Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

scary stuff from a hero

Damage_inc-

• Member ID:  1194
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  436
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  6692
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Achievement Points:  53094
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  04/15/1960

One thing you guys are forgetting about regardless of what the security camera does (or doesn't) show. There were hundreds of witnesses on the ground that saw the jet approach and hit the Pentagon. Some of the passengers on board called authorities while they were in the air and let them know that the flight had been hijacked. Air traffic controllers were following the flight on radar before it hit, and noted that as it made its final approach from 5 miles out, the hijacker increased throttle to max, and it was moving at 530 MPH at time of impact, much faster than most commercial jets travel at cruising speed. The jet knocked over 5 lamp posts on the street in front of the Pentagon. Security cameras even today aren't that great, and those at the pentagon were focused on the gated entrances, not for incoming aircraft moving at nearly the speed of sound.They were low res and simply couldn't capture good footage of something moving so fast and so far away.

Did the government block off a 5 mile area around the building and plant hundreds of their own witnesses? Come on people, our government can't do shit right, and you honestly think they could pull this off without a hitch?

• Member ID:  2759
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3496
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  26464
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/27/1990

One thing you guys are forgetting about regardless of what the security camera does (or doesn't) show. There were hundreds of witnesses on the ground that saw the jet approach and hit the Pentagon. Some of the passengers on board called authorities while they were in the air and let them know that the flight had been hijacked. Air traffic controllers were following the flight on radar before it hit, and noted that as it made its final approach from 5 miles out, the hijacker increased throttle to max, and it was moving at 530 MPH at time of impact, much faster than most commercial jets travel at cruising speed. The jet knocked over 5 lamp posts on the street in front of the Pentagon. Security cameras even today aren't that great, and those at the pentagon were focused on the gated entrances, not for incoming aircraft moving at nearly the speed of sound.They were low res and simply couldn't capture good footage of something moving so fast and so far away.

Did the government block off a 5 mile area around the building and plant hundreds of their own witnesses? Come on people, our government can't do shit right, and you honestly think they could pull this off without a hitch?

noooo.... which is why there are so many people who think their story is BS.  LOL

I have a question for @@Sammy .

Did they recover any bodies on any of the wreckage's? Not a question I have ever thought about till day because of you. 

Just one bit of DNA? One eye or a pinky toe bone? A drop of blood... maybe some hair or some ashes? Because I am sure the fires underground would not burn all that DNA in PA as it disappeared underground. Like the Pentagon....  bodies parts of some sort should of been on that Lawn of both locations.

Have you ever played a game and someone threw smoke as a diversion? I will give this up only if you can prove me wrong. I will be waiting for the rest of my life. ;)

Let me google my question.... nope @@google said no DNA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_77

Kevin Rimrodt, a Navy photographer surveying the Navy Command Center after the attacks, remarked that "there were so many bodies, I'd almost step on them. So I'd have to really take care to look backwards as I'm backing up in the dark, looking with a flashlight, making sure I'm not stepping on somebody".[83] Debris from the Pentagon was taken to the Pentagon's north parking lot for more detailed search for remains and evidence.[84]

Remains that were recovered from the Pentagon were photographed, and turned over to the Armed Forces Medical Examiner office, located at Dover Air Force Base in Delaware. The medical examiner's office was able to identify remains belonging to 179 of the victims.[85]

Investigators eventually identified 184 of the 189 people who died in the attack.[86] The remains of the five hijackers were identified through a process of elimination, and were turned over as evidence to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).[87] On September 21, the ACFD relinquished control of the crime scene to the FBI. The Washington Field Office, National Capital Response Squad (NCRS), and the Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) led the crime scene investigation at the Pentagon.[68]

By October 2, 2001, the search for evidence and remains was complete and the site was turned over to Pentagon officials.[84] In 2002, the remains of 25 victims were buried collectively at Arlington National Cemetery, with a five-sided granite marker inscribed with the names of all the victims in the Pentagon.[88] The ceremony also honored the five victims whose remains were never found.[

• Member ID:  2759
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  199
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3496
  • Content Per Day:  0.75
  • Achievement Points:  26464
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/27/1990

I have a question for @@Sammy .

Did they recover any bodies on any of the wreckage's? Not a question I have ever thought about till day because of you. 

Just one bit of DNA? One eye or a pinky toe bone? A drop of blood... maybe some hair or some ashes? Because I am sure the fires underground would not burn all that DNA in PA as it disappeared underground. Like the Pentagon....  bodies parts of some sort should of been on that Lawn of both locations.

Have you ever played a game and someone threw smoke as a diversion? I will give this up only if you can prove me wrong. I will be waiting for the rest of my life. ;)

Let me google my question.... nope @@google said no DNA.

I could give you some of my DNA....   :whistle:

• Member ID:  1642
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  900
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6952
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1958

wow some truth

• Member ID:  3036
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008
  • Device:  Windows

Thats the thing. A conspiracy theorist can say 'what about this?' Then when given the answer he will say it is fake. It has to be fake.  It has to.

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

@Nisty*there is a government within our government the one who really controls things the elite which needs war to rage on so they can make their blood money off the guns and military equipment they sale all over the world.why do you think we de stabilized the middle east look at it now...constant war over there....does not matter who you vote for anymore they are all hand picked and funded by this government within the government... which are the billionaires and millionaires controlling every thing any more around the world....

• Member ID:  220
  • Followers:  147
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  16950
  • Content Per Day:  3.17
  • Achievement Points:  129713
  • Days Won:  120
  • Birthday:  04/05/1970

Thats the thing. A conspiracy theorist can say 'what about this?' Then when given the answer he will say it is fake. It has to be fake.  It has to.

You are wrong but I don't care. I am an expert at being wrong. Part of my job. I cant know everything.

George was wrong as well.
My dad was too at one time. He has come around.
<youtube>

55f775307e178_BobHicksandPresedentBush2.

Bush is Dyslexic... like I am. Look at his sig. Listen to him speak. He struggles in public at times like I do. I struggle every day and now I love it. If you can't see backwards you are only looking forward. But you must be careful of that pillar of salt.

Bush did not know the facts.. he just accepted he had to play ignorant. He knows who runs this country just like congress. 

Now think about ISIS. Think about Europe. Think about the droves of people that are entering ours country's and  Europe will fall as soon as we do or we will fall first.

If you don't see the paint on the wall I am sure you will someday. Then again the manipulators do a greatish job hiding their tracks.

Edited by hxtr

Please read this. Hard to accept but when you do you will understand.

Books by Saul Alinsky
John L. Lewis, An Unauthorized Biography
Reveille for Radicals
The Professional Radical
(with Marian Sanders)

humans are manipulators and selfish

Takes one to know one.

Please read this. Hard to accept but when you do you will understand.

Books by Saul Alinsky
John L. Lewis, An Unauthorized Biography
Reveille for Radicals
The Professional Radical
(with Marian Sanders)

Ok I'll bite. Why would you suggest that anybody read the likes of Saul Alinsky, well known card carrying communist, and inspiration for the likes of Hillary Clinton, Buttfuck Obama and Elizabeth Warren?

Ok I'll bite. Why would you suggest that anybody read the likes of Saul Alinsky, well known card carrying communist, and inspiration for the likes of Hillary Clinton, Buttfuck Obama and Elizabeth Warren?

Because our government is riddled with communists. Hillary.. Obama.. Other. Worse... dictators in the end. Liberalism. Slavery.

Communion is perfect on paper. But human's manipulate and want control.

That is our problem.

My dad for the first time done graded me from Radical to Libertarian and I have not changed my tone. Saturday September 12th. Yes I have daddy issues. He would not listen to me. But I did not know how to communicate.... effectively.