Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Boomers Last Post As An XI Member

Boomer

• Member ID:  35
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2

The issue may or may not be or could be part of a issue (lol got you confused yet) that happened in the appeals forum.  I made a reply to his zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post he made on a person trying to appeal a ban. I let him know as for others if you want to get your post count up go to another forum because this is for appeals only (and unless you have or were involved ) please do not post here. He decided to make a 2nd post again on for which was removed and i them took the matter to the pm system. Again nothing but letting him know not to post in appeals unless..... Now he post his farewell.....  

If this is the issue and you leave--------------  Then take care and see ya later....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member ID:  92
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2241
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  13358
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  06/09/1977

Greywolf, could the appeals section be changed to "Appeals (Only post if appealing or an Admin)"  ???  I know some people will still not pay attention, but it may help.

• Member ID:  859
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  681
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  4117
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/04/1968

Take a day or two to think about it, calm down, and chill out.  We ALL often say & do a lot of things out of anger/ hurt feelings, that we later regret.

I have YET to see any situation that the XI admins weren't fair/ understanding about.  I'm not kissing anyone's ass by saying that, it's the truth. 

If you have personal problems, fine... quit.  If you are just ticked off because something didn't go like you wanted... then think about it a little.  But it is your loss, and something you may regret when things calm down. 

If you turn your back on your friends/ clan because of something petty, then I have little sympathy for you.  If it is something SO major that it can't be validly overlooked, you're an adult and are responsible for your own decisions.....then do what you have to do.... it's your call.  But I would hope that once someone throws down their tags, they are gone for good.

But before you do anything rash, take a day or two to think about it.  Quick, emotional decisions are often something we regret later.  It sounds like you have some good friends/ supporters here.  Think about that.

• Member ID:  2491
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  354
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2140
  • Birthday:  04/20/1961

Cavey

Greywolf, could the appeals section be changed to "Appeals (Only post if appealing or an Admin)"  ???  I know some people will still not pay attention, but it may help.

great idea, at the end of the day there are times when i dont know my arse from my elbow on here lol

A mass pm was sent out on several occasion on our handling of the appeals forums.   For now all we can do is to inform those who post of or intentions and 99% of those who post in the appeals forum and after i get a pm to them understand and have no issues.....

• Member ID:  2083
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

SgtHarryWeezer

Just go and be done with it. Why post about it? Are you looking for sympathy? You get none from me in situations like this. 

No Harry, sympathy is for the living relatives and friends of dead people! Your a hardcore idiot, but thats why I like you! Wink

If I am wrong with what I've done, then at least I'm human enough TO MAN UP about it! I sent a PM to the man, so we'll see!

If I did make a mistake and acted in hast, it would not be the first time, for I am human and bound to error!

The clan is a tight nit thing, but the more important thing to me, are the friendships that have been created because of being a part of this clan. Understand my thoughts on this if you can or my way of thinking even as warped as you may think or feel it is, I felt like a longtail cat in a room full of rocking chairs, I felt that there was nowhere for me to go. Yes I got pissed off and not because Greywolf said don't post in here if you weren't part of it or know something about it and it had NOTHING to do with my post count, and no I won't go into this to deep, but here is my thought:

I have met some beautiful, wonderful people here because of being a part of the clan, we have become good friends right....

Don't take this the wrong way, BUT, I'd gladly give up my membership in order to keep my friends, maybe because I acted like an idiot (the clan is only how we became friends) when I am thinking that there is no way out except this way, but I can still keep the friendships that have been spawn from being here?

I was not looking for people to say to me no don't go or beg me not to because, thats BS! No sorry, if you think thats what matters most to me your wrong. Granted without the website without the servers there would be no clan and no friendships formed, damnit its the friendships!

All I can do at this point is wait and see if the man PM's me back and what hes got to say!

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970
  • Device:  Windows

crackxi

well cya..lmfao..sry but i show no sympathy for anyone who wants to drop there tags and "just play here" if i had it my way id ban all u fucks..friend or not..but thats just me..for the record it nothin against you boomer..youve been fun!

good luck

I just want to know what I said to make him leave.. lol

• Member ID:  1100
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  164
  • Topic Count:  164
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1035
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  9247
  • Birthday:  11/30/1980

God damn it.. Can we all just STOP FUCKING FALLING APART!!!!!!!!  God Damn it people.  Get it together.  We are a FAMILY.  we all will be having issues here and there.  but what makes a family is a family that works things out through no matter what.

• Member ID:  1540
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  856
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  4812
  • Birthday:  09/20/1969

As long as you feel what you did was for the best, but I hope to see ya on the server now and again.

Take care Boomer.

• Member ID:  1130
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  216
  • Content Count:  2267
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Achievement Points:  17291
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/02/1948

FunStick
God damn it.. Can we all just STOP FUCKING FALLING APART!!!!!!!!  God Damn it people.  Get it together.  We are a FAMILY.  we all will be having issues here and there.  but what makes a family is a family that works things out through no matter what.

+1 Well said FunStick.

WolfTiS
FunStick

+1 Well said FunStick.

Family for sure FunStick......... and your a cool guy. Great statement!

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4669
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41038
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Um, I'll add my WTF to all the rest.......Frown

Boomer i replied to your pm. Hit me up on xfire or reply. Lets see if we can work through this. If you pm'd rugger hang tight as he is at the XI fest and may not answer till Monday...

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

I agree with Funstick :)

• Member ID:  839
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1334
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7776
  • Birthday:  07/17/1958

If XI isn't important enough to you to work through whatever the hell is bothering you then don't let the door hit you on the way out. We know now that it was Greywolf that you Pm'ed and had a problem with. Why didn't you just keep quiet until you got an answer and then decide. I guess you needed the feel sorry for you bs.

I don't know you and this is nothing personal. This should go for everybody. One little pissing match and you are out of here but yet you want some of us as friends. Well either shit or get off the pot. Damn not everybody likes each other, but we put up with each other. I know several that I don't agree with, but I would still do what could for them because they are XI. They may not be my friends but they are XI and that is what really counts. I may not respect some as individuals, but I respect them as part of XI. And Greywolf was just doing his job. And he does damn good at it.

Good one Funstick, +2 or +3 whatever it is.

Pickles, I don't think too many people dislike you.

Bushape

I fucking loves Pickles............... screw them if they don't. McDonalds pickles are the fucking best.. the place I met Pickles and been in love ever since. :)

We love you Pickles.....

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

Bushape

If XI isn't important enough to you to work through whatever the hell is bothering you then don't let the door hit you on the way out. We know now that it was Greywolf that you Pm'ed and had a problem with. Why didn't you just keep quiet until you got an answer and then decide. I guess you needed the feel sorry for you bs.

I don't know you and this is nothing personal. This should go for everybody. One little pissing match and you are out of here but yet you want some of us as friends. Well either shit or get off the pot. Damn not everybody likes each other, but we put up with each other. I know several that I don't agree with, but I would still do what could for them because they are XI. They may not be my friends but they are XI and that is what really counts. I may not respect some as individuals, but I respect them as part of XI. And Greywolf was just doing his job. And he does damn good at it.

What he said.......

(And just to add: drama gets a bad rap in these parts. Nothing wrong with a bit of drama now and then - brings 'em off the fence and into the coversation. Tell ya what - if a month goes by with no drama, somebody please start some shit. I thank you)

• Member ID:  177
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Content Count:  1669
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Achievement Points:  10581
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/08/1961
  • Device:  iPhone

Bushape

Sorry, I have to agree with that - it is very well put

• Member ID:  62
  • Followers:  73
  • Topic Count:  480
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4124
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  27905
  • Days Won:  10
  • Birthday:  06/16/1972

Sorry to see that you feel that way Boomer. Be safe out there in the real world and have fun.

SgtHarryWeezer
Bushape

What he said.......

(And just to add: drama gets a bad rap in these parts. Nothing wrong with a bit of drama now and then - brings 'em off the fence and into the coversation. Tell ya what - if a month goes by with no drama, somebody please start some shit. I thank you)

hahahahaha but I will need Killroys help. He is my drama queen. And a queen he is.

Ok now I am just being drunk... good night.

• Member ID:  489
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  547
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  4669
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Achievement Points:  41038
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  01/09/1963
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

I agree w/Harry. If being part of the clan isn't enough for you to think twice.......enjoy the road. It's lonely out there, but you don't have to answer to anybody.

• Member ID:  1100
  • Followers:  164
  • Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1035
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  9247
  • Birthday:  11/30/1980

I spoke to Boomer today.  He and Greywolf will be talking.  Boomer was just upset. And shit happens from time to time.  So my dear brothers  don't egg on him too much.  We all have rough moments in life.  

<3

• Member ID:  2083
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Content Count:  3554
  • Content Per Day:  0.73
  • Achievement Points:  23761
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  10/20/1962

FunStick

I spoke to Boomer today.  He and Greywolf will be talking.  Boomer was just upset. And shit happens from time to time.  So my dear brothers  don't egg on him too much.  We all have rough moments in life.  

<3

Last night Funstick, Hxtr, Pink and Bomb all talked to me and set me straight on a few things and a few PM's from some other people! I thank you all for the good and bad input on how you guys and gals felt about my fuck up, AND like I said before at least I'm human enough TO MAN UP and admit it, IF I fucked up!

OK SO I FUCKED UP and acted in hast, I don't expect you to fully understand and thats ok, thats the way it is! I assure you that it has not been as hard on you as it has been for me, and thats cool, it wasn't your FUCK UP, it was mine! It has only been a day now but TRUST me when I say it feels like its been for fucking ever for me!

And all you guys and gals are right, I should not have let anything to allow myself to give up my tags and leave the clan, no matter what it was! Greywolf and I will talk today and then he can make his decision on what it is he will do or let stand.

And thanks Funstick!

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

Awww thanks u 2!!  But trust me...Im hated.   Anyway I hope u get it sorted Boomer, XI really needs people like u to stay.  ;)

Pickles
Awww thanks u 2!!  But trust me...Im hated.   Anyway I hope u get it sorted Boomer, XI really needs people like u to stay.  ;)

I dont hate ya (angel) pickles! Your our outspoken XI female whom we all love having here in XI.