Jump to content

deerejon

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    3722
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4
  • Donations

    133.42 USD 
  • Points

    1,307,062 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by deerejon

  1. You didn't read it to the end...its really not about not giving a fuck...its about how we dole them out...
  2. I read the whole thing....it was awesome....its extremely insightful in its way....It made me think about a whole lot of shit differently. Thanks for posting it!!
  3. I cant make up my mind....they all look yummy
  4. Hey welcome Casulty!!!
  5. Hey cool happy birthday !!!
  6. WTG!!!
  7. Good OLD local band from Staten Island....lead singer's gimmick was to have a baseball bat and aluminum garbage can at every show and beat the shit out of it...as they got older he used to use the same can over again...times got rough I suppose...shit happens...anyhow this song is pretty awesome if you listen past the 1:30 mark...
  8. Ya....I'm on the "I don't get it" team
  9. For such a short post it has way to much info....get a pillow and see us in game.. Welcome to the forums
  10. /><br /> /><br />
  11. Good Lord @@Sonovabich how'd you hack into my playlist?? Nice picks all!!
  12. Nice work you...massive poster!!!
  13. It was funny as hell.....And way fun....thanks damnit for setting it up and labob for the server work... I vote more!!!!
  14. Nice shop and great toys Rugger...don't get robbed much I suppose with all the hardware around...lol.. Heres my yard...
  15. Not sure what all that says but I feel for the victims and the familys.... Stay strong France!!!
  16. Nice work dean...
  17. Huh??
  18. Condolences GG...
  19. Missile command.....that's some old shit right there lol
  20. Nice work fellas....great additions all....keep the bathrooms clean and welcome to the team..!!!
  21. Wtf??? Lol
  22. Nice work all and congrats..!!!! Keep the bathrooms clean or they'll take your key....
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.