Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Boomers Last Post As An XI Member

Boomer

• Member ID:  35
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2

And you may all go about your regular forum trolling  boomer and I have chatted and we agreed it was pickles fault!   LOL J/K we love ya PICKLES!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.18
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

greywolf2
And you may all go about your regular forum trolling  boomer and I have chatted and we agreed it was pickles fault!   LOL J/K we love ya PICKLES!

I just love Pickles... i tried to eat her all in one night.. but that is a lot of pickle.

People that hate on us/you.. fuckem! In my life.. i have no time for that kind of nonsense. I am only here on the earth to have fun.. and going to try my best to keep having it.

Pickles.. think I could get a few licks later.. hahaha

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14876
  • Content Per Day:  2.79
  • Achievement Points:  91012
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

Boomer
FunStick

I spoke to Boomer today.  He and Greywolf will be talking.  Boomer was just upset. And shit happens from time to time.  So my dear brothers  don't egg on him too much.  We all have rough moments in life.  

<3

Last night Funstick, Hxtr, Pink and Bomb all talked to me and set me straight on a few things and a few PM's from some other people! I thank you all for the good and bad input on how you guys and gals felt about my fuck up, AND like I said before at least I'm human enough TO MAN UP and admit it, IF I fucked up!

OK SO I FUCKED UP and acted in hast, I don't expect you to fully understand and thats ok, thats the way it is! I assure you that it has not been as hard on you as it has been for me, and thats cool, it wasn't your FUCK UP, it was mine! It has only been a day now but TRUST me when I say it feels like its been for fucking ever for me!

And all you guys and gals are right, I should not have let anything to allow myself to give up my tags and leave the clan, no matter what it was! Greywolf and I will talk today and then he can make his decision on what it is he will do or let stand.

And thanks Funstick

I can understand your thoughts on this Boom. We all make decisions to hastily at times. Maybe we can impliment a waiting period before excepting someones tags..Call it a cooling off period or whatever. It would eleviate these types of situations.

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.18
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

PimpedOutPete
Boomer
FunStick

I spoke to Boomer today.  He and Greywolf will be talking.  Boomer was just upset. And shit happens from time to time.  So my dear brothers  don't egg on him too much.  We all have rough moments in life.  

<3

Last night Funstick, Hxtr, Pink and Bomb all talked to me and set me straight on a few things and a few PM's from some other people! I thank you all for the good and bad input on how you guys and gals felt about my fuck up, AND like I said before at least I'm human enough TO MAN UP and admit it, IF I fucked up!

OK SO I FUCKED UP and acted in hast, I don't expect you to fully understand and thats ok, thats the way it is! I assure you that it has not been as hard on you as it has been for me, and thats cool, it wasn't your FUCK UP, it was mine! It has only been a day now but TRUST me when I say it feels like its been for fucking ever for me!

And all you guys and gals are right, I should not have let anything to allow myself to give up my tags and leave the clan, no matter what it was! Greywolf and I will talk today and then he can make his decision on what it is he will do or let stand.

And thanks Funstick

I can understand your thoughts on this Boom. We all make decisions to hastily at times. Maybe we can impliment a waiting period before excepting someones tags..Call it a cooling off period or whatever. It would eleviate these types of situations.

Do we do it by state? Texas they have a 5 day cooling off period. Here in fucked up Virgina.. no cooling off period. (sure fuck the consumer) My daughter just found out that lesson. :)

I think we let the person who quits decide how long they stay gone. Most dont stay gone long. Good thing unless your talking about Budsr.. it took lost of this to get him to go.. and that fucker came back!

Boomer.. glad your back. Now dont kill me anymore!!!!!!

• Member ID:  2083
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

greywolf2

haha ok Greywolf Thx!

hxtr
PimpedOutPete
Boomer
FunStick

<3

And thanks Funstick

Do we do it by state? Texas they have a 5 day cooling off period. Here in fucked up Virgina.. no cooling off period. (sure fuck the consumer) My daughter just found out that lesson. :)

I think we let the person who quits decide how long they stay gone. Most dont stay gone long. Good thing unless your talking about Budsr.. it took lost of this to get him to go.. and that fucker came back!

Boomer.. glad your back. Now dont kill me anymore!!!!!!

hxtr I thought you liked being my new BITCH lolz Tongue out

• Member ID:  143
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2514
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/25/1966

Pickles

Awww thanks u 2!!  But trust me...Im hated.   Anyway I hope u get it sorted Boomer, XI really needs people like u to stay.  ;)

I'll tell ya something Pickles... I really respect your opinions on things around here, I don't hate ya.  I know we have never met or talked, mostly because I play only Cod 2 but I'm on the site allot and read most all the post, even though I don't replay much.    I think we think the same way about most things (XI related) and people related.

Your alright in my books.Kiss

Pickles
Awww thanks u 2!!  But trust me...Im hated.   Anyway I hope u get it sorted Boomer, XI really needs people like u to stay.  ;)

No Pickles your NOT hated, and everything is ok now, AND THANK YOU for your friendship and support Wink

I was gonna PM you but I can't yet I'm still in user status...

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

LoL!!  Sure, blame it on me. :)   Its k :)  I luv u guys anyway :)

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

K...u just tell me when ur ready hxtr.  ;)   And thank you trolloc.  U bet Boomer!!  I will try and get on xfire here again soon and we can chat. :)  See u then.  :)

Pickles
K...u just tell me when ur ready hxtr.  ;)   And thank you trolloc.  U bet Boomer!!  I will try and get on xfire here again soon and we can chat. :)  See u then.  :)

ok Wink

• Member ID:  1450
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1210
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  7995
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/02/1997