Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Democracy, “A Shameful Word, So Some Say”

• Member ID:  255
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1809
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  15969
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  12/17/1957
  • Device:  Windows

This little video is just the tip of the iceberg; the question one might want to ask of yourself, why aren’t the peace loving and moderates of this belief condemning these types of events and political views?  In your heart you know the answer, please help educate others, to help ensure our values of freedom and democracy stand strong. These very values, which are at the very core of everything we believe and stand for, are sadly, at risk.

Here’s an education link of a web site you may want to visit at least once if you suspect that freedom and democracy are at risk… There’s a ton of info here.

http://www.actforamerica.org/

• Member ID:  82
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1534
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  5020
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Achievement Points:  131490
  • Days Won:  116

I thought the CIA was supposed to make these people disappear, they have done it often enough in foreign countries why not in their own country.

• Member ID:  922
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Content Count:  3472
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Achievement Points:  23224
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/01/1975

ever heard what they are teaching in some christian communities too ?

same shit, same hate,...

dont think its just one community, dont let propaganda fool you

every religion can be used with their book to spread hate or anything.

thing is hopefully majority dont believe in crap and still have their own judgement

CHKN, Thank You for your thought, I have never heard or seen anything from the Christian community that even approaches that kind hate or thought process.  That you speak to and I quote you: 

“ever heard what they are teaching in some christian communities too same shit, same hate?”

On another thought and I again quote you:

" thing is hopefully majority don’t believe in crap and still have their own judgment"

I would agree that most don’t believe in that crap. I just can’t recall any of the leaders or Imams going out in public to condemn those teachings or terrorist acts in the public. In fact; after 911, where in the Arab world,  we witnessed dancing and celebrating on the Arab street as seen on all the major American networks inc the BBC. The point being is the vast majority sits by quietly as people are bombed and killed every day, women are killed for family honor, a British teacher in Sudan is put in jail while thousands of Islamic folks outside chant and demand a death sentence for her, the teacher terrible crime of allowing her students in her class to name a teddy bear,  “Mohammad”, or in your country where folks are killed for publishing a cartoon that was considered disrespectful.  I could sight hundreds of examples like these that the mass majority just sits and keeps silent and silence implies a form of consent and complicit agreement or approval. Even you should understand this simple theory, one would hope

All religions have their sinners and I respect all people, all religions who respect others, I don’t have to agree with everything.  But if you read the Koran then you would know that it is the responsibility of every Muslim, “believer”, to work towards the greater goal of implementing Sharia Law worldwide. Not as separate personal belief but the law for everybody to live by, this is fact and not an opinion. Having said that, I have several friends of that faith who that do not subscribe to that doctrine. Its that very doctrine that’s so dangerous to democracy and all that it stands for..    

• Member ID:  51
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  51
  • Topic Count:  342
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5974
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Achievement Points:  45818
  • Birthday:  06/26/1949

Thanks Ted for the post and your articulate response...You are absolutely correct when you say our silence to the hate acts and propaganda spread by these low lifes in the name of religion is a form of consent and complict agreement or approval...Every american should be screaming there dissaproval instead of cowering because someone may see them as racist...I say the hell with the liberal pc crowd if they like it so damn much theres plenty of desert in the far east for them to move to...SmileSmile

Awards

Lets put it this way CHKN would you rather live in the Christian society you live in now or would you rather live in even just a moderate Muslim society ( The only one i can think of off the top my head is Turkey but that is rapidly going the other way too) where do you think you would be happiest, and then how long before that moderate Muslim society gets the extremists running things, as Ted said the so called friendly peaceful Muslims would'nt do anything to stop it they are conspicuous by their absence and their silence is deafening!

im not here to defend one or an other community, im not part of any of them, thats maybe why i can see the bad side of all of them.

u are talking about silence, but who was there to protest against catholic idiocy like the pope protecting all those pedophile preasts or 'dont use condom rule' or the 'silence about the extermination of the jews',... the list is long too. do we hear anyone ? hello ?

when u read your book, u will noticed some rules u not following, does that makes u a bad preacher, i dont think so.

but some people want to follow them rules, if they understand them or think they understand them.

thing is all prophets were trying to spread one message, and i see people forgetting about it more and more.

this message is just 'love', meaning we are all one

and all i see in all those lame religious fights is the exact opposite.

and that woman is also considered as radical Islamophobe, bankrolled by Israeli and Zionist interests.

not really a objective view.

when i read all these topics about religion and politics, im scary, all i see is biased comments, and i dont wanna read this, so i will stop.

Last time i checked it was'nt Christians who were flying planes into buildings in New York and it was'nt Christians blowing themselves up on London buses and a Madrid train, i have no time for religeon but i have time for my country and the way we live our lives, you better open your eyes because all our countries are  going to have to fight to preserve the way we live, probably sooner then later!

world is changing no matter what u may do sob.

its not a religion change, we live now a global world, and its not a religion that will change this.

we can all leave in peace, and its certainly not with hate that it will change.

saying all muslims are terrorists is like saying all catholics are pedophiles to me.

Wow! your outlook is really screwed up m8, i'm a Catholic, so no muslims are paedophiles eh, i don't know any Catholic suicide bombers

Chkn,

You sound like a really caring person with good heart, while we disagree about that Islam is equal to other religions. And I’m not talking about the people of a religion but the mission statement and long term goals of a religion and its said beliefs. Very simply I know of no religion that has a goal with the clearly written expectation that at some point in the future, that all, “The Entire World” must worship this one faith or be taxed as a none believer as a second class citizen or killed other than one, that being Islam. All religions and people have faults, having said that please understand that it’s not about people, color or country of origin.   To me and everybody I know and I mean everybody…,  I couldn’t give a flying F—K of what your race, religion or country you were born in, all people are equal. But it’s very important to understand that’s theirs a whole lot of difference between organized religions/political groups and how they want to impact all of mankind. Like I said in my earlier post I have a couple friends who happen to be Muslin and I would have to really improve myself to be as good as them in my eyes and probably theirs too, dam it .

While I don’t care if you or anybody is in any group or religion, I don’t want my country controlled by any one group whoever they are, who believes that you have to believe in their beliefs only. Just one and it’s just a very small example, there are countries where having a bible is a death sentence but I know of no country where having a Koran will get you killed.

Chkn, I agree with you concerning your comments about the world turning a blind eye to what was happening in World War II with the Jews and the Catholics leaders protecting child abusers. I only wish all those pukes could be brought to justice. These are people sins and not a doctrine of an established religion or organization.

Which brings me to the most important and only point. If you understand and believe that in the world of Islam that the Koran is an all mighty binding document, that must be adhered to, if you are a true believer, then you would also believe that Islam is the one and only faith that should be observed. It’s fair to say that some, want to do this by the sword and others want to do this through peaceful means. The bottom line is the freedom of choice would no longer exist, as we know it. Having said that, I would like for every Muslim or any other faith to be able to practice their belief, as they chose. Unfortunately for all other religions, the Koran makes it perfectly clear its plan for the nonbeliever, meaning any other faith than Islam. Of all the words spoken here in this post it all comes down to this, “FREEDOM OF CHOICE”. If you believe Shira Law provides that option then my friend I give up, because that’s the issue with me. I’m not better or more valuable than a person who believes in Islam you could be my best friend my wife my daughters boyfriend I don’t care, you are a human being just like anyone else no better or worse. I only judge one by their character, period…. But change the Koran so it can respect other religions as all other religions respect it.  But that will never happen; you and I both know this and their lays the problem….

Chkn, in closing we may not agree but I respect your opinion and thank you for expressing those opinions respectfully.

• Member ID:  166
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  877
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/03/1984

Here's something I hope we can agree on.  For the past 110 years the HUMAN race has had the technology, knowledge, man power and opportunity to feed, clothe and provide shelter for OUR fellow man and yet we are still repeating ancient history OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.  The outcome is the same just on a far larger scale.  Kinda like a fractal you keep zooming in further and further and pretty soon u see the same fractal.

Knowing this you would think it would put one's mind at peace when thinking about all the tragedy that we, humanity, bestow on one another.  I long for the day my heart doesn't skip a beat when I hear on the news that a lil girl was raped and murdered by a someone who got out of prison because of a mistake or early release, the day where we don't have any collateral damage or wars, the day when people are happy to pay more (if they can) so that another human being can have the chance to goto the doctor without being told there lazy or worthless and most of all I long for the day I get a new computer so I can CRUSH all of you in COD4 or whatever the new FPS game is.

Except for the latter, when that day comes I doubt my heart will be beating for I'd give it all up right now so that none of those tragedies would be repeated but I know that will never happen.  Tragedy and evil is part of the human existance.  Without it we wouldn't know we were alive.

By the way we do know that modern catholisiscm and all it's counterparts be it christianity, judaism or islam was all came from the pagan religion.  Pagans worshipped the sun.  The cross came from the zodiac and you see it all over the place.  The cross's for point represent the four season, solstice and equinox.

Even people of faith know this to be true, scholars and theologians on THE HISTORY CHANNEL talk about these facts and the history of human religion all the time.  How could those men of the cloth know that there own religion came from another religion and still believe in there religion you might ask?  Because they are men/woman of FAITH not of fact.  Humans determine the facts and as we all know humans a NOT infaluable.  Facts change as humans do but the FAITH REMAINS THE SAME!!!!!  The basic idea's of every religion are inherently GOOD!!!!  It's only when we had humans into the mix that FUCKS everything up.  The Earth would be very serene and peaceful place if it was just the Bible, Koran and Flame text but we're not that lucky we have humans along with it.

Humans are the "anti-christ" and at the same time we are our own saviours.

I do not, nor have I ever practiced any religion.  I have read and learned from them but I am just waiting to see what happens.  When I die I will know or I won't know.  But knowing that love and hate still exists makes me think we got a shot.

oh and we're a Republic NOT a democracy.  Problem with democracies there all about majority rules.  So if 51 people vote to kill 49 people those 49 people had there due process and are dead.  A Republic PROTECTs minority rights and I am not talking about race.  Example: Some people think that alcohol is a sin and should be illegal but the minority doesn't think that and we have the right to do what we won't so long as we don't violate, under the Constitution other people's rights.  The law of the land and NOTHING can supersede it.  That was just an example no one TRULY knows whether or not the majority really thinks alcohol is a sin or bad but either way BOTH SIDES ARE PROTECTED from one another.  Either side has the right to voice there opinion NEITHER side has the right to SILENCE that opinion.

AS FOR YOU DIPSHITS THAT THINK CHRISTIANS HAVEN'T MURDERED OR USED TERROISM FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THERE OWN SOCIO-RELIGIOUS POLITICAL CAUSE'S,  UMM I LIVE IN WICHITA KANSAS HOME OF THE ABORTION DEBATE WHERE SCOTT ROEDER WAS CONVICTED OF MURDERING A DOCTOR BECAUSE OF HIS BELIEF THAT HE WAS MORALLY JUSTIFIED IN KILLING AN INNOCENT MAN FOR PERFORMING ABORTIONS, SOMETHING THAT HIS -SCOTT ROEDERS- PERSONAL RELIGIOUS BELIEFS TOLD HIM THAT HE HIMSELF WAS JUSTIFIED IN THE MURDER OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING, THAT KIND OF THINKING IS THE SCARIEST OF ALL, IT SAYS I AM GOD.  HOW ABOUT THE BOMBS THAT KILLED PEOPLE OUTSIDE ABORTION CLINICS IN THE LATE 80S AND 90S? THATS FUCKING TERROISM!  NOT TO MENTION THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING.  SO DONT FUCKING SIT THERE AND MAKE IGNORANT FUCKING STATEMENTS LIKE IT WASNT CHRISTIANS WHO FLEW THE INTO WTC, IF THATS YOUR WHOLE ARGUMENT YOUR A FUCKING POOR THINKER AND NEED TO LOOK AT ALL SIDES GO DO SOME MORE RESEARCH.  FUCKING TROGOLODITES.

DO YOU BELIEVE I LIKE THINKING HMM "IF I GOTO CHURCH I MIGHT BE SHOT ACCIDENTALLY BY SOME TERROIST WHO HAPPENS TO BE CHRISTIAN OR IF I DRIVE PAST THAT DOCTORS CLINIC THERES A CHANCE THAT I MIGHT GET BLOWN UP BECAUSE SOME ASSHOLE THINKS THAT GOD OR ALLAH SPOKE IN THERE EAR AND SAID "ITS OK TO KILL THESE PEOPLE YOUR DOING MY WILL AND DONT WORRY ABOUT THE INNOCENT AS LONG AS MY WILL IS ACCOMPLISHED THEN ALL IS GOOD." ??????  YOU THINK I WANNA THINK ABOUT THAT?  THIS IS WHAT WE WERE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM; FEAR OF PERSECUTION FROM OTHER HUMAN BEINGS ALBEIT THE POWERFUL OR THE WEAK.

A TERROIST IS A TERROIST IS A TERROIST IS A TERROIST I DONT FUCKING CARE WHAT PLANET YOUR FROM OR WHAT GOD YOU WORSHIP.

WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS.  YOU WANT SOMETHING CHANGED WE HAVE A WAY OF DOING IT.  NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE CAN BE DEPRIVED OF LIFE, LIBERTY OR JUSTICE EXCEPT THROUGH THE DUE PROCESS OF LAW.  THATS HOW WE ROLL!

AND WHEN WE FUCK SOMETHING UP OR MAKE A BAD CHANGE IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE BUT WE FIX IT!   THATS WHAT MAKES THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA GREAT.

IN CLOSING I AM NOT TRYING TO BRING UP THE ABORTION DEBATE AT ALL...  DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT.  DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT WHAT RELIGION IS RIGHT OR WRONG DONT CARE REALLY WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG WE ALL WILL DIE SOMEDAY.  THINGS LIKE ABORTION AND RELIGION IS A PERSONAL CHOICE AND A PRIVATE ONE NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING FOR MAKING PERSONAL DECISIONS AND WE SHOULD RESPECT THOSE RIGHTS AND NOT RIDICULE PEOPLE - FOR WE ARE NOT GOD.  I JUST HOPE THAT WE CAN SEE THAT ALL HUMANS ARE EQAULLY AT FAULT FOR PERPETRATING THE SAME EVIL TRAGEDIES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAINST ONE ANOTHER.

Ted said:

"I would agree that most don’t believe in that crap. I just can’t recall any of the leaders or Imams going out in public to condemn those teachings or terrorist acts in the public."

And the bible has many of the same teachings as the Koran just worded differently.

TV is not the best place for information.  Don't be a moron and make ignorant statements like you just did.  If you were to translate that statement into little kid speak it would go something like this " I didn't see it on tv so it must not be true" or "the tv said its true so it must be fact"

ONLY SITHS DEAL IN ABSOLUTES.

The day after 9/11 the Wichita Islamic Society began getting threats of terroism from who the fuck knows but they came out and were strongly against any act of violence toward anyone.  I have muslim neighbors that I have know for 25 years they freaked the fuck out on 9-11 they thought they would be publicy ridiculed and forced out of town.  That wont happen on my watch.

Don't confuse ignorant with stupid they are two completely different things.  One is the lack of knowledge and the other is the lacking in ability to assimilate that knowledge into understanding and comprehension rather then false conclusions or belief.

And as for sonovabich it doesn't matter what religion dominates a society we still have homeless we still have hungry we still have poor and guess what we still have in our judeo-christian society  TERROISM BY BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS!

spliffer , I find a lot of agreement in what you speak to, you say that we all have a right to believe in our own personal faith or no faith. That’s EXACTLY my point and that’s all I want from any faith/organization/gov. I'm nervous that this freedom of choice is at risk, again all human are created are equal its their character that makes them good or evil, that includes all religious folks and others without EXCEPTION…!!!

and as for why muslims or middle easterners hate the west... It doesnt have anything to do with the french, english or American empires trying to control and colonize there land for our own good.  Thats not an anti-western statement or sentiment ITS A FACT PEOPLE.  I think it was in 1953 (plz correct me if I am wrong) that the then newly formed CIA (formerly OSS I do believe) conducted a coup in IRAN and we installed our own prowesteren government.  If you say this is a conspiracy do yourself a favor and get off your computer goto the public library and read some fucking history books then come argue with me.  Then in 1979 they threw us out of there country.

And if some other country came into the USA to try to free us (not likely cuz we can do it ourselves) and bombed some terroist or enemy and caused "collateral damage"  killing my family or loved ones I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT THOSE INTENTIONS WERE I WOULD NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER REST UNTIL THOSE RESPONSIBLE WERE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE, AND I MEAN TRIAL BY JURY NOT THE TYPE OF JUSTICE WE HAVE NOW WHERE YOUR DECLARED AN ENEMY COMBATANT AND ARE WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.  VERY SCARY WHEN WE ALLOW OUR GOVERNMENT TO SELECTIVLY APPLY THE LAW AS THEY SEE FIT ASSASSINATION IS ILLEGAL.  KILLING AN ENEMY ON THE GROUND SHOOTING AT U IS NOT.  HENCE THE WORD KILL AND NOT MURDER.

WE DONT NEED THE PATRIOT ACT WE JUST NEED THE CONSTITUTION.

WE ALL KNOW THE 4 BRANCHES OF GOVERNMENT: EXECUTIVE, JUDICIAL, LEGISLATIVE AND THE PEOPLE.  EACH HAVE A CHECK ON ONE ANOTHER.  WHAT CHECK DOES THE GOVERNMENT HAVE ON THE PEOPLE.  ARTICLE 1 SECTION 8 PARAGRAPH 15 STATES;

To provide for the calling forth the Militia to Execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurections and repel invasions;

Whats that magical sentence mean?  To me it means if your a bunch of muslims or catholics or agnostic or wiccan or atheists who want to rise up and take over and force all people to practice said religious doctrine, the minority will be PROTECTED and the LEGISLATIVE branch of government is both authorized and obligated to put down said Insurrection and protect the MINORITY's CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS BESTOWED UPON THEM BY THERE CREATOR AND GRANTED PROTECTION AFFORDED UNDER BOTH THE CONSTITUTION AND THE REPUBLIC.

THAT IS ONE RIGHT WE DON'T HAVE IN THE USA THE RIGHT TO REBEL.  LOOK UP THE WORD INSURRECTION IN THE DICTIONARY IT MEANS REBELLION.

THIS IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS AND ITS ONLY GONNA GET BETTER IF WE MAKE IT.

"THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING."  EDMUND BURKE

hopefully all the shit i have posted is not takin as opinion.  It's not.  Like I said in previous posts I dont care much for beliefs or opinion I have my own and I know them and I know others have like and unlike opinions.  The only opinion I wish to express is that we are all in this together and we are all sons and daughters of this Earth and we should love one another as such.

ahh fuck now everyone thinks Im a pachuli stank ass hippy LOL

no offense hippies!

Right on TED!  This is what I am talking about.  Rather then killing eachother we just gotta talk it out!!!  I knew we all believe in the same stuff its just sometimes is doesn't sound that way!  But this is how were suppose to do it.  Not like Scott Roeder or Bin Laden they only harm humanities chances of evolving mentally that is.

Hey ted you got any new cool commercials? LOL