!!!
  3. @@djMot try rconmax...it works well and in my mind anyhow is easier to use than hlsw....
  4. I use rcon max...I have it running most of the time I am at work and when I see a 999'r there too long I can kick...also aacp in game works too..
  5. Whos in the picture with you?
  6. @@hxtr rumors??
  7. @@hxtr , @@TBB does appear to be following you around....lol...kinda stalkerish...
  8. Hey E...finally made it...awesome... Welcome to the forums....keep posting and doing what your doing!!
  9. I just got this and really lovin' it... got 5 phones, couple tablets, 3 pc's and 2 laptops on it at any given time... http://www.amazon.com/D-Link-AC3200-Tri-Band-Router-DIR-890L/dp/B00PVD81MK/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1448368478&sr=1-1&keywords=AC3200+Ultra+Tri-Band+Wi-Fi+Router
  10. I like number 3... "be a little more gay and interesting, his boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it" Yeah, I think I'd like my wife waiting with a friend to lift my otherwise boring day...
  11. @@Texas It wasn't your post that was moved...it was another and I read what went on in there and it wasn't pretty...it almost cost us a member... Rugger just put an FYI into your post to remind all that it should not go in the wrong direction or it would be moved... That's all...now back to the hijackers...
  12. Its not about politics....its about this... http://www.reuters.com/news/picture/the-victims-of-paris?articleId=USRTS77KP
  13. done
  14. @@Spartacus I looked it up on Wikipedia before I posted and it never once mentioned an air force base....(or I missed it on the skim read) Now I know ...thanks...
  15. What the hell is in Minot, North Dakota that puts it on the list?? These terrorists should be real easy to apprehend....lol...they aren't that smart....the New Jersey Harbor isn't even on the list....seems like they are scared to go after real targets and just attack the innocent....bastards...
  16. Good luck with everything....it'll turn around!! Hang tough!!
  17. So sad, and senseless...what was the goal? Thoughts and prayers to France...
  18. what are you doing up so early on a Saturday!! lol.. Thanks Merlin
  19. Welcome aboard Cody....initiation starts now..!! Congrats!!!
  20. I had my old machine still up and dadda told me to try those files so I stole the pb folder from there...it worked and all is well....thanks all it went real smoothly!!!
  21. Just scrolled back....you mean I can just steal the pb folder from my other machine and copy it into the right spot for cod 4? Any idea where it is located on windows 7?
  22. @@BUDMAN Ok I need some help....I got cod 5 all good profiles etc... COD 4 I am getting the punkbuster kick....I know there is a way to fix but I don't know it...lol... Thanks all...you too @Marauder-CDN
  23. just saw this...going to do it right now thanks...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.