Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hobbies

cdsinuk

• Member ID:  907
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2731
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  26177
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  13
  • Birthday:  02/10/1969
  • Device:  Windows

Wonder how many skulls that thing has caved in.  That's an incredible find - really cool.  

When I saw a thread called "Hobbies" I thought it would be a cool thread with people showing all the hobbies they have outside of playing really old games.  But no, this is XI, so of course the thread has devolved into ownership rights/land rights/finger pointing crap.

To that I say FUCK YOU and will now redirect to the thread I was hoping to find instead.

------------------------------------------

@cdsinuk - I follow this lady on social media (well I did back when I still did social media) who had a permit to do metal detection along the Thames - she found a lot of cool stuff as you can imagine.  I was actually considering trying this hobby out - living where I live you can find some interesting things here and there from colonial days.  But as for hobbies - well I have way too many already, and it looks like my wife and I are adding backpacking to the already long list this upcoming year.  All of my hobbies are adjacent except one.  Other than growing weed, all my other hobbies our outdoors pursuits.  Like @Angus I like to go fast, but I prefer to do it on skis and mountain bikes.  The mountain bike also ends up being a great tool for both scouting and actively hunting deer.  My primary hobby, however, is fishing - mostly fly-fishing.  I have two fishing kayaks - where I live these days isn't a great place for trout fishing (my preferred fish) so I spend more time fishing spinning rods these days, but the whole reason I started looking at getting into backpacking is so I can go to remote alpine ponds/lakes in the White and Green mountains this summer and fly fish.

• Member ID:  340
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1078
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Achievement Points:  6669
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/21/1971
  • Device:  Android