Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Some Stange Bugs In Ft2 Beta Server

Dukoo

• Member ID:  2527
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  1945
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16150
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/27/1981
  • Device:  Windows

There's some strange bugs going on in the ft2 server.

Now i know that there's a lot of bugs in there, but this bugs i never seen before.

1st is that when u jam a car, and when u get killed the car still gets jammed even when u are dead u keep jamming the car. This happens once's in a while.

2nd is that sometimes when u are dead that a car gets jammed by a dead person even when the car wasnt in close range at al.

3* this one i found this morning. I have never seen this one before. Sometimes when u have a predator missile it goes straight to the ground and explode and u are not able to use it anymore, Bút this morning it went difrent. The predator missile went out of the map all the way in a black hole and i could not walk annymore.

i went to spectate to get my self out of the black screen and i took a team and respawned. What happend is that the predator missile sight still was on my screen and my red dot changed to a predator missile crosshair and it keeps me giving EMP all the time. Even when i go spec and come back it dindt change the sight at all. See the screenshot i made.

post-2527-0-14795600-1346657994_thumb.png

Edited by Dukoo

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

1 and 2: RC-XD jamming will work differently and you will no longer be frozen in the new mod. Your fire button wont work if you are within 128 units of the jamming player. On the other hand, another bug is that even if you blow up next to a frozen player you still defrost him while you are still there but before respawning. So depending on your point of view you could say the jammer still works for a short while (sort of like marty) and also say the dead RC is still generating heat from its smoking remains. ;)

3: Yes know about that one. Predator will have mouse sensitivity changes so you cant fly around very fast. The compensation is orbiting in a UAV for a little bit to give you time to pick out a target. I think I posted a vid of that. The bug happened to me once. I didnt tell anybody until I was the last player. Thought about saying nothing and letting the other team search and search for me. But I didnt want to be mean so I left. Should have gone to spec tho.

• Member ID:  2527
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  1945
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Achievement Points:  16150
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/27/1981

ye but when it happends, u are defo not able to move your mouse sensitivit to move the predator missile.

its going straight down to the ground, but if it happens when ur close to the end of the map it straight fly's out of the map and u will get what i just got.

• Member ID:  3635
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  190
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1766
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/19/1978
  • Device:  iPhone

I noticed that one this morning while on the servers but it wasn't me using the pred missle.. who knows. something to look into admins..