Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

New Host or switch cities

2cuteSue

• Member ID:  73
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  5701
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/31/1972

I like our BO server and all but these stupid crashes are getting to be a pain in my ass!!!!  I can go everywhere else and play and dont get no crashes.... Seems like its only on our server!!!   I want to play with my fellow idiots!!!  Can we change hosts, or switch to another city and see if that helps our crashes on server 2 tdm? 

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

may i suggest NY ?

that way even us european old farts can get a decent ping :)

that would be wonderfull

• Member ID:  542
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  311
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1628
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Achievement Points:  11299
  • Birthday:  03/01/1975

At the moment we have tickets in with gameservers they are looking into the crashes I am sure as soon as Rugger gets more details on whats going on he will post something so just hang in there I know its a pain in the ass but we are doing all we can at the moment. So plz hang in there as it gets worked out.

• Member ID:  85
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  514
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  3113
  • Birthday:  01/30/1973
  • Device:  Macintosh

Is it know if gameservers is having similar issues with other folks or is it just XI?

i just hate how we have a full server, then BAM............   everyone leaves after the crash....    im patient and all but i can still bitch ... LOL!!! i would play our other 2 servers but damit i cant find em.....   I think it was Comfort who sent me an invite other day so I could find the FFA server...  and damit , i went in there, saved it to my favorites, left, now it dont pop up !!!!  WTF!!!  and i dont know what our 3rd server is????? 

Our 3rd server is XI Unranked TDM

Ok so if the servers arent showing goto the filters section and set it back to default then do a search again let it fully populate to list all the servrs. Then find the Xi servers and add them to your favorites. No one said you cant bitch but we do have many similar posts to yours and are doing everything we can to get it resolved. And if it cant be resolved I am sure Rugger ill post something on it.

• Member ID:  1130
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

Doing what you said Sun Tzu doesn't always put our servers back in the list. Sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't. I also understand where 2cuteSue is coming from. I play in our servers and constantly get Connection Interrupts but go to other servers and play all evening without getting booted out. Why is that? Someone said we are running a Beta server. Is this true and what is the story on that? Thanks guys for all you are trying to do but was just wondering what is up.

WolfTiS
Doing what you said Sun Tzu doesn't always put our servers back in the list. Sometimes they show up and sometimes they don't. I also understand where 2cuteSue is coming from. I play in our servers and constantly get Connection Interrupts but go to other servers and play all evening without getting booted out. Why is that? Someone said we are running a Beta server. Is this true and what is the story on that? Thanks guys for all you are trying to do but was just wondering what is up.

I have no clue if its a beta server. And yes trust me I get frustrated at it as well and if you are in vent at the moment of each one you also hear a drunkin sailor come out in me. But until we get word from Rugger on whats going on we all will be in the dark. But ultimately waiting on gameservers to give Rugger the low down on whats going on.

I love rugger for all his work he does for us.... but i tell ya this much, i was in another server tonight, and a guy from a one clan asked me , "dont XI have a server" and another guy from another clan said " yea but it crashes all the time"  ... all i could do was say Yea, and blamed it on gameservers.....  Word is getting around............!!!  But they had heard or been on XI server, ....  He went on to make a comment that our FFA is empty all the time!!!     We got enough XI who are playing to fill our server...!!   And we need to make a dedicated effort to populate our FFA server!!! IF i could find the mf i would be in there.... I saved it to my fav but it dont pop up!!!  I think BO is awesome... People are ragging the shit out of it but i tell ya what.... It does everything a server could want... We have stats that are kept, u can even compare those to someone, you can put tags on your weapons, make them anyway u want, You should see my XI tags i made... They are fuking bad ass!!!!  I havent used steam much but i am getting to know it better and liking it...  Its kinda like an Xfire just different and new to me.!!!  Overall I am impressed with BO and hope to KILL EVERYONE OF U MF!!!! LOL....   COD keeps going.!!! Every game improves more on the previous... To me, anyway.. Hell by COD 10 we should be flying our own little shoes around shooting people who are invisible and u can only see em from gunfire!!! or some crazy ass shit!!!  I like how COD gives us new versions of the game, with new maps, but yet , the same old maps we all love come out as well.... We can even pick our clothing in BO... Face paint, ....   The game rocks to me and i will be playing it more  and more.!!  SO GET OUR DAM SERVERS WORKING!!!!   Thanks Rugger!!!!  LOL....    

• Member ID:  168
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  115
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  882
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6400
  • Birthday:  07/28/1957
  • Device:  Windows

Hi,

Here's my concern; the two ranked servers crash (with a good number of people) and they MAY come back. After the 2nd or 3rd crash, they stop coming back. I have not had this happen on other ranked servers, so it is unlikely a location issue.

What's wierd is that the server will run five maps, no problem, then BAM - ci - host disconnected. Some maps never get played because of this.

I would be happy to help in the correction effort.

Regards,