Jump to content

Smeggie

+ COD4 Moderator
  • Posts

    1323
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 
  • Points

    8,278,160 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Smeggie

  1. @StormCrow we are all thinking about you and your family. Positive vibes coming your way.
  2. Congrats @iBrock !
  3. Who cares? ? Haven't watched a day of professional sports in years. All I know is it won't be my local team....the Washington Commanders! HAHAHA
  4. Where is the "ALL OF THE ABOVE" option? ?
  5. At a very young age, my parents exposed me to firearms, and the safe handling of them. I was taught to respect them, understand the responsibility of handling a firearm and not to fear them because I was uneducated about them. I was hunting on my own by the time I was 12 years old. Firearms are not evil. Untrained, uneducated people are. I cannot disagree with your position more.
  6. Out of town and can't join you all. Have a great time!
  7. Hers is the one with the drool stains on it
  8. I am in good company today! Well everyone but @Unchileno! ? Thanks all and happy birthday to my brothers from other mothers!
  9. Wife and I got a pair. Meh....they are okay. We didn't buy the 'overstuffed' ones though.
  10. Very sorry to heat this @Elvis9. We're all thinking about you and your family.
  11. You're probably right. I knew what happened as soon as I saw "Player kicked".....LOL
  12. Looks delicious @WeednFeed!
  13. So happy to hear this @Ruggerxi!
  14. I got kicked by @crimson tonight.... LOL
  15. Welcome, enjoyed playing with you tonight!
  16. @Timmah! well he constantly complains about being killed because is penis is so large he can't hide. So......
  17. Positive vibes, @Ruggerxi
  18. Even @babyback's balls aren't large enough to do that...
  19. Who's on first?!
  20. That's exactly how my wife and I bake them. Never microwave them...blech.
  21. Glad you're safe @Timmah!. Are @ANGU5 and @Gatorgirl okay? They aren't far from Mayfield. Such a tragedy.
  22. Congrats! I have had my photography business since 2009. My primary career is IT.....I wish I could drop IT like a hot potato and do nothing but photography. It's so much more fulfilling!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.