Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

new black ops map pack out today

2cuteSue

• Member ID:  3233
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  334
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2030
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/09/1967

not to be pessimistic ---but out of the 6000 or so that allegedly signed the petition to not buy and play modern warfare 2 due to them not allowing us to have mods , our own servers etc... to  attempt to keep out the hackers ---it became the #1 selling game of all time .

Hmm how many of those people do  you really think honored their word and did not purchase the game supporting this slap in the face to gamers ?

it will be the same with this game , people will purchase the map packs to not be left out --I can understand the kids doing it ---peer pressure is a bitch --you just wanna belong and be with your friends , facebook and other social networks would not be the money generating .personal information gathering behmoths they are today save for the successful marketing campaign to age groups still highly succeptable to peer pressure or the need to belong .

its something you learn as you get older ---when your young you wanna be popular , often when you get older you just wanna be left alone to do your thing part of our social conditioning i guess .

I wont buy the map packs on principle and not think twice about it as I have other games to occupy my time with ---it is my hope that enough of the the gaming community will not support it that it may help make a difference to how these companies treat us --but I wont hold my breath this time ---last time i did it and fell out of my chair it  scared the crap out of my wife :P

SCooBY

• Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1909
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  11489
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/28/1975

SCooBY

not to be pessimistic ---but out of the 6000 or so that allegedly signed the petition to not buy and play modern warfare 2 due to them not allowing us to have mods , our own servers etc... to  attempt to keep out the hackers ---it became the #1 selling game of all time .

Hmm how many of those people do  you really think honored their word and did not purchase the game supporting this slap in the face to gamers ?

I did, I still dont own that game and I never will, I wouldnt have it given to me

• Member ID:  839
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1334
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7776
  • Birthday:  07/17/1958

You guys take this all to seriously. I know the frustration. I don't want to ruffle feathers but somebody keeps blowing their own horn when it comes to being dissatisfied with BO. It is bullshit that the damn game company can spawn rape us with a helo in real life. But for those of us that want the game to succeed we should purchase the map packs. Players are going to buy the map packs and we are not necessarily supporting the game company but we have a obligation to support the people. Yea I know we are still supporting them, but if we don't then we might as well forget about supporting BO.

I really enjoy playing the game, when it is working right. We all wish that the game company would get their head out of their ass and fix this shit. But it doesn't do any of us any good to fight among ourselves. He said she said mentality isn't getting no where. Is there a reason there is not a fix out yet? Maybe they haven't figured it out yet. There is probably some truth to that, otherwise we would have our mods and the game would be fixed. We can't just go Egypt on their ass, that takes a more uniform concensus.

Every time we change our servers IP, I have to go into the main server list and put our servers in my favorites list. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries but it is that easy. If I can do it then someone else should be able to.

Take another hit off the ol' pipe and enjoy life. Or what ever it is that you do for relaxation.

Maybe some good ol' Jamacan Cock Mix for those that love the taste of cock. lol goofy bastard

• Member ID:  112
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1132
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Achievement Points:  6975
  • Birthday:  10/09/1960

These game companies want us to be frustrated so they can close the PC down they have found its much more profitable to make games just for consoles.

I will never own a console

• Member ID:  819
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Content Count:  1060
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6125
  • Birthday:  11/22/1971

Here is the crack guys, the games market is soooo dominated by Xbox, PS and Wii, that PC games (which was all you could play on line a long time ago), now dominate what games companies design for.

And as you cannot do any of the things what you can on a PC (Modding as far as I'm aware, run your own server etc. ), the games companies have what is important to them most, CONTROL over the gamers and how and what they buy.

It's as simple as that, PC is a dying market, games consoles are where it is at for the big bucks, as PC titles sell very few compared to the rest.

What the PC community is independent software designers, or bespoke to our market, to keep it going.

I am currently playing WORLD OF TANKS, in open beta at the moment ( I started in closed beta), a so far free game, with great graphics and gameplay, and excellent structure. We need more of these developers.

• Member ID:  542
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  311
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1628
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Achievement Points:  11299
  • Birthday:  03/01/1975

2cuteSue - new black ops map pack out today
Was told by my fiance kid that there was a new map pack out today for the xbox 360......  hopefully pc version is right behind that!!!!

In about 3o days Sue.

• Member ID:  73
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  5701
  • Birthday:  08/31/1972

UnChileno
lmao...love u bro...the real jerk here is 2cutesue....FUCKING SHIT DISTURBER...Tongue out

That would be SHIT STIRRER you dumb ass!!!! LMAO!!!  get your american enuendo's right...  LOL....

And hey, all I can say is I am still running my old system from 2006... Only thing i have done is upgrade it to Windows 7 Pro..  I installed the game, play the game and have no problems...  Just like every other game I have installed.. From Cod2, Crysis, Cod5, Battlefield Bad Company, Cod4, .... I have never had any issues playing any of the games I have ever installed... I dont tweak anything or change anything so i just dont get it when people say I cant get it to run on my machine this game sucks....  No offense meant to anyone but what are you doing different then me??? I install, I play, I enjoy.... Simple as that....  Last night i had good time, i got drunk, i played  Black Ops, Cod2, Cod4..... Had a blast in them all... 

• Member ID:  189
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1388
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Achievement Points:  7432
  • Birthday:  02/01/1978
  • Device:  Windows

looks great runs great so guess cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! played sum new maps today on xbox not  to bad

but for sum maybe run a memtest for your ram maybe bad ram why u cant play or bad video card or u just have a shitty built pc who knows c ya in black ops

• Member ID:  101
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  109
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.14
  • Content Count:  8135
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Achievement Points:  61519
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  01/23/1974
  • Device:  iPhone

2cuteSue
UnChileno
lmao...love u bro...the real jerk here is 2cutesue....FUCKING SHIT DISTURBER...Tongue out

That would be SHIT STIRRER you dumb ass!!!! LMAO!!!  get your american enuendo's right...  LOL....

And hey, all I can say is I am still running my old system from 2006... Only thing i have done is upgrade it to Windows 7 Pro..  I installed the game, play the game and have no problems...  Just like every other game I have installed.. From Cod2, Crysis, Cod5, Battlefield Bad Company, Cod4, .... I have never had any issues playing any of the games I have ever installed... I dont tweak anything or change anything so i just dont get it when people say I cant get it to run on my machine this game sucks....  No offense meant to anyone but what are you doing different then me??? I install, I play, I enjoy.... Simple as that....  Last night i had good time, i got drunk, i played  Black Ops, Cod2, Cod4..... Had a blast in them all... 

No body is doing anything wrong...Americano  Maricon...Lmao...The game  does not run properly because is was not finish end of story...and you are 1 of the lucky 1s...who has no issues I guess...I fucking doubt that anyways...There are  members here with way better PC's than u and Bday boy   put together..and guess what..the fucking game lags for them 2..what do you got to say about that?...

stfu3.jpg

• Member ID:  1130
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

I have no problems running it either other than the server crashes. When I bought the game the salesman asked me if I was aware of all the problems and lag and I said yes as I had been reading it in the forums. Bought the game anyway and installed it expecting all kinds of lag and didn't get it...Go figure. As for finding our servers, I followed the directions in our forums, had to hit reload a few times but they finally started showing up. Thousands of players are on line playing it so the servers must be showing up for a lot of players.

• Member ID:  73
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  5701
  • Birthday:  08/31/1972

UnChileno
2cuteSue
UnChileno

No body is doing anything wrong...Americano  Maricon...Lmao...The game  does not run properly because is was not finish end of story...and you are 1 of the lucky 1s...who has no issues I guess...I fucking doubt that anyways...There are  members here with way better PC's than u and Bday boy   put together..and guess what..the fucking game lags for them 2..what do you got to say about that?...

stfu3.jpg

well if they really want to play it bad enough, i could sell em my piece of shit and go buy me a new pc and I bet my luck would still have me playing without any problems...   LOL....  and in the words of forest gump "thats all i got to say bout that".!!!! ahhahahaha...  FUKER!!! LOL

• Member ID:  1908
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  1171
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8978
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/21/1980
  • Device:  Windows

I've heard that Black Ops is a pretty good game, will be getting it within a couple weeks....Will have to See, so you'll end up Seeing Mord & Lovy in there soon.