Jump to content

Smeggie

+ COD4 Moderator
  • Posts

    1323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    8,278,160 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Smeggie

  1. Good news @EastCoast50, we'll keep him in our thoughts.
  2. I have ragweed sperm in my nostrils
  3. Prayers @EastCoast50, let's hope he wins this fight.
  4. Hope you're feeling better @Timmah!
  5. Happy Birthday!
  6. My car doesn't stop at Walmart....pretty much ever.
  7. They were probably fried in duck fat or something like that ?
  8. It's so hard. Very sorry to hear this.
  9. Welcome, I enjoy being killed by you.
  10. Thanks all!
  11. Was thinking the same thing. I predict a hefty bill after this group gets in there and blows the place up!
  12. Have fun! Leave your 'Banana Hammock' at home!
  13. One of the first house fires I was on, my Lieutenant and I were pulling a 1 3/4" line to what appeared to be a kitchen fire We scooted down the hall and hooked into the kitchen area. Tons of heat but we couldn't find the fire. Crew in the walkout basement found the fire so we began to pull out of the kitchen and help with secondary search. LT stood up and fell through the floor right where he stood. Fire had dug a hole through the floor. He fell about a foot and a half and ended up landing on top of the refrigerator in the basement, standing up. Fortunately the crew had a knock on the fire and that refrigerator was there. We laugh our butts off about it now, but that could have been a really bad situation.
  14. Hahaha been there done that! So many funny stories from the fire ground.
  15. We love you @Yoshi. Your kids will miss you very much. They are the ones that will suffer the most in this situation. There is nothing worse for kids than losing a good leader and role model.
  16. Agree and its disturbing to me that people find this not only acceptable behavior they encourage and follow it
  17. Congrats to Mrs WeeNFeed! I will enjoy that in another 5 1/2 years if I live that long! ?
  18. There is nothing evil about a firearm. Evil lies in the people handling them. And our LEOs deserve the right to protect themselves and have the obligation to protect the citizens they serve. Is detainment an inconvenience for a few minutes? Absolutely. But there is absolutely no reason that someone should knowingly instigate a situation that may result in a confrontation. There is a fine line between protecting the citizens they serve and upholding the constitution. January 2020 in Richmond Virginia we had one of the largest 2nd amendment rallies at the state capital. Our wonderful Governor declared a state of emergency and banned any weapons on the grounds of the capital building. So they erected a tall fence to keep the 'crazy gun slingers' off the property. Weeks in advance there was reports by the media of Antifa and White Sumpremacist groups being bussed in by the thousands to disrupt the rally and to wreak havoc. It never happened. And...the 2A protestors cleaned up the downtown... So I get what you're saying. I just believe there are other ways to get our point across.
  19. Good lord. Kinda reminds of the show Banshee. I'd still get a loud air horn. Get a case of them. Be relentless as he is. Hopefully your neighbors will support you and do the same ?
  20. He sounds rather special and I am sorry that you're having to deal with that. Get a loud....very loud horn and blast it in his face everytime he shows up
  21. Not sure how it relates to the previous video. I am not a LEO and do not know all the ins and outs of the law. Has he broken any laws? Can you file a restraining order or discuss your options with an attorney? If it continues after filing one, can he be arrested? I think I'd go get the loudest aerosol horn I could in the meantime and blast his ass with it everytime he opens his pie hole.
  22. They look delicious @Timmah!!
  23. Virginia is an Open Carry state, however, I carry concealed for a variety of reasons. I have nothing to prove and have no need or desire to 'test the system'. I am trained and carry to protect myself and others close to me and around me. I work with a LOT of local sheriff's deputies and state police volunteering for the fire department. Some are very good friends of mine. They take their job very seriously. Are under tremendous scrutiny (such as this video) but have taken an oath to uphold the constitution and to protect the citizens they server. Have you ever been in a situation like this? To decide which is more important? If I were a LEO I would have absolutely challenged this individual. This fool meant to do nothing more than create a scene and boost his ego. His goal wasn't fishing. And anyone that thinks it was, is a fool just like him. I have NOTHING but respect for our LEO's. I'm sure @EastCoast50 and @Chris can relate
  24. No, but then again I was born with common sense. And also if I were dumb enough to do this, I would have handled myself completely different. I believe in the 2nd amendment. I carry (legally) frequently. But you'll never know......unless you decide to pick on me ?
  25. While I respect his right to lawfully carry a firearm on the beach, this guys is a complete jerk. This kind of crap does nothing but hurt the cause IMHO
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.