Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Look what I got in the mail today.

hxtr

• Member ID:  822
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967
  • Device:  Windows

I love how people jump on someone doing some show and tell. If hxtr wants to believe that this is working even in the absence of scientific back up, then what's wrong with that?

Why cant he post without being antagonised by the same group of people? Everyone believes in what they want to believe, despite what anyone may say to try to change thier mind.

Nothing wrong with that imho either, I actually enjoy these posts :-)

• Member ID:  220
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.14
  • Achievement Points:  129714
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

I've heard you like  s

Send your Sodium Fluoride to TBB. He puts that crap in his Miso soup...(we've got some very strange XI people HXTR, have you noticed?) lol

That's strange... they all look normal to me. ;)

• Member ID:  989
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  274
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18349
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Achievement Points:  134454
  • Days Won:  275
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

Nothing wrong with that imho either, I actually enjoy these posts :-)

Of course you - you're Canadian - !!!

• Member ID:  20902
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1279
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  9614
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/02/1982

I love how people jump on someone doing some show and tell. If hxtr wants to believe that this is working even in the absence of scientific back up, then what's wrong with that?

Why cant he post without being antagonised by the same group of people? Everyone believes in what they want to believe, despite what anyone may say to try to change thier mind.

I just want him to do some research on it, and admit that it is pseudo science, based on misinterpretations of quotes, and nothing that has ever actually been proven in a non biased scientific method. I mean these things are easy to spot as scams. I don't like seeing people get scammed so I try to inform them.

I mean think about it. If these things were such a cure all for everything don't you think the medical and scientific community would have been all over it and done actual research and published articles in reputable medical/scientific journals?

sounds more like this to me

546e09d7bd581_SnakeOilAd.jpg

My machine is not a cure for anything but rather a treatment and a preventive Mouse.

I have a question for you.... what is the word "oxidation" all about? What things do you drink that is considered an oxidant. What do you dink that is  considered an antioxidant? Probably everything if I had to guess. What is all this buzz about antioxidants all about?

The water I am drinking is 100% and antioxidant.  At first my tap water was +440 OPR.

After my under the sink filters brought it down to -8 OPR by removing all the stabilizing agents (chlorine, fluoride and even ammonia ( used to keep the chlorine from evaporating off fast) that keeps my tap water OPR of +440.

When run though my machine my water's OPR is -914.

That minus number is an antioxidant. I can put Detroit steel in a sealed container with high alkaline water I can make and it will never rust as long in that water and sealed preserving the Alkalinity. Put the same metal in tap or bottled water and what happens? And why?

I will be proving this and much more in the future. :) Complicated stuff if you don't understand.

wooops.... i made a boo boo mouse.... meant to say their is probably nothing you drink that is considered an anti oxidant..... unless you drink Green Tea which is -80 or add Vitemen C to your water that will make it in the -100's or more. My water is -900 out of my tap.

wooops.... i made a boo boo mouse.... meant to say their is probably nothing you drink that is considered an anti oxidant..... unless you drink Green Tea which is - 80 or add Vitemen C to your water that will make it in the -100's or more. My water is -900 out of my tap.

Red Wine is an anti-oxidant.

And wall street journal did a article on these things. the only people within the scientific and medical community who back these things up are ones on the Water Company's payroll. everyone else they asked pretty much said it was a crock of shit. I'd be much more inclined to trust scientists and doctors than the company  which is trying to sell you a product.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303404704577314182468322256

I just want him to do some research on it, and admit that it is pseudo science, based on misinterpretations of quotes, and nothing that has ever actually been proven in a non biased scientific method. I mean these things are easy to spot as scams. I don't like seeing people get scammed so I try to inform them.

I mean think about it. If these things were such a cure all for everything don't you think the medical and scientific community would have been all over it and done actual research and published articles in reputable medical/scientific journals?

sounds more like this to me

546e09d7bd581_SnakeOilAd.jpg

Hey Mouse... I'm doing more research than you would ever dream I would and I will not stop till I have all the answers. Real world research is what I'm doing as well. 

I have a new friend named Bill. Not my crazy neighbor Bill @@bobbarker wanted to have sex with.. no a different Bill. Someday I will capture his story. He was sent home to die stage 4 throat cancer. You try telling him it didn't help.

Red Wine is an anti-oxidant.

And wall street journal did a article on these things. the only people within the scientific and medical community who back these things up are ones on the Water Company's payroll. everyone else they asked pretty much said it was a crock of shit. I'd be much more inclined to trust scientists and doctors than the company  which is trying to sell you a product.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303404704577314182468322256

ok... if Red Wine is an anti-oxidant how much a day do you drink? You understand the anti is a good thing.

Why would the water company be on the bank roll when their water is 7.0 and +440 like mine is? That is an Oxidant not Anti Oxidant. They would be telling on themselves. Same for bottles water.. they are garbage water. But I am sure you understand this. 

and they achieve these numbers How? What is added to water to get these number mouse? Or is it natural?

ok... if Red Wine is an anti-oxidant how much a day do you drink? You understand the anti is a good thing.

Why would the water company be on the bank roll when their water is 7.0 and +440 like mine is? That is an Oxidant not Anti Oxidant. They would be telling on themselves. Same for bottles water.. they are garbage water. But I am sure you understand this. 

I meant on the Alkaline water companies payroll. and I need to drink more Red Wine. but i love beer lol.

Beer is acidic... but you can make it Alkaline buy taking shots of alkaline water. :) And  you drink booze with Alkaline water.

My boss taught me 3 years ago how he did not get a hang over and I did not get it. 

This is how you do it....

On Glass glass filled with ice. NOT TAP WATER! store bought ice as the ice water needs to be filtered. Pour Whiskey or whatever you got over ice and let it melt some of the ice. Then take a Coke (Not Diet) (Not Cold) Warmer Coke is better. Pore the coke over ice and left it fizz up.

Dong that you just chemically changed your drink from a acidic drink to an alkaline though chemical reaction. He was a pool and food manufacturing background kind of guy. Understood water. I was stupid not to learn it from him.

Beer is acidic... but you can make it Alkaline buy taking shots of alkaline water. :) And  you drink booze with Alkaline water.

My boss taught me 3 years ago how he did not get a hang over and I did not get it. 

This is how you do it....

On Glass glass filled with ice. NOT TAP WATER! store bought ice as the ice water needs to be filtered. Pour Whiskey or whatever you got over ice and let it melt some of the ice. Then take a Coke (Not Diet) (Not Cold) Warmer Coke is better. Pore the coke over ice and left it fizz up.

Dong that you just chemically changed your drink from a acidic drink to an alkaline though chemical reaction. He was a pool and food manufacturing background kind of guy. Understood water. I was stupid not to learn it from him.

I know beer is probably one of the worst alcohol drinks healthwise to drink, but I just love the taste.

Also I don't get a hangover if i drink a big glass of water and take a vitamin c supplement.

BTW I never drink tap water, but I just use regular reverse osmosis filtrated water to drink.

I don't know how the tap water is where everyone else is, but down here it is terrible. The cities always have boiling warnings in effects, and it smells like sulfur, and comes out grey. lol

Coke is very bad for you. There have been studies linking high soda consumption to osteoporosis.

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/84/4/936.abstract

Edited by mouselad

Your water down south Texas is good water but has tones of sediment in it, iron and other. As for the city water... i can only imagine what is in it. Either way it needs some filtering. 

Reverse Osmosis is a good thing but you have to remineralizing your water and it is a cheap fix. Runs it through calcium thingy and naturally bring the OPR down into the negatives like on my folks. You are drinking dead water if it has no minerals in it. Give it to fish and watch then die. Much like bottled water with no minerals added back in. Other than that if maintained and minerals added back in it does a great job.

Your savior is the Vitamin C mixed with the water and beer. Like Green Tea it is a natural Anti Oxidant but stronger. Made your Reverse Osmosis water Alkaline taking the Vitamin C. I guess ignorance is bliss after all. You did it right without knowing why. hahaha

I can't wait to order my OPR meeter or pH/mv Meter. Then you can see the change as it happens. You will see my come day drop it in your drink then explain to you what the hell you are drinking. :)

• Member ID:  20884
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1812
  • Birthday:  06/10/1989

Just gonna leave this here, antioxidants aren't as useful as some think.

http://www.dcscience.net/The%20antioxidant%20myth.pdf

Also how the fuck would mixing coke, water, and whiskey make your drink alkaline? Id really love to know your science behind that...

Just gonna leave this here, antioxidants aren't as useful as some think.

http://www.dcscience.net/The%20antioxidant%20myth.pdf

Also how the fuck would mixing coke, water, and whiskey make your drink alkaline? Id really love to know your science behind that...

Not my science Oneill... Steve would have to explain the chemical reaction to you. Your a chemist... water expert... pH police and more. All this is bullshit to you since you know everything. Get a pH meeter and prove it wrong in am into proving things are right. You still said my machine cant change water I think a long time ago when I started talking about it. So what can and what can't it do now? Can it make the 2.5pH water I said it could? What is that water good for? Nothing right?

• Member ID:  20884
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  274
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  1812
  • Birthday:  06/10/1989

Not my science Oneill... Steve would have to explain the chemical reaction to you. Your a chemist... water expert... pH police and more. All this is bullshit to you since you know everything. Get a pH meeter and prove it wrong in am into proving things are right.

I'm just asking for facts, you know a little bit of knowledge to back up your statements, instead all I ever get from you is "he said she said" from some random people you once talked to.

You still said my machine cant change water I think a long time ago when I started talking about it. So what can and what can't it do now? Can it make the 2.5pH water I said it could? What is that water good for? Nothing right?

When did I say that? Its a water electrolyser machine, nothing more. The machine probably produces alkaline water, but there is no empirical evidence to support claims that the resulting water would have any noticeable effects on the body, neither will it change the bodies PH due to acid based homeostasis.

Water is essential for life, nobody  will argue with that. Measuring the pH (acidity of alkalinity) of the water we drink to "correct" and "balance" the pH levels has been a common practice for several  years, regardless of the methodology.  Some people love enhancing their drinking water, while other people call this process "water tampering". They argue that we are changing the water natural  "healing" properties by removing important salts and minerals already dissolved in it.

It is important to point out that the pH levels of the water we drink and the  pH of the fluids and tissues in our bodies are complete different matters. Our bodies naturally compensate for internal pH imbalances. We might drink gallons of alkaline water thinking that we are protecting and preventing disease. I think, however, that if we want to succeed in finding ways to prevent, cure and eradicate disease we need a holistic approach and take into consideration other issues: Our diets, life styles, what kind of food we eat, how much exercise, if any, we do.

I always though that the best possible water in the world is spring water, real spring water that has been naturally filtered by the earth in remote areas (glaciers etc). I would love to know if somebody has ever conducted a study to determine whats the incidence of cancer, diabetes. high blood pressure, reflux esophagitis or plain heartburn in populations who drink almost exclusively this type of water. 

Joe

Yes Joe and that water is naturally filtered by rock like granite and other will naturally alkaline the water from the electrical properties of the rock.

And on the opposite side of the meeter the hot springs around the would that is thought to have healing effects due to the acidic water used to bath in. Not for drinking mind you.

I have the ability to make both these waters and I can change the pH of the things I ingest like Coffee which is acidic to something Alkaline.

i wanna get back on the Keto diet to be honest. cutting out most carbs unless they are carbs from fibers. so basically cutting out all sugars (bread, potatos, sodas, candy) and sticking to green vegetables, berries, meat, eggs, fish, cheese, bacon, some fruits i felt so much god damn healthier haha. I had tons of energy, and lost 30 pounds. but then i love pizza and hamburgers, and i a lettuce wrap burger just isnt the same.

Edited by mouselad

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131491
  • Days Won:  116

You keep on posting whatever you like Hxtr and fuck all the trolls

Thanks SOB. And thanks for the cock show. @@FRENCHI is a lucky guy. ;)

mouse I never heard of the Keto diet. I'm tying to balance myself in what I eat and I am evolving in my habits. Never thought I would be a health nut but just like my car..... if I know something is good for the car or bad like changing the oil or not changing the oil i feel obligated to pushes me to do the right thing most of the time with some exceptions. Some things I choose to ignore still like I really need to check my tire pressure. I am sure it is low due to the cold weather we had.

I'm making a demo tonight. It blew my mind when I seen it first second and third time around. Now I can reproduce the results. Going to get the best lighting possible and hoping to get Bill my crazy neighbor involved involuntary once he comes back from the bar so he can demo one part for me without even  knowing. He should be happy I hope. Grouch old man. :)

I picked up some Bourbon tonight.... going to have some Alkaline drinks for me a Juju tonight. Over a month of having anything to much to drink. Lets see if I can get her shit faced Robert Downey Jr. style drunk. Then I will see how she feels in the morning compared to me.

I am going to give her unfiltered tap water. ;) jk I will do that some other time.  

• Member ID:  989
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  274
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  18349
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Achievement Points:  134454
  • Days Won:  275
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

One more time - screw the water  - drink beer and end up like B-man - a first class >IDIOT<

Thanks SOB. And thanks for the cock show. @@FRENCHI is a lucky guy. ;)

mouse I never heard of the Keto diet. I'm tying to balance myself in what I eat and I am evolving in my habits. Never thought I would be a health nut but just like my car..... if I know something is good for the car or bad like changing the oil or not changing the oil i feel obligated to pushes me to do the right thing most of the time with some exceptions. Some things I choose to ignore still like I really need to check my tire pressure. I am sure it is low due to the cold weather we had.

I'm making a demo tonight. It blew my mind when I seen it first second and third time around. Now I can reproduce the results. Going to get the best lighting possible and hoping to get Bill my crazy neighbor involved involuntary once he comes back from the bar so he can demo one part for me without even  knowing. He should be happy I hope. Grouch old man. :)

I picked up some Bourbon tonight.... going to have some Alkaline drinks for me a Juju tonight. Over a month of having anything to much to drink. Lets see if I can get her shit faced Robert Downey Jr. style drunk. Then I will see how she feels in the morning compared to me.

I am going to give her unfiltered tap water. ;) jk I will do that some other time.  

HTXR, you are a living example of a great American who is exercising his constitutional alkaline pursue of happiness right. Kudos to you :-)